Author Topic: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*  (Read 8354 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2009, 08:14:22 AM »
classic tim dog interviews chad!

yall know ima huge west coast fan but i gotta agree in some points with tim dog about nwa. :-X

you don't know shit about music crack head

Chad Vader

« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

yall know ima huge west coast fan but i gotta agree in some points with tim dog about nwa. :-X

what points?

Chad Vader

This was just handed to me by Dj Nik Bean
Off his "Streets of L.A 7".

Dont know if the actual track has been posted up here yet. If so, my bad.

Quik / Kurupt - Fuck Yall (Hi-C, AMG, 2nd ll None Diss)
http://limelinx.com/files/454f57ca537345c1348f99a5cd517029

2euce 7even

::)
what points?
studio gangsta attitude. ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace

::)
what points?
studio gangsta attitude. ;)

^^^^my point exactly! :D

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Tim Dog; Fuck Compton review in The Source magazine August 1991 #23

Download The Source magazine August 1991 #23 (PDF)

Tim Dog wanna talk about whack lyrics, what about rhyming stompin with compton after Ice Cube did it a million times? At least be original.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:09:54 PM by rapsodie »

Chad Vader

Looks like Bishop is going at Snoop  :P
Bishop "Hesballa" Lamont (as Kim Jung Scrill) - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels) LINK
When asked about the track, Bishop said, "Get ready bitches!"

Bishop VS Game;
Bishop Lamont interview November 2008 (explains the backstory)
oooh well  :P :P :P :P

Game going at Bishop Lamont and Glasses Malone  :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ne8P7PgeMN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ne8P7PgeMN4</a>

Chad Vader

Snoop Dogg; Welcome To The Chuuch mixtape. Vol.1

Snoop Dogg; The Hater In You (Suge Knight diss)
+
Daz; Donīt Give A Fuck (Suge Knight and Kurupt diss)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

He dissed Kid n Play also?  Never knew about that, Luke & Vanilla Ice knows dissing them ain't smart.  After hearing the song next question.

Chad Vader

Steady Mobbin; Crime Buddies

Sounds Like A Busta (Master P diss)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »
does anybody have the disses Daz throwed at 40 glocc? there was one over a bass-type beat, n one over the T.I./"U dont know me"-instrumental.. one of em was called "Fuck 40 glocc".. i think both were premiered on dubcnn like back in 04/05

teletomble

« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »
does anybody have the disses Daz throwed at 40 glocc? there was one over a bass-type beat, n one over the T.I./"U dont know me"-instrumental.. one of em was called "Fuck 40 glocc".. i think both were premiered on dubcnn like back in 04/05

"U Ain't An O.G"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/66878674263bf86c/

fabtoxicp

« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2009, 12:08:30 PM »
yeaaaaaah, i had this back n the day.
big thnx to u mister..  8) 8) 8) 8) :laugh:

anybody have dat other 1 - "fucc 40 glocc"?
im compiling my Dogg Pound/beef-compilation..

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »

Tim Dog interview in The Source Magazine september 1991 #24

Tim Dog; Fuck Compton review in The Source magazine August 1991 #23

Download The Source magazine August 1991 #23 (PDF)

Tim Dog; Penicillin On Wax review in The Source Magazine Januray 1992 #28

Tim Dog VS Ruthless in The Source Magazine June 1992 #33

Tim dog hoe ass was a hater. I wonder if nipsey, jay rock, glasses, 211 and the other new west niggaz i'll get hated on by the east if they blow.

MOON KNIGHT

Chad Vader

« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2009, 04:06:36 PM »

EDIT;
JJ Fad; Going Down (feat. Ice Cube) (produced by Dr.Dre,Cube & Yella)
Dissing Roxane Shante     ^^^^^^download link ^^^^

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-XVKshdCCHk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-XVKshdCCHk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

MistaNova

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2010, 12:12:53 AM »
I don't know if these have been posted before, but a here's few interviews Quik & Eiht did after their beef ended.

