Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7701 times)

Muhfukka

hahaha this was expected

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game going @ KnocTurnal
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 01:06:07 PM »
Game talking shit on Twitter, Luna can u shed some light

source  http://twitter.com/ihategame

smh@ game

Lunatic

(for the dude who got his topic moved into here)

Knoc went on the radio the other night and they asked why he's never worked with Game. He said he didn't like the fact that Game dissed 50 Cent and went against "the machine, the hand that fed him." That's it, Knoc felt Game bit the hand that fed him (50 Cent). And then he said Game was gonna get dropped because he couldn't write his own hooks, and then 50 Cent came into the picture and wrote/put hooks on "The Documentary" and sold 5 million, and that's why Game wasn't dropped. So pretty much, Knoc said what 50 Cent has been saying for 5 years.

Now Game is dissing him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Game is pure entertainment. Doubt knoc will bring anything. Point is Knoc knew the reaction of talking bout Game like that no matter how valid the points. You can't rattle Games cage and expect no reaction.

Muhfukka

Game the one goin off, Knoc ain't said nothing negative lol.
i know your knoc's little phone call buddy but c'mon, he was talking shit

Portugoal

Game the one goin off, Knoc ain't said nothing negative lol.

"Maturity is the key".
        Knoc-Turn'al, January 23rd 2010

GangstaBoogy

And Knoc-turn'al now has a buzz again. 50 gave Game a career and now Game is givin Knoc one.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

Now all the twitter followers and Game groupies gonna start hatin' on Knoc. Knoc is goin' to be hated on cause he spoke the truth.

Portugoal

Now all the twitter followers and Game groupies gonna start hatin' on Knoc. Knoc is goin' to be hated on cause he spoke the truth.

He might have spoken the truth, but it's no coincidence he said that not long after he hit up Game. I LOVE GOSSIP, BITCHES!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not accordin to game
knocs career is over....unless he makes the hole even deeper by releasin a diss...lol

4 days ago, knocturnal was hittin me on here, sayin how much he a fan & can we work, now he on da radio talkin sideways cuz I said NO! ha ha 40 minutes ago from web
see u when I see u #bitchassnigga ! u had half a hit, u only sold 3 copies & now u a crackhead ! get some help nigga or go OD somewhere fag    35 minutes ago   from web  
now put a DISS out so I can put yo ass 2 sleep nigga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker    26 minutes ago   from web  
R.I.P. Cock-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !    13 minutes ago   from web  

And Knoc-turn'al now has a buzz again. 50 gave Game a career and now Game is givin Knoc one.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

lets see if knoc still has anythin left in him...even tho hes not really a rapper
but he want war with gameface......bring em out

What the fuck you talkin about homie? :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
knoc isnt a rapper
its like what fabtoxic said
dre isnt a rapper...hes a producer that raps...haha
knoc does hooks and thats what hes good at
jus cuz hes released albums dont mean he should
hes good at doin hooks and maybe writin for others

lets see if knoc still has anythin left in him...even tho hes not really a rapper
but he want war with gameface......bring em out

What the fuck you talkin about homie? :D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

knoc isnt a rapper

Knoc is a good rapper and a good song writer IMO.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats waz up
but he dont really sound good as a rapper vs doin the hooks

knoc isnt a rapper

Knoc is a good rapper and a good song writer IMO.
Cube

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(for the dude who got his topic moved into here)

Knoc went on the radio the other night and they asked why he's never worked with Game. He said he didn't like the fact that Game dissed 50 Cent and went against "the machine, the hand that fed him." That's it, Knoc felt Game bit the hand that fed him (50 Cent). And then he said Game was gonna get dropped because he couldn't write his own hooks, and then 50 Cent came into the picture and wrote/put hooks on "The Documentary" and sold 5 million, and that's why Game wasn't dropped. So pretty much, Knoc said what 50 Cent has been saying for 5 years.

Now Game is dissing him.

I can admit that Game is overreacting.. But on the other hand everybody knows how he is. When someone says that he would've been dropped without 50 it's obvious that he's gonna react the way he is reacting now. So Knoc shouldn't have said that he didn't want to work with him because of those reasons. If he even reached out to Game on twitter.

And btw, I'm not taking sides, imo this "beef" is just useless.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:00:09 PM by J.E. »