Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7724 times)

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
Hes just speaking the truth.....50 cent is the only reason game has a career.
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

SO PRUP

Lunatic ask Knocturnal if he knows what happen to all the LA Confidental cats, I used to function with a few of them cats, Young West was the homie, he went ghost right after he got signed though, yyyikes was sick to, so was young tyma...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Knoc got a big mouth
why? because he hit the nail on the head?

it's funny how people get sensitive every time Game gets put in check
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:07:59 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
game was a bitch for defendin himself? nah he wasnt (not for that matter)
why should game have listened to 50 when 50 dont want to do a record wit nas or whoever game is down with?
thats not games fault, games a grown man aint he?
PRIDE vs MONEY

Defending himself???? Against what? 50 tellin the truth about what happened? That nigga got all emotional and ran up on them gunit niggaz and got his homeboy popped. After that them niggaz wasn't really talking bout game,game use that beef to keep his name relevant and does it to this day. And on top of that he went to a peace conference to put that behind him and to move on,that nigga started all that dissing mixtape after mixtape year after year. Yea nigga he should have listened to 50 the nigga that gave enough fuck about him to get his career rolling when dre the nigga dick he sucks was about to let his ass go. 50 wasn't asking for nothing but loyalty and that nigga couldn't give it. If he wasn't feeling 50 like he say he wasn't he would have paid that nigga for the hooks therfore it would have been clear this is business not a homeboy thing.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 03:53:53 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

kuruptDPG

damn quite suprised knoc talked about game, didnt see him as someone who would talk about other artists like that even when he wasnt dissing him,i would say game will reply to this now lol, i cant imagine a knocturnal diss trak by knoc

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah im sayin why shouldnt game reply to someone whos hatin on him?
knoc is sayin the opposite to not reply, and be a bitch...basically

game was a bitch for defendin himself? nah he wasnt (not for that matter)
why should game have listened to 50 when 50 dont want to do a record wit nas or whoever game is down with?
thats not games fault, games a grown man aint he?
PRIDE vs MONEY

Defending himself???? Against what? 50 tellin the truth about what happened? That nigga got all emotional and ran up on them gunit niggaz and got his homeboy popped. After that them niggaz wasn't really talking bout game,game use that beef to keep his name relevant and does it to this day. And on top of that he went to a peace conference to put that behind him and to move on,that nigga started all that dissing mixtape after mixtape year after year. Yea nigga he should have listened to 50 the nigga that gave enough fuck about him to get his career rolling when dre the nigga dick he sucks was about to let his ass go. 50 wasn't asking for nothing but loyalty and that nigga couldn't give it. If he wasn't feeling 50 like he say he wasn't he would have paid that nigga for the hooks therfore it would have been clear this is business not a homeboy thing.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

Knoc didn't even really say anything negative about Game it was just Elano's misleading title to get more views so he won't commit suicide  8)

yes he did, but you just wanna be on my nuts 24/7. get the fuck out and get a life

yourdead

• 'G'
Game is going in on knock on twitter right now...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
off twitter onto wax
tell him to bring it
lets see if knoc still has anythin left in him...even tho hes not really a rapper
but he want war with gameface......bring em out

Game is going in on knock on twitter right now...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:49:37 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
http://twitter.com/ihategame

ahaha.. funny shit.

terence chill

games reaction on knocturnal
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

4 days ago, knocturnal was hittin me on here, sayin how much he a fan & can we work, now he on da radio talkin sideways cuz I said NO! ha ha 40 minutes ago from web
see u when I see u #bitchassnigga ! u had half a hit, u only sold 3 copies & now u a crackhead ! get some help nigga or go OD somewhere fag    35 minutes ago   from web 
now put a DISS out so I can put yo ass 2 sleep nigga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker    26 minutes ago   from web 
R.I.P. Cock-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !    13 minutes ago   from web 

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it was all good just a week ago lol

@ihategame what up Game? it's Knoc-turn'al
6:25 PM Jan 17th from web in reply to ihategame
Reply Retweet KnocturnalLBC

http://twitter.com/KnocturnalLBC/status/7887268600
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Okka

I knew that was goin' to happen.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ game callin him cockturnal....game you a fool

4 days ago, knocturnal was hittin me on here, sayin how much he a fan & can we work, now he on da radio talkin sideways cuz I said NO! ha ha 40 minutes ago from web
see u when I see u #bitchassnigga ! u had half a hit, u only sold 3 copies & now u a crackhead ! get some help nigga or go OD somewhere fag    35 minutes ago   from web 
now put a DISS out so I can put yo ass 2 sleep nigga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker    26 minutes ago   from web 
R.I.P. Cock-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !    13 minutes ago   from web 
Cube

Lunatic

Game the one goin off, Knoc ain't said nothing negative lol.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com