Quik interview from Worldwide West Side Magazine

Youíve been beefing with MC Eiht from 1991-1997. How did the tension start and is the beef squashed yet?
Yeah, thatís over, thatís really actually old, as a matter of fact, I just saw MC Eiht with a new record on the charts and Iíve been looking for it and Iím like ďhe put out another recordĒ so Iím out looking for it and evidently itís either hard to find or selling somewhere else because I tried to buy it to support him. Thatís how I feel about it. We had our beef but technically weíre still brothers from Compton. We walked the same turf.

Would you ever work with DJ Slip from Comptons Most Wanted even though you had problems in the past with MC Eiht who was also a member of the group?
I donít know, because I donít know how Slip feels about me. I donít want to force anything. I can easily slip and say yeah sure Iíd work with him, but what if he (DJ Slip) put out a interview and said man fuck DJ Quik, we ainít never fucking with him. Then I would look stupid, so, Iím willing to work with anybody who shares the common goal of making a hit record that inspires people, that keeps Hip-Hop fresh, not just to put out a record because itís trendy. Iím not trying to go to Lil Jon, please give me a hit so I can sell some records and so I can pop my collar and drink Champaign and you know wear some platinum. Iím not trying to do that.

A interview Eiht did for Murder Dog Magazine
Will you and DJ Quik ever make any songs together?
I have been in the studio with Quik. We did a song about two years ago. Quik was working on a sound track for this independent movie called"100 Kilos". It was the Freeway Rick story. We did a song together for that. He did the production and I was on the song rapping. Mausberg was on the song too, so was I think Hi-C. Deals were still going on. They probably fucked Quik over and didnít pay him his money, so he kept all the tracks.

So the beef is over with you and Quik?
Yeah, we cool. I seen Quik and we have shook hands. We have done interviews together and everything. It hasnít got to the place to where the consumers or the fans would like to see it as far as us making a record or being on tour together. We handled the beef how it is done on the streets. Itís not on records or none of that shit anymore. Itís cool now.

I remember when you two were beefing, how did it all start?
We used to go at it back then. I donít know how it started for him but on my end it started when I had my second album out. I had a song called "Def Wish". On the song I had the phrase that say "Biting me quick, will only mean you get my dick sucked quick". I never knew nothing about no DJ Quik, but there was an actual DJ Quik. He was a Blood affiliate and I was a Crip affiliate and we were both from Compton. People hyped it to say that he was dissing you. Quik had already been dissing me. I was already an established artist. I had two albums and videos. I considered myself in the game. He was trying to get in the game. He had been putting out underground tapes. Since his Blood affiliation it was natural to go after the Crip niggaz. He made a street tape dissing Eazy because Eazy was affiliated with the Crips. He also made songs dissing Comptonís Most Wanted. That was a way for him to symbolize with his Blood homies. It was a way for him to say fuck them Crip niggaz. Thatís how the beef started on his end.

If you hadnít heard of Quik, how did you know about the underground diss records?
I have never heard of this. My DJ Mike-T who was a Blood got a copy of the tape. He played it for me. This was after the Def Wish song was already out. Naturally people were going to take that tape and my song and combine the two. People were like" Oh he dissed you on a street tape and you turned around and dissed him on the record". It all got blown way out. Then he made a comment on his next record and I made a comment on my next record. It went crazy for awhile. I did a video about him.

How did you come up with the idea for the card board cut out of Quik in your video?
Profile was marketing his next album "Way 2 Fonky" and they had those posters out. They had the card board cut outs. I got ready to do the Def Wish 2 video and I said" we got to get one of those". We had Sony order one. My love for gangsta rap was just in me. You got to have a passion. If have to realize that you might not get paid for some of this shit. You got to have love for it. Sometimes this shit might be charity. Sometimes I might have to give this shit away. I might not make a dollar off of it. Now everybody that touches it is going to make money off of it. I have never heard a record company say that they have not made a profit off of me.

Chad Vader

« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2010, 12:24:37 AM »
I don't know if these have been posted before, but a here's few interviews Quik & Eiht did after their beef ended.

