Author Topic: Mako Capone 1200 Rounds (Mc Ren Diss)  (Read 2920 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Mako Capone 1200 Rounds (Mc Ren Diss)
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2010, 12:48:16 AM »
dre day you dont think nwa was sayin not all westcoast back then?
gangsta, gangsta?
come on...haha
i didn't say that, did i?  :laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2010, 06:27:02 AM »
nah im askin you
gangsta, gangsta?
fuck hta police
str8 outta compton

is that westcoast muzik or it has a twist to it with some eastcoast/beastie boys/run dmc sound to it?

dre day you dont think nwa was sayin not all westcoast back then?
gangsta, gangsta?
come on...haha
i didn't say that, did i?  :laugh:

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 08:31:29 AM »
west coast  ;)

although i would say that the str8 outta compton song has a public enemy twist to it.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
Damn homie you dissen a legend?? wow...to each his own.

A Legend..Naw Ren was part of a Legendary Legacy..Which doesnt make you a Legend..Muh Fuckas so quick to call someone a Legend..Jus anotha way for a fan to suck a rappers dick..Legend Dont exsist..Only for the deceased...

A legend (Latin, legenda, "things to be read") is a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude. Legend, for its active and passive participants includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", defined by a highly flexible set of parameters, which may include miracles that are perceived as actually having happened, within the specific tradition of indoctrination where the legend arises, and within which it may be transformed over time, in order to keep it fresh and vital, and realistic. The Brothers Grimm defined legend as folktale historically grounded.[1] A modern folklorist's professional definition of legend was proposed by Timothy R. Tangherlini in 1990:[2]

Legend, typically, is a short (mono-) episodic, traditional, highly ecotypified[3] historicized narrative performed in a conversational mode, reflecting on a psychological level a symbolic representation of folk belief and collective experiences and serving as a reaffirmation of commonly held values of the group to whose tradition it belongs."

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2010, 08:53:00 AM »

A Legend..Naw Ren was part of a Legendary Legacy..Which doesnt make you a Legend..Muh Fuckas so quick to call someone a Legend..Jus anotha way for a fan to suck a rappers dick..Legend Dont exsist..Only for the deceased...

A legend (Latin, legenda, "things to be read") is a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude. Legend, for its active and passive participants includes no happenings that are outside the realm of "possibility", defined by a highly flexible set of parameters, which may include miracles that are perceived as actually having happened, within the specific tradition of indoctrination where the legend arises, and within which it may be transformed over time, in order to keep it fresh and vital, and realistic. The Brothers Grimm defined legend as folktale historically grounded.[1] A modern folklorist's professional definition of legend was proposed by Timothy R. Tangherlini in 1990:[2]

Legend, typically, is a short (mono-) episodic, traditional, highly ecotypified[3] historicized narrative performed in a conversational mode, reflecting on a psychological level a symbolic representation of folk belief and collective experiences and serving as a reaffirmation of commonly held values of the group to whose tradition it belongs."

Naw you tripping mako the nigga is a rap legend because he help start this west coast shit from the raiders gear to the conversion of east coast style rap into west cost formula. Now you can question his street credibility but early west coast rap wasn't about telling fairy tayle gangsta life styles it was more B-boy influence rap which is about music. Snoop brought gang bangin into the picture as far as the popularity but to say Ren isn't a rap legend not just west cost but rap legend in general is Blasphemy!!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2010, 11:59:52 AM »

Naw you tripping mako the nigga is a rap legend because he help start this west coast shit from the raiders gear to the conversion of east coast style rap into west cost formula. Now you can question his street credibility but early west coast rap wasn't about telling fairy tayle gangsta life styles it was more B-boy influence rap which is about music. Snoop brought gang bangin into the picture as far as the popularity but to say Ren isn't a rap legend not just west cost but rap legend in general is Blasphemy!!!!

this aint mako...like i said no legend..he was apart of a legendary legacy that had brought a change to the game..Being aprt of a legendary group dont make you a legend...But i cant take that away from Ren..He did that...I like some of his music..Icant never say I wasnt a fan..Cuz I bought his music..Mako asked me to post the video so I did.. I have no problems with Ren...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 12:02:26 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
I don't know who Mako Capone is, but there are some artist you just don't diss. Mc Ren is one of them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »
p.e. = eastcoast....come on dre day...haha
so thats what im sayin
hello, chin check, next episode dont sound nuthin like gangsta, gangsta, str8 outta compton

west coast  ;)

although i would say that the str8 outta compton song has a public enemy twist to it.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2010, 02:42:47 AM »
so thats what im sayin
hello, chin check, next episode dont sound nuthin like gangsta, gangsta, str8 outta compton

west coast  ;)

i know, hence i  wrote^^^^

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2010, 06:20:08 AM »

thats waz up

so thats what im sayin

west coast  ;)

i know, hence i  wrote^^^^
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2010, 07:08:55 PM »
I don't know who Mako Capone is, but there are some artist you just don't diss. Mc Ren is one of them.

;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »
why not dissin mc ren? lol
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2010, 12:09:55 PM »

dats what i said...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2010, 12:45:07 PM »
because it's childish.

Chad Vader

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2010, 12:46:06 PM »

You don't happen to know what track Ren hit Mako on the low on?
Already deleted half of Renicarnated from my computer  :P :P