Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7700 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ***the official game vs knocturnal thread*** (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »
I guess we all bitches because we speaking on other men we don't know.  Shut the fuck up al.  You're an idiot.

what are you talkin about bitch nigga keep my name out your mouth...you always riden my dick...i like pussy fag so run and suck anotha dick...I'm speakin on the situation...I don't know game or knock....but hatin on anotha man is female shit...thats a fact bitch nigga....I bump knocks music and will continue to do so...but I don't support bicthasness...

Hollerin at a nigga on twitter and then getting mad talking about u ain't worked with him for another reason after the other dude said no...is Ho shit man...lol
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:40:37 PM by al3000 »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2010, 12:54:56 AM »
I guess we all bitches because we speaking on other men we don't know.  Shut the fuck up al.  You're an idiot.

what are you talkin about bitch nigga keep my name out your mouth...you always riden my dick...i like pussy fag so run and suck anotha dick...I'm speakin on the situation...I don't know game or knock....but hatin on anotha man is female shit...thats a fact bitch nigga....I bump knocks music and will continue to do so...but I don't support bicthasness...

Hollerin at a nigga on twitter and then getting mad talking about u ain't worked with him for another reason after the other dude said no...is Ho shit man...lol
why are you talking shit about Bishop Lamont then?

While this may be true...would you agree it kinda appears that way ?
I do. It looks bad about the Twitter and then "diss" him a few days later. But as I said, he didn't diss Busta and I'm sure there are more names he tried hitting on Twitter that didn't respond. My point - Knoc didn't try to diss or disrespect, he was just telling a truth - a truth he didn't need to tell, and that's where a misunderstanding and bad vibes come into play.
Knoc should just let the heat calm down

Okka

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2010, 05:04:40 AM »
Knoc replied to Game's posts.

# @ihategame with me instead of taking it out on the internet, i'll gladly meet with u anytime, any place. I'll be the bigger man about it    5:33 AM Jan 27th   from web  in reply to ihategame

@ihategame i'm seeing that u responded negatively to something i said even though i told the truth. if u want to sit down and meet 5:33 AM Jan 27th from web in reply to ihategame
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:06:13 AM by Okka »

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2010, 05:36:06 AM »
is this official beef or yall just makin and guessin shit up

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah he did a good job of doin what he wanted and didnt listen to his boss at the time....he lost more than he might have gained but he handled it how he wanted it to be handled

game was a bitch for defendin himself? nah he wasnt (not for that matter)
why should game have listened to 50 when 50 dont want to do a record wit nas or whoever game is down with?
thats not games fault, games a grown man aint he?

PRIDE vs MONEY

Fact....people hate on game all they want I don't give a fuck but your a fool if you think he was unloyal because he was staying outta the Nas beef. You dudes on here must be some little kids and not understand that grown men can hold they own dick.

50 wrote 6 songs(hooks) Games about to drop his fourth studio album and has dropped numerous mixtapes and were still tlking about 6 songs.....Haters!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2010, 06:36:30 AM »

Have you read any posts in this thread?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »

blah blah blah

Al the fucking homo sent me 3 messages saying we can get down and he'll fly to my city.  Good luck!
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Mista Rosa

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2010, 09:04:14 AM »

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Blasphemy

nah he did a good job of doin what he wanted and didnt listen to his boss at the time....he lost more than he might have gained but he handled it how he wanted it to be handled

game was a bitch for defendin himself? nah he wasnt (not for that matter)
why should game have listened to 50 when 50 dont want to do a record wit nas or whoever game is down with?
thats not games fault, games a grown man aint he?

PRIDE vs MONEY

Fact....people hate on game all they want I don't give a fuck but your a fool if you think he was unloyal because he was staying outta the Nas beef. You dudes on here must be some little kids and not understand that grown men can hold they own dick.

50 wrote 6 songs(hooks) Games about to drop his fourth studio album and has dropped numerous mixtapes and were still tlking about 6 songs.....Haters!!!!

Lol so expecting something "Twitter - Ihategame - Yo NIGGA WANT 2 DO SOME COD6 I'LL OWN U AND YOU'LL STFU NOOB" lol when it comes 2 online beefs its kind of sad. Give us audio. lol

Lunatic

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
Knoc called into the radio station last night where this started in the first place. The interview starts at about 18 mins in: Watch it and understand what he says because this is real

http://stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=187414183
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2010, 11:35:41 AM »
IMO Knoc is probably right, and Game did fuck up what he had going, but nobody can tell me that they are suprised Game responded to this.

And the fact is, if this turned to audio beef ie. diss tracks bein put out, there would be millions worldwide who would be listening to Game's shit and asking who the hell the guy he is dissing is. No hate, but hip hop fans from Europe etc who aren't internet "hip hop heads" wouldn't know who the dude is, and that's just a fact. Is Knoc doing it for publicity? I don't know, but I get disappointed as anyone and criticize him on these boards when Game does stupid shit, like the whole Jay-Z situation, but if someone speaks negative about a dude and his shit from YEARS back, then Game has every right to respond.

You can say that Knoc is out the loop with all that hip hop shit, but gimmie a break, if Knoc was around Game enough to know all the inside goings on of his first album then he sure as hell knew about his beefs before and around that time.

Blood$

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2010, 11:40:50 AM »
IMO Knoc is probably right, and Game did fuck up what he had going, but nobody can tell me that they are suprised Game responded to this.

And the fact is, if this turned to audio beef ie. diss tracks bein put out, there would be millions worldwide who would be listening to Game's shit and asking who the hell the guy he is dissing is. No hate, but hip hop fans from Europe etc who aren't internet "hip hop heads" wouldn't know who the dude is, and that's just a fact. Is Knoc doing it for publicity? I don't know, but I get disappointed as anyone and criticize him on these boards when Game does stupid shit, like the whole Jay-Z situation, but if someone speaks negative about a dude and his shit from YEARS back, then Game has every right to respond.

You can say that Knoc is out the loop with all that hip hop shit, but gimmie a break, if Knoc was around Game enough to know all the inside goings on of his first album then he sure as hell knew about his beefs before and around that time.

real talk

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2010, 01:19:49 PM »
Fuc It I Ride With Knoc all day everyday.

wut up Slip ! where u at homie !  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
Knoc replied to Game's posts.

# @ihategame with me instead of taking it out on the internet, i'll gladly meet with u anytime, any place. I'll be the bigger man about it    5:33 AM Jan 27th   from web  in reply to ihategame

@ihategame i'm seeing that u responded negatively to something i said even though i told the truth. if u want to sit down and meet 5:33 AM Jan 27th from web in reply to ihategame

This is good, but knowing Game hell still find some way to flip out lol. I just wanna hear the first official single from RED, and Knocsville

Lunatic

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2010, 10:01:31 PM »
Knoc called into the radio station last night where this started in the first place. The interview starts at about 18 mins in: Watch it and understand what he says because this is real

http://stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=187414183
I hope y'all watch this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com