Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7728 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Knocturnal on The Game "My father is a militant and his dad's a beautician"
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:05 AM »
friscoliving what it do? I remember you from way back on the old BWS forum  8)

whatup fam, yea i remember seeing you on there back when those forums were actually active and when game would slide through. Thought i might share my words of wisdom here from now on haha

Blood$

« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »
friscoliving what it do? I remember you from way back on the old BWS forum  8)

whatup fam, yea i remember seeing you on there back when those forums were actually active and when game would slide through. Thought i might share my words of wisdom here from now on haha

I hear that

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »

^ random and off topic but i stumbled upon this...this is actually one of the better game disses i've heard this random dude from cinncinatti murked him on this track imo its after game's talking on the inerview. Guess game didn't deny running into this dude and offering him a deal so this dude was legit for his diss ahah

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2010, 05:55:26 AM »
Game has talent even if it's just being able to control his voice vocally but with that said he has made plenty of dope songs with name dropping.  Even his songs are random they're still about something.

And, it does matter that Game, a terrible rapper, mader a better career out of hip-hop than Knoc, a decent rapper, who could have been where Game is. 

Game's career & music > Knoc's

And, ask around,  I ain't a big Game fan. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2010, 09:46:35 AM »
^Did you listen to amg verse? lol its the same shit man you act like other rappers never rapped about how they come out, dude paints pictures and brags. To say game has no talent is completely foolish lol go listen to "better days" and stop bringing up verses from 2004, he's always going to be a rapper paining pictures hence the "i'm hip hops reporter" line he always says in interviews. There won't be another pac, deal with it.
One of my favorite game verses below with a message in it

What are you talking about? The Game "paints pictures" with his lyrics? What the fuck does that even mean? Doesn't every rapper "paint a picture" ie, put an image in your mind with lyrics? A reporter? What the fuck does that mean? Their all fucking reporters! How is The Game more of a reporter then E-40? Or Ice Cube? What the hell are you talking about.

Crip niggas, Blood niggas, S.A.'s, Asians,
Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, White Boys, Jamaicans,
Latin Kings, Disciples, Vicelords, Hatians,
All these mother fuckers been patiently waiting,
Since the west coast fell off the streets been watching,
The west coast never fell off I was asleep in Compton,
Aftermath been here the beats been knocking,
Nate Dogg doing his thing DPG still poppin,
I got California love fucking bitches to that Pac shit,
And westside connection been had it locked bitch,
I'm in the rear view my guns is cocking,
I'll put red dots on that nigga head like rodman,

What image is he painting? And if he really is painting an image, then he's painting the same image every time. Every song is about the exact same thing. Every artist "paints a picture" with his lyrics. But that phrase is giving The Game too much credit. He's not an "artist". He's an idiot who happens to rap, and people under the age of 20 love him because they are too young to know any better. When your 25, you'll be ashamed.

The main reason why the Game sucks is because his bars don't fit together. See the above lyrics. You can move any bar, into any random location, and the song doesn't change. That's why he sucks. Because his bars don't fit together.

Look son. Every rapper has a few good songs. But you must admit, the MAJORITY of Game's catalog is bad. Bad lyrics, stupid repetitive verses, and no "theme" whatsoever. The Game is a terrible song maker. He sounds the same on every track, he raps about the same thing. I like songs that are about something. Not just a bunch of random bars stuck together over a beat. Every song on the Documentary is about the EXACT same thing, yet no song is about anything. He is irrelevant. The shit he raps about didn't happen to him. Good rappers rap about their own lives, or perhaps the people around them and their lives. The Game doesn't rap about anything, it's random incoherent, very boring bullshit. He sucks. Listen to some good shit, go put in Rhythm-al-ism. It takes a good album to realize how bad the Game is.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:57:03 AM by The King »

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »
What are you talking about? The Game "paints pictures" with his lyrics? What the fuck does that even mean? Doesn't every rapper "paint a picture" ie, put an image in your mind with lyrics? A reporter? What the fuck does that mean? Their all fucking reporters! How is The Game more of a reporter then E-40? Or Ice Cube? What the hell are you talking about.

Crip niggas, Blood niggas, S.A.'s, Asians,
Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, White Boys, Jamaicans,
Latin Kings, Disciples, Vicelords, Hatians,
All these mother fuckers been patiently waiting,
Since the west coast fell off the streets been watching,
The west coast never fell off I was asleep in Compton,
Aftermath been here the beats been knocking,
Nate Dogg doing his thing DPG still poppin,
I got California love fucking bitches to that Pac shit,
And westside connection been had it locked bitch,
I'm in the rear view my guns is cocking,
I'll put red dots on that nigga head like rodman,

What image is he painting? And if he really is painting an image, then he's painting the same image every time. Every song is about the exact same thing. Every artist "paints a picture" with his lyrics. But that phrase is giving The Game too much credit. He's not an "artist". He's an idiot who happens to rap, and people under the age of 20 love him because they are too young to know any better. When your 25, you'll be ashamed.

