Author Topic: The official game vs knocturnal thread (video interview with knoc)  (Read 7711 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ***the official game vs knocturnal thread*** (video interview with knoc)
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
This entire affair is silly and looks bad on Knoc based on the tweet but I find it hard to believe Game can beat Knoc if they were to beef.   Gangsta Lean > Game's best bars.  ... naw, i'm a little bias with that track.  Game's had the better career to date.   Game's a dope enough cat but he ain't lyrical like Knoc.  And, it's pointless talking about flow because they're both on point.  I'm laughing at those that say Knoc ain't a rapper.  What kind of comment is that? 

Anyways, Knoc does look immature if what Game says is true.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Aftermath associate Knoc-Turn'al recently revealed how 50 Cent saved Game from being dropped by Dr. Dre.

According to Knoc, Game's career on Aftermath was in jeopardy due to his inability to write hooks.

"Game is from Compton, we know that, okay," Knoc told radio personality EI8HT. "Game was about to get dropped from Aftermath. You hear me? And Aftermath was about to drop him, Interscope was about to drop him and 50 Cent picked him up and put hooks. The only reason why he was about to get dropped from Aftermath is because he couldn't make no hooks for his own music. So 50 Cent picked him up, you hear me? I hope you hear me. [He] made some hooks, 50 Cent made some hooks for him and put him out and sold five million records. What's wrong with that?" ("Street Discplez Radio")

and in response from Game

http://twitter.com/ihategame/status/8247831611

R.I.P. Cock-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !

I lost all respect for this cockturnal, who the fuck is cockturnal of all people giving niggas career advice?  This bitch is just like bishop lamont, a real bitch

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

h2k4

^ the radio station brought up the New West, Knoc brought up Game.

I'm confused. People keep saying 50 is the reason Game has a career...please explain how? 50 was on 3 songs on his FIRST album. They haven't done a single song together since The Documentary yet Game's career is still alive and going strong. Meanwhile, artist like Lloyd Banks and Young Buck had nowhere near the amount of success that Game has had even though they were still rollin with 50 when he was in his prime. Obviously Game's career is still going because the general public likes him and not cuz 50 wrote a few hooks for him 6 years ago.

On point.  Everyone knows that 50 helped out Game and I think even Game admitted that 50 had a hand in helping his career.  But Game has held his own since then.  Knoc knew he would get some publicity out of this.  However, washed up rappers can't really gain too many fans back.  LOL, at Knoc twittering Game...fail.

Blood$

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2010, 10:21:31 PM »
funny, Game shouted out Knoc on "Cali Boys" back in the day

Lunatic

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2010, 10:25:39 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2010, 10:28:12 PM »
he also shouted out Ras Kass on that same song but we all know what happened after lol

h2k4

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2010, 10:36:33 PM »
he also shouted out Ras Kass on that same song but we all know what happened after lol

LOL. 

I wonder why rappers think they can start/re-start their careers by dissing established artists with really no basis?

Jaydc

^ the radio station brought up the New West, Knoc brought up Game.

I'm confused. People keep saying 50 is the reason Game has a career...please explain how? 50 was on 3 songs on his FIRST album. They haven't done a single song together since The Documentary yet Game's career is still alive and going strong. Meanwhile, artist like Lloyd Banks and Young Buck had nowhere near the amount of success that Game has had even though they were still rollin with 50 when he was in his prime. Obviously Game's career is still going because the general public likes him and not cuz 50 wrote a few hooks for him 6 years ago.

On point.  Everyone knows that 50 helped out Game and I think even Game admitted that 50 had a hand in helping his career.  But Game has held his own since then.  Knoc knew he would get some publicity out of this.  However, washed up rappers can't really gain too many fans back.  LOL, at Knoc twittering Game...fail.

The fact remains,if 50 had not stepped in and signed game,game would have been dropped from aftermath and you probably have ever heard his name again.Hence 50 cent made games career.And those three songs just so happen to launch games career and make him a star.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »
No it isn't, he basically shouted out the whole coast. He was giving them dudes props. Now whats funny is Knoc talking shit about Game & giving him career advice LOL!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:32:44 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Mista Rosa

I also don't like D.A. too much but it's generally viewed as a dope album and got some great critical acclaim (I can't see why with him jacking Dre's flow on almost every song) but I do like L.A.X. (similar to Massacre or T.I. Vs. T.I.P.; more commercial album that lacked direction but had plenty single material). As far as hooks goes Turn Off The Lights, Bang Along, Breaking Rules, that Nipsey Hussle track are some of the newer tracks... plus a lot of L.A.X. had nice hooks. And he usually stays on topic, of course with the obvious name dropping.

damn! i've really loved D.A , just for the songs "ol'english" "too much" "strip club". i thought people agreed that it was game's best album? i still haven't heard L.A.X because of the shitty singles and the ne-yo type featurings
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: games reaction on knocturnal
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2010, 05:27:13 AM »

4 days ago, knocturnal was hittin me on here, sayin how much he a fan & can we work, now he on da radio talkin sideways cuz I said NO! ha ha 40 minutes ago from web
see u when I see u #bitchassnigga ! u had half a hit, u only sold 3 copies & now u a crackhead ! get some help nigga or go OD somewhere fag    35 minutes ago   from web  
now put a DISS out so I can put yo ass 2 sleep nigga ! R.E.D. P.S. ah give you a quarter piece if you come wash my Bentley & Range up smoker    26 minutes ago   from web  
R.I.P. Cock-turnal ! music career (born) 6-14-99 (died) TODAY !    13 minutes ago   from web  
that's west coast unity right there lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »
lol at game Call 1800 Get Some Fans shit had me rollin...

This beef is lame though, Knoc spoke the truth, Game was gