Author Topic: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)  (Read 600 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Dubcnn: Jay Rock - "Ballin" (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Bow Wow) (Audio)
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2010, 05:33:21 PM »
westcoast muzik to me is
above the law
kam
dr. dre
snoop dogg
wc
kokane
xzibit

and much more but these to name a few and these rappers at their dopest and rawest form of makin muzik which they all have done
im not sayin your right or wrong as to where gangsta shit startin on the westcoast cuz all i know is from what ive seen havin lived in cali
and i somewhat dissagree with you sayin we made it popular
where do you think it started? (cuz this will lead to my next answer)

There were gangs way before America was even established...it's just a mentality but by you namin' off rappers to define west coast music that lets me know that you're takin this shit to heart because of what you heard and not what you've walked through.

smh....c'mon now
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 05:39:36 PM »
nah of course not im....in the newer generation
but ive also been on the streets and certain people werent likin the colors i was wearin or the muzik i was likin, but again the gang bangin part is one thing and the muzik is another which is what im focusin on
but im talkin about the muzik thats bein made right now and who's makin it
im focusin more on the muzik side of things and the rappers i named are the ones that have made dope westcoast muzik and some would say have defined this coast wit their sound and the classics they have made
i dont lose sleep over gangsta rap not bein released but at the same im always lookin for new muzik and new dope muzik from this coast cuz like i said this coast can make dope muzik it jus isnt as fast as it once was
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »
nah of course not..im in the newer generation
but ive also been on the streets and certain people werent likin the colors i was wearin or the muzik i was likin, but again the gang bangin part is one thing and the muzik is another which is what im focusin on
but im talkin about the muzik thats bein made right now and who's makin it
im focusin more on the muzik side of things and the rappers i named are the ones that have made dope westcoast muzik and some would say have defined this coast wit their sound and the classics they have made
i dont lose sleep over gangsta rap not bein released but at the same im always lookin for new muzik and new dope muzik from this coast cuz like i said this coast can make dope muzik it jus isnt as fast as it once was

ok
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:44:16 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2010, 07:23:46 PM »
 On his twitter,That nigga jay rock said fuck you hatin niggaz that thinks he a sell out or call him a sellout for puttin bow wow on his shit. Says he grew up on bow and that he fucks with whoever he wants to. that nigga g malone is clowning you hatin azz niggaz to on his twitter. he told jay rock to do like he do and laugh at you broke niggaz. he says they gon sellout in them stores too! :)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »
hottest label makin the wackest muzik on the planet
since the label is the hottest, everyone should sign to em? lol
they the hottest cuz wayne records in his sleep and does a song wit animals, every thing thats dead or alive he records wit them and releases it to the public
yeah its muzik, but its wack
but keep listenin to that classic bow wow mixtape, mixtape was off the damn chain
bow wow one of the best rappers ever

it says alot if cash money records the hottest record label out at the moment, is thinking about picking u up.. bow wow green light mixtape vol 1 shits on alot of ppl.... i dont understand you fans, you have snoop dog talking about doing music with that european 60 year old bitch, double standard.. dude is doing country songs n shit lol.. sometimes you fans just need to listen to the music cuz as far as im concerned 98% of you posters wouldnt even walk the streets of nickerson gardens at night lol esp u white ppl talking head.

dont forget about drake, and young money

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2010, 12:41:53 PM »
Whoooa im staying outa this, on to the next thread. And stop acting like jay aint worked with artist outa the west, Rock just did a song with Omarion, a song with Wayne, now bow wow who cares! As long as label excutives put his damn album out...Isnt tht wat you care about? and Jay aint the first to do it Snoop with master p, malone cash money list goes on!  You want the west to shine u gotta collab with  radio friendlly/mainstrem artist! REAL SHIT!

SO PRUP

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »
 ^^Omarion is from the west