Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7716 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: ***the official game vs knocturnal thread*** (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
"Rock The Party" could have been another huge single, it's a shame it never got released.

speaking of this when is the full version of the track leaking?

Okka

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2010, 05:41:04 PM »
"Rock The Party" could have been another huge single, it's a shame it never got released.

speaking of this when is the full version of the track leaking?

Knoc said to Lunatic that he don't have the track anymore. He know some DJ that has it but can't get in contact with him :D

Blood$

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »
funny, Game shouted out Knoc on "Cali Boys" back in the day
No it isn't, he basically shouted out the whole coast. He was giving them dudes props. Now whats funny is Knoc talking shit about Game & giving him career advice LOL!

I know, I wasn't posting that trying to diss Game or take Knoc's side, was just stating a fact

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2010, 07:26:34 PM »
http://www.damatrixstudios.com/  KNOC-TURN'AL IS BACK ONLINE ON THE RADIO SHOW STREET DISCIPLEZ RADIO
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »
I couldn't be fucked to watch the video so i just read the quote and it doesn't surprise me atall, Game still can't write hooks for shit
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:46:15 PM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor »

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »
im a fan of knoc but i think this is a lame attempt to get some attention his way
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
http://www.damatrixstudios.com/  KNOC-TURN'AL IS BACK ONLINE ON THE RADIO SHOW STREET DISCIPLEZ RADIO

Not here to defend Game, but Knoc should have never have gone there. This is very similar to Joe Budden singling out Method Man in speaking out against Vibe's Best Rapper Poll. How do they expect someone to respond  ??? Even dudes who normally stray away from beef, (Method Man) still have to go home and have their homeboys tellin' them to rip this motherfucker to shreds. I'm sure Knocturnal knows this and probably now feels bad about this whole "thing". After listening to the follow up interview, I'm convinced this was purely Damage Control. It doesn't look good for him to have hit up Game for a verse and then days later...make negative statements towards him. Knocturnal seems like a good guy and I hope he learns from this.

Just my 2 cents  ;D

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »
How is what Knoc said negative?  It's the god damn truth.  If you can't handle it then grow a set.  Game wasn't capable of breaking through mainstream until 50 took him under his wing and gave him those hits that established his name.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »
How is what Knoc said negative?  It's the god damn truth.  If you can't handle it then grow a set.  Game wasn't capable of breaking through mainstream until 50 took him under his wing and gave him those hits that established his name.

ok yea it is true but who is knoc to even put in his 2 cents on something that had nothin to do with him
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »

It may be the truth...just random to speak on something that happend (that's already been documented) years ago when you're promoting your album. Fact is 50 DID take him under his wing and spent $$$ promoting him. But from a historical perspective he never gave J.T. The Bigga Figga one ounce of credit for discovering him at some rap seminar either. Let me make this clear to you...If 50 never agreed to work with Game, he would be Joe Beast status. Probably back in the bay with Sean T making compilation tracks...
You happy Action  ??? Perhaps if you've read some of my old posts you would already know I'm no Game Stanley.

Lunatic

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »
You'll all see Knoc's point of view. Will get more quotes shortly. Honestly, if Game didn't respond, this "story" would have disappeared within days. Now, he dragged it out.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »
haha you cant have an opinion round here moon knight without someone thinkin your a stan...lol

but did knoc ask game for a verse and game said no......is that why knoc is mad and goin at game like this?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2010, 08:07:43 PM »
lol at this whole thread, knoc didnt really "diss" him although, he said knowing itll get attention and piss off a immature wanksta like game.

his twitter was pretty entertaining

http://twitter.com/ihategame

damn that was "real gangster", lol what a loser, i like his music but this guys a complete joke. lol at anyone that thats a game groupie.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Lunatic

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2010, 08:09:43 PM »
haha you cant have an opinion round here moon knight without someone thinkin your a stan...lol

but did knoc ask game for a verse and game said no......is that why knoc is mad and goin at game like this?
Game never said "no", but he didn't respond. Just like some other people Knoc hit on Twitter didn't respond (Busta Rhymes) and some did (Big Boi, Raekwon, Kurupt, Xzibit, etc.). Knoc didn't "diss" Busta Rhymes? yet he did the same thing Game did - didn't respond to his Twitter.

This has nothing to do with Game not responding on Twitter lol. That's some high school little girl shit, Knoc ain't about that.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
LMAO@  "Knoc aint about that"

that bitch nigga shouldn't be talking shit about game just so he can get a little pub like bishop and lil eazy tried.  Like I said, Knoc just showing his true colors
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....