Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7705 times)

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
Its obvious what knoc was doing. It dont take a rocket scientist to know that he was asking all kinds of niggaz(busta, raekwon, nipsey, game, x to the z, kurupt, scarface, terrace martin etc on his twitter for verses or whatever else they can do to help him since he got a album coming.    you niggaz crazy if you think he aint talkin reckless about game. all because game told that nigga to take a hike :) It makes knoc look bad to come at game when he done said what up, before he went at him.  niggaz no how game is! knoc should have shut the fuck up.

Blood$

I honestly didn't even expect Game to respond but damn lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha how did game even find out?
his groupies on here...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

^it was on SOHH, ThisIs50, BallerStatus, etc. Those are huge websites. I'm sure Game saw it himself or more likely, someone in his camp saw it and told him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

maybe Elano copied and pasted it a million times with this same thread title to Game  :P

Jaydc

^ the radio station brought up the New West, Knoc brought up Game.

I'm confused. People keep saying 50 is the reason Game has a career...please explain how? 50 was on 3 songs on his FIRST album. They haven't done a single song together since The Documentary yet Game's career is still alive and going strong. Meanwhile, artist like Lloyd Banks and Young Buck had nowhere near the amount of success that Game has had even though they were still rollin with 50 when he was in his prime. Obviously Game's career is still going because the general public likes him and not cuz 50 wrote a few hooks for him 6 years ago.

He is the reason Game has a career because Game was on Aftermath for 3 years with no buzz and we know what happens with people on Aftermath that are there for more than a year (Joe Beats, Hittman, Bishop, Gage, Stat Quo, Ortiz...). We've seen Stat Quo saying that prior to Game joining G-Unit Dre only mixed one record on his album, which is Dre's common process confirmed by Aftermath artists in interviews (50 and Busta). It wasn't untill Game got the co-sign from 50 that he started making noize in other places than LA with Whoo Kid's mixtapes. Game had the album joints but was strugling with making hits which is what 50 was doing in his sleep back then. 50 didn't write his raps but gave him several beats with hooks in them because Game wasn't a good songwriter back then. You have 50 on your first 3 (biggest of the career) singles and the rest is history.

Now things are different. Now Game is a quality songwriter with nice hooks and concepts and hasn't released a weak album yet and will probably have a long career. Banks obviously isn't capable of that, Buck is a different story, very similar progress as Game but he made some terrible business choices. It's all about that first chance though (regarding Game) because lots of Aftermath artists didn't have that luck.  

Apparently youve never listend to lax because that album was horrible.Even doctors advocate,their was no hint of game having concepts or being a good song writer.All the tracks were him just rhyming about the same subjects and having someone else do the hook.Lax was the same formula most of the tracks were borderline terrible.Both banks album are better then lax by a long shot.I havent seen any growth what so ever from game as an artist I have no idea where you get he is a quality song writer from with hooks and concepts.Apparently you have some new album from him that we all ahvent heard.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:49:59 PM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah im with you on that jay
but this new game album sounds like it will be the worst...dretox on it or not
a cockturnal diss might save it...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I also don't like D.A. too much but it's generally viewed as a dope album and got some great critical acclaim (I can't see why with him jacking Dre's flow on almost every song) but I do like L.A.X. (similar to Massacre or T.I. Vs. T.I.P.; more commercial album that lacked direction but had plenty single material). As far as hooks goes Turn Off The Lights, Bang Along, Breaking Rules, that Nipsey Hussle track are some of the newer tracks... plus a lot of L.A.X. had nice hooks. And he usually stays on topic, of course with the obvious name dropping.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 06:00:02 PM by Meho »

prince

***the official game vs knocturnal thread***
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2010, 07:35:03 PM »
"4 days ago, knocturnal was hittin me on here, sayin how much he a fan & can we work, now he on da radio talkin sideways cuz I said NO! ha ha see u when I see u #b*tch*ssn*gga ! u had half a hit, u only sold 3 copies & now u a crackhead ! get some help n*gga or go OD somewhere f*g @ihategame http://twitter.com/KnocturnalLBC/status/7887268600 this was lil homie reachin out, now he dissin ha ha... somebody help blood out now put a DISS out so I can put yo *ss 2 sleep n*gga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker you such a h*e I might let my lil sister @bphlii give u a lethal 16 ! she killin most da n*ggas out here in anyway. call #1800-get-some-fans R.I.P. C*ck-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !" (Game's Twitter)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:51:58 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats he referrin to in this line tho?
You know I go hard when I crip in these streets

It was entertaining to hear him slur and talk about the devil.  I liked how the male interviewer proceeded to call 50 the devil.  Then Knoc went around and said 50 saved Game.  I was rolling.

I'm a just say Knoc arguably created my favourite bars and one of the best west coast songs I've heard in my life on Gangsta Lean.

I was raised in the hood on some treacherous streets
Never fell off or accepted defeat
"Why you so mad Knoc?" I never had peace.
I'm sick of this bullshit, I always got beef
Call the militia to bust in your teeth
I ain't got no time to talk. Nigga, be brief,
I drained all my blood so a nigga can't leach
You know I go hard when I crip in these streets
You said I'm a bitch cause your bitch said hi
She all up in my ear like blah blah blah
"Knoc-turn'al's a hustler. Knoc-turn'al stay fly."
"They tried to kill you, Knoc!"
Yeah, but I don't die.
I keep it real like red beans and rice
If you talking slick, punk, I'll end your life
I'm judged by twelve and not carried by six
if you don't like that nigga suck my dick

That shit is perfect to me. His flow, the eviction from his voice, the beat.  God damn!  If he could come that correct all the time Knoc would be untouchable.  
Cube

thisoneguy360

Re: ***the official game vs knocturnal thread*** (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »
This shit is pointless. Game is the biggest artist on the coast right now and Knocturnal is pretty much a nobody. What Knoc said about 50 helping Game was pretty much on point but there was really no reason to say it. When you're trying to make a comeback, coming at the guy who's currently the most successful artist on your coast isn't a good move.

Elano

maybe Elano copied and pasted it a million times with this same thread title to Game  :P

shut up dickhead

Elano

knoc isnt a rapper
its like what fabtoxic said
dre isnt a rapper...hes a producer that raps...haha
knoc does hooks and thats what hes good at
jus cuz hes released albums dont mean he should
hes good at doin hooks and maybe writin for others

you are on drugs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
lol @ knoc sayin game is satan
game made grown man moves
50's satan for all the wack muzik hes put out
Cube

Elano

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »
"somebody help blood out now put a DISS out so I can put yo *ss 2 sleep n*gga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker you such a h*e I might let my lil sister @bphlii give u a lethal 16 ! she killin most da n*ggas out here in anyway. call #1800-get-some-fans R.I.P. C*ck-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !"

LOL  ;D