Donīt think so.... +1  ;)

Aaron

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2010, 05:17:26 AM »

Quik interview from Worldwide West Side Magazine

Youíve been beefing with MC Eiht from 1991-1997. How did the tension start and is the beef squashed yet?
Yeah, thatís over, thatís really actually old, as a matter of fact, I just saw MC Eiht with a new record on the charts and Iíve been looking for it and Iím like ďhe put out another recordĒ so Iím out looking for it and evidently itís either hard to find or selling somewhere else because I tried to buy it to support him. Thatís how I feel about it. We had our beef but technically weíre still brothers from Compton. We walked the same turf.

Would you ever work with DJ Slip from Comptons Most Wanted even though you had problems in the past with MC Eiht who was also a member of the group?
I donít know, because I donít know how Slip feels about me. I donít want to force anything. I can easily slip and say yeah sure Iíd work with him, but what if he (DJ Slip) put out a interview and said man fuck DJ Quik, we ainít never fucking with him. Then I would look stupid, so, Iím willing to work with anybody who shares the common goal of making a hit record that inspires people, that keeps Hip-Hop fresh, not just to put out a record because itís trendy. Iím not trying to go to Lil Jon, please give me a hit so I can sell some records and so I can pop my collar and drink Champaign and you know wear some platinum. Iím not trying to do that.

A interview Eiht did for Murder Dog Magazine
Will you and DJ Quik ever make any songs together?
I have been in the studio with Quik. We did a song about two years ago. Quik was working on a sound track for this independent movie called"100 Kilos". It was the Freeway Rick story. We did a song together for that. He did the production and I was on the song rapping. Mausberg was on the song too, so was I think Hi-C. Deals were still going on. They probably fucked Quik over and didnít pay him his money, so he kept all the tracks.

So the beef is over with you and Quik?
Yeah, we cool. I seen Quik and we have shook hands. We have done interviews together and everything. It hasnít got to the place to where the consumers or the fans would like to see it as far as us making a record or being on tour together. We handled the beef how it is done on the streets. Itís not on records or none of that shit anymore. Itís cool now.

I remember when you two were beefing, how did it all start?
We used to go at it back then. I donít know how it started for him but on my end it started when I had my second album out. I had a song called "Def Wish". On the song I had the phrase that say "Biting me quick, will only mean you get my dick sucked quick". I never knew nothing about no DJ Quik, but there was an actual DJ Quik. He was a Blood affiliate and I was a Crip affiliate and we were both from Compton. People hyped it to say that he was dissing you. Quik had already been dissing me. I was already an established artist. I had two albums and videos. I considered myself in the game. He was trying to get in the game. He had been putting out underground tapes. Since his Blood affiliation it was natural to go after the Crip niggaz. He made a street tape dissing Eazy because Eazy was affiliated with the Crips. He also made songs dissing Comptonís Most Wanted. That was a way for him to symbolize with his Blood homies. It was a way for him to say fuck them Crip niggaz. Thatís how the beef started on his end.

If you hadnít heard of Quik, how did you know about the underground diss records?
I have never heard of this. My DJ Mike-T who was a Blood got a copy of the tape. He played it for me. This was after the Def Wish song was already out. Naturally people were going to take that tape and my song and combine the two. People were like" Oh he dissed you on a street tape and you turned around and dissed him on the record". It all got blown way out. Then he made a comment on his next record and I made a comment on my next record. It went crazy for awhile. I did a video about him.

How did you come up with the idea for the card board cut out of Quik in your video?
Profile was marketing his next album "Way 2 Fonky" and they had those posters out. They had the card board cut outs. I got ready to do the Def Wish 2 video and I said" we got to get one of those". We had Sony order one. My love for gangsta rap was just in me. You got to have a passion. If have to realize that you might not get paid for some of this shit. You got to have love for it. Sometimes this shit might be charity. Sometimes I might have to give this shit away. I might not make a dollar off of it. Now everybody that touches it is going to make money off of it. I have never heard a record company say that they have not made a profit off of me.

cool post heres the def wish 2 video
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:26:48 AM by Aaron »

Chad Vader