Look son. Every rapper has a few good songs. But you must admit, the MAJORITY of Game's catalog is bad. Bad lyrics, stupid repetitive verses, and no "theme" whatsoever. The Game is a terrible song maker. He sounds the same on every track, he raps about the same thing. I like songs that are about something. Not just a bunch of random bars stuck together over a beat.

trippin....that whole west side story was an intro to mainstream rap for him and thats not off topic at all his name dops have meaning behind it saying who's still doing it on the west coast aka paying homage. I can probably find maybe 10 songs where i go "damn...game really disapointed me on this track with random namedrops and shit." When he calls himself the hip hop reporter he's actually a hip hop reporter listen to his lyrics on why you hate the game talking about all this shit relevent in rap "and cam got shot up inside his lambo..example life is a gamble." I used to be a gig 40 fan, but what makes him so much better than game? and Ice Cube said himself if Game puts all that beef behind him and focuses on making good music he could become a hip hop legend years down the road...and game is good at providing arts to his raps alot of artists can't do it..

the ghost

« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »
lol at y'all response. Knoc didn't diss (he told the truth about something that maybe he shouldn't have said in the first place, but he still didn't diss) and Game called him a faggot, a crackhead, cock-turn'al and told him to come wash his Bentley. When Knoc responded saying he can call me and we can work and talk it out like men instead of saying all kinds of silly stuff on Twitter, Game went on TMZ and dissed Knoc some more.

There is a line. You don't let another man get away with all that without responding. I'm pretty sure if you are a man you don't appreciate getting called all of those things, even when you've already put out an offer to resolve it.

Most of you will probably come in here and say "your just defending your phone call buddy" (I got 2 posters in mind) but real people know I just told the truth.

Lunatic, you post some great shit in here and you have done some sick interviews, but you are a pure knoc stan.  You don't need to keep defending a grown ass man.  He said some shit first, and got clowned for it.  Whats wrong with that?  He's saying the same thing as 50?  Game goes all out on 50 too, so whats that point supposed to be?  Bottom line is that Knock said some shit first and is getting what he deserves.  To try and say he's not is pure stanness. 

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »
^ Every song on The Documentary is about the same thing!?!

So Like Father Like Son is about exactly the same thing as Higher!?!

LMAO, you might have had a chance before you showed your utter ignorance! I can tell you are one for hyperbole and ridiculous comments but that's just stupid. Go back, listen to Game's back catalogue and then come back and defend that comment!

Blood$

« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »
looks like we know who Game's biggest fan is  :P

Muhfukka

« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2010, 10:26:52 AM »
lol at y'all response. Knoc didn't diss (he told the truth about something that maybe he shouldn't have said in the first place, but he still didn't diss) and Game called him a faggot, a crackhead, cock-turn'al and told him to come wash his Bentley. When Knoc responded saying he can call me and we can work and talk it out like men instead of saying all kinds of silly stuff on Twitter, Game went on TMZ and dissed Knoc some more.

There is a line. You don't let another man get away with all that without responding. I'm pretty sure if you are a man you don't appreciate getting called all of those things, even when you've already put out an offer to resolve it.

Most of you will probably come in here and say "your just defending your phone call buddy" (I got 2 posters in mind) but real people know I just told the truth.

Lunatic, you post some great shit in here and you have done some sick interviews, but you are a pure knoc stan.  You don't need to keep defending a grown ass man.  He said some shit first, and got clowned for it.  Whats wrong with that?  He's saying the same thing as 50?  Game goes all out on 50 too, so whats that point supposed to be?  Bottom line is that Knock said some shit first and is getting what he deserves.  To try and say he's not is pure stanness. 
be easy man, he still cant get over the fact that his idol is an addict

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2010, 10:54:37 AM »
this is knocs best chance of gettin back out there...he isnt a good or even average rapper...what other way can he sell?
this wont even help sell his records....but its gettin the attention on him and thats the only way he will get the attention
its aite to be drunk, but it aint aite to be this drunk and sayin weird shit
game might be a bi polar duke on the mic or even off the mic....but as far as craziness and who would do what to who....game would prolly kill this duke....lol
game dont give a fluck when it comes to someone disrespectin him and hell go all out
he should lyrically finish dukes career or whatever's left or not left of it
he isnt a fxiture in the game and prolly never will be
lol @ a fair one....game'll "knoc" him to long beach for real....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2010, 07:08:32 PM »
this is knocs best chance of gettin back out there...he isnt a good or even average rapper

What's up with the hate against Knoc? Not even a averager rapper?

Muhfukka

« Reply #252 on: February 17, 2010, 07:17:34 PM »
this is knocs best chance of gettin back out there...he isnt a good or even average rapper

What's up with the hate against Knoc? Not even a averager rapper?
yeah i think hes a bum nowadays but he did have some dope shit back then

Lunatic

Re: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2010, 07:33:48 PM »
"Sorry I Left You" - one of his dopest tracks.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2010, 07:39:23 PM »
"Sorry I Left You" - one of his dopest tracks.

Co sign.