Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7717 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Knocturnal on The Game "My father is a militant and his dad's a beautician"
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2010, 11:44:15 PM »
hey bigfase 100 where you at on this one. dude dissin yo pops .you need to reply back forget your problems with your brother. i think thats real disrespectful to let homie get away with that one

Doesn't Game and Fase have the same pops?? From my understanding pops is a registered sex offender=Pedo bear

Pops be bumpin 50 cent's So Disrespectful on repeat

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:43 AM »
lets get a couple things straigh.. the reason why knocturnal fell off the face of this planet to begin with is he had a drinkin problem , a major 1 and also some other susbtances .. This isn't fiction that is fact .. Ask damizza if ya'll dont believe it , knocturnal messed up alot of things fo himself because of his behaviour and his drinkin ways , ..

Now he is up on the radio pissy drunk again ??

Then he messed up at powerhouse with westside connection when he was meant going to have 1 of the biggest moments of his career !!

So basically every1 kinda felt if this guy is this much trouble when he had everythin handed to him on a plate .. whats the point and people kept it movin , knoc felt abandoned and disappeared !! Now he mad n moody coz Game got his spot .. thats embarrasin !!

Put out some quality music rather then tryin2  diss just for fame

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2010, 01:28:04 AM »
Game gettin some of his own medicine.
yeah, the beef is silly but some of the comments in the video were funny :laugh:
lol Knoc doesn't do crack. He might drink a bit though  :D

he should stop drinking, or record his own version of Start from scratch :D

Game's whole career is based on that, where have you been?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2010, 01:35:52 AM »
Obviously Knoc can't knock down Game so why even trip???? Both of'em got negatives on each other but who has the most ppl to stand up for them 8)

lets get a couple things straigh.. the reason why knocturnal fell off the face of this planet to begin with is he had a drinkin problem , a major 1 and also some other susbtances .. This isn't fiction that is fact .. Ask damizza if ya'll dont believe it , knocturnal messed up alot of things fo himself because of his behaviour and his drinkin ways , ..

Now he is up on the radio pissy drunk again ??

Then he messed up at powerhouse with westside connection when he was meant going to have 1 of the biggest moments of his career !!

So basically every1 kinda felt if this guy is this much trouble when he had everythin handed to him on a plate .. whats the point and people kept it movin , knoc felt abandoned and disappeared !! Now he mad n moody coz Game got his spot .. thats embarrasin !!

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2010, 02:48:15 AM »
these 2 fools need to squash this pre school bullshit, they are 2 grown men (I presume)
get the good doctor to slide them a banging instrumental and then produce some shit like Bad Intentions
until then i will be downloading both these artists albums when they drop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2010, 03:07:41 AM »
lol@ this shit
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

double_a

• 'G'
« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:00 AM »
cock-turnal...lol

Blood$

« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2010, 06:54:20 PM »
I'm a big fan of both Game and Knoc-Turn'al, but honestly all of this is making Knoc look REALLY bad...

even though Knoc did try to be the bigger man by responding sensibly on Twitter the first time, he's still looking like a clown in both of these interviews by being fucked up and rambling on repeating the same shit and Game is looking like the bigger man by just keeping it chill and brief about the situation on TMZ, and outside of this forum nobody has really heard that much of Knoc's new music and so obviously right away it's going to look like he is doing this for attention/buzz for his new album, and the general public hasn't even heard Knoc since '03 or '04, and times have changed a lot since then

just being real, coming from a fan of both sides

Okka

« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2010, 07:14:39 PM »
I gotta agree with the homie Blood Money, this shit is makin Knoc real look real bad.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2010, 08:37:35 PM »
The Game is not a good rapper. His lyrics sound as if a child wrote them. He sucks.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »
as far as i'm concerned Game has had the better career even if he isn't the better rapper. 

knoc needs to hustle a dope album on par with gangsta lean.

either way

THIS SOME STUPID SHIT
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The Predator

« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
Looks like Knoc' been spending that 'Chronic 2001' cash at the liquor store big time.

Phoning up radio stations pissed up on some ''My dad's stronger then your dad'' type shit, lol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2010, 10:10:38 PM »
as far as i'm concerned Game has had the better career even if he isn't the better rapper.  

either way

THIS SOME STUPID SHIT

This is some stupid shit. But it does not matter who's had the better career. Game's made more money. Good for him. He still sucks. Anyone over the age of 25 thinks he sucks. The only people who think he's good are kids who didn't grow up with decent music. Sure, if I was 15 and the Game just released the Documentary, I'd be jumping up and down too. But shit, listen to basically ANYTHING made in the 90's. Everything was better in the 90's compared to the last 10 years. Rap, west coast rap,  even fucking pop music was better back then.

The Game is a terrible rapper. It's the truth. Listen to what he is saying. It doesn't make sense. Every song is almost exactly the same. A random verse, a name drop, followed by another random verse. And usually the verses are all about the same thing. Why can't his songs be about something? He's really really bad. Just recently I was listening to "Get Up" with Quik and AMG. Listen to the Game's verse. Listen to what he says. It makes no fucking sense. It's not about anything. It's not about his life, it's not a story. His bars don't even go together.

The Game is not a talented. In any way. If you disagree, you're a fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:12:42 PM by The King »

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2010, 11:47:51 PM »

either way

THIS SOME STUPID SHIT
This is some stupid shit. But it does not matter who's had the better career. Game's made more money. Good for him. He still sucks. Anyone over the age of 25 thinks he sucks. The only people who think he's good are kids who didn't grow up with decent music. Sure, if I was 15 and the Game just released the Documentary, I'd be jumping up and down too. But shit, listen to basically ANYTHING made in the 90's. Everything was better in the 90's compared to the last 10 years. Rap, west coast rap,  even fucking pop music was better back then.

The Game is a terrible rapper. It's the truth. Listen to what he is saying. It doesn't make sense. Every song is almost exactly the same. A random verse, a name drop, followed by another random verse. And usually the verses are all about the same thing. Why can't his songs be about something? He's really really bad. Just recently I was listening to "Get Up" with Quik and AMG. Listen to the Game's verse. Listen to what he says. It makes no fucking sense. It's not about anything. It's not about his life, it's not a story. His bars don't even go together.

The Game is not a talented. In any way. If you disagree, you're a fucking idiot.

^Did you listen to amg verse? lol its the same shit man you act like other rappers never rapped about how they come out, dude paints pictures and brags. To say game has no talent is completely foolish lol go listen to "better days" and stop bringing up verses from 2004, he's always going to be a rapper paining pictures hence the "i'm hip hops reporter" line he always says in interviews. There won't be another pac, deal with it.
One of my favorite game verses below with a message in it

Blood$

« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2010, 12:13:14 AM »
friscoliving what it do? I remember you from way back on the old BWS forum  8)