Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7729 times)

MOON KNIGHT

Re: ***the official game vs knocturnal thread*** (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »
haha you cant have an opinion round here moon knight without someone thinkin your a stan...lol

but did knoc ask game for a verse and game said no......is that why knoc is mad and goin at game like this?
Game never said "no", but he didn't respond. Just like some other people Knoc hit on Twitter didn't respond (Busta Rhymes) and some did (Big Boi, Raekwon, Kurupt, Xzibit, etc.). Knoc didn't "diss" Busta Rhymes? yet he did the same thing Game did - didn't respond to his Twitter.

This has nothing to do with Game not responding on Twitter lol. That's some high school little girl shit, Knoc ain't about that.

While this may be true...would you agree it kinda appears that way ?

Lunatic

« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2010, 08:15:18 PM »
LMAO@  "Knoc aint about that"

that bitch nigga shouldn't be talking shit about game just so he can get a little pub like bishop and lil eazy tried.  Like I said, Knoc just showing his true colors
LOL your a known hater. If you actually read my post with no bias, you'd see I have a point. But your not about to do that.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2010, 08:17:03 PM »
I do. It looks bad about the Twitter and then "diss" him a few days later. But as I said, he didn't diss Busta and I'm sure there are more names he tried hitting on Twitter that didn't respond. My point - Knoc didn't try to diss or disrespect, he was just telling a truth - a truth he didn't need to tell, and that's where a misunderstanding and bad vibes come into play.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2010, 08:18:21 PM »
I do. It looks bad about the Twitter and then "diss" him a few days later. But as I said, he didn't diss Busta and I'm sure there are more names he tried hitting on Twitter that didn't respond. My point - Knoc didn't try to diss or disrespect, he was just telling a truth - a truth he didn't need to tell, and that's where a misunderstanding and bad vibes come into play.

but who is Knoc to talk?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2010, 08:20:23 PM »

Thanks for the response Luna.
I'm sure all this hoopla hasn't made life easier for you lately...with people expecting you to speak for Knocturnal.

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »

then what is the whole purpose of him saying it unless he knew already that this would stir some attention his way
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Lunatic

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2010, 08:25:36 PM »
Long Beach: he didn't need to but he did. He said something about Game, the radio host agreed with his first comment about Game and Knoc went with it...
Moon: Anytime.

PG: Honestly, you'd be very surprised. U can think I'm lying but I'll tell the truth anyways. Knoc is very removed from what has been going on in hip-hop for the most part. When Slaughterhouse first started buzzing (a few weeks, maybe months in), someone wanted me to ask Knoc what he thought about them for my at-the-time-going-on "answers from the book of knoc series", so I did - he didn't even know who Slaughterhouse was, and his own damn label mate (Crooked I) is in the group lol. He eventually heard about them, but it took a lot longer for him than the rest of the hip-hop community. He doesn't know anything really (very little if any at all) about Game's past beefs with Ras Kass, Joe Budden, etc. - so this whole "Knoc knew Game was obviously going to respond, everyone knows he's sensitive" stuff...no, Knoc doesn't know.

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
Long Beach: he didn't need to but he did. He said something about Game, the radio host agreed with his first comment about Game and Knoc went with it...
Moon: Anytime.

PG: Honestly, you'd be very surprised. U can think I'm lying but I'll tell the truth anyways. Knoc is very removed from what has been going on in hip-hop for the most part. When Slaughterhouse first started buzzing (a few weeks, maybe months in), someone wanted me to ask Knoc what he thought about them for my at-the-time-going-on "answers from the book of knoc series", so I did - he didn't even know who Slaughterhouse was, and his own damn label mate (Crooked I) is in the group lol. He eventually heard about them, but it took a lot longer for him than the rest of the hip-hop community. He doesn't know anything really (very little if any at all) about Game's past beefs with Ras Kass, Joe Budden, etc. - so this whole "Knoc knew Game was obviously going to respond, everyone knows he's sensitive" stuff...no, Knoc doesn't know.

hmm i see what your saying seeing as ur close to knoc more than anyone on this sight what do u really think would make him even wanna say what he did about game?
Circle Me On Google +

Lunatic

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2010, 08:31:37 PM »
hmm i see what your saying seeing as ur close to knoc more than anyone on this sight what do u really think would make him even wanna say what he did about game?
Honestly, he just got caught in the moment and told the radio station a story, one I'll admit he's told me many times. Everything he said is nothing new to me, he just didn't think it was really gonna get out the way it did (sohh, thisis50, etc.), he was shocked to hear it actually made news on different sites. But then Game responded saying some foul stuff so Knoc isn't down with that.

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2010, 08:41:20 PM »
Honestly, he just got caught in the moment and told the radio station a story, one I'll admit he's told me many times. Everything he said is nothing new to me, he just didn't think it was really gonna get out the way it did (sohh, thisis50, etc.), he was shocked to hear it actually made news on different sites. But then Game responded saying some foul stuff so Knoc isn't down with that.

yea im pretty let down that game would say no to him especially since some of the people game has featured with arent even half as good as knoc is
Circle Me On Google +

Lunatic

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
yea im pretty let down that game would say no to him especially since some of the people game has featured with arent even half as good as knoc is
it ain't even about that though.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2010, 08:47:30 PM »
How is what Knoc said negative?  It's the god damn truth.  If you can't handle it then grow a set.  Game wasn't capable of breaking through mainstream until 50 took him under his wing and gave him those hits that established his name.

It may be the truth...just random to speak on something that happend (that's already been documented) years ago when you're promoting your album. Fact is 50 DID take him under his wing and spent $$$ promoting him. But from a historical perspective he never gave J.T. The Bigga Figga one ounce of credit for discovering him at some rap seminar either. Let me make this clear to you...If 50 never agreed to work with Game, he would be Joe Beast status. Probably back in the bay with Sean T making compilation tracks...
You happy Action  ??? Perhaps if you've read some of my old posts you would already know I'm no Game Stanley.

Just because my comment follows yours does not mean I'm directing it towards you.  It's a general statement I'm applying to whomever fits.   Again the radio host was inquiring and Knoc answered his question. 

To whomever brought up the Joe Budden situation - again this is all ego on the person being talked about.  Buden was just sharing his perspective and several members from Wu caught feelings.   Again, Knoc was just replying to interviewer with a story and Game caught feelings.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2010, 11:10:38 PM »
Damn Jealousy is a female trait....and knocks lookin like a real bitch right now....lol.....speakin on another man out the blue...I'm mean how real is that?? I see Bitchasness still exists in 2010...lol

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
game was a bitch for defendin himself? nah he wasnt (not for that matter)
why should game have listened to 50 when 50 dont want to do a record wit nas or whoever game is down with?
thats not games fault, games a grown man aint he?

PRIDE vs MONEY

Fact....people hate on game all they want I don't give a fuck but your a fool if you think he was unloyal because he was staying outta the Nas beef. You dudes on here must be some little kids and not understand that grown men can hold they own dick.

50 wrote 6 songs(hooks) Games about to drop his fourth studio album and has dropped numerous mixtapes and were still tlking about 6 songs.....Haters!!!!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2010, 11:26:53 PM »
I guess we all bitches because we speaking on other men we don't know.  Shut the fuck up al.  You're an idiot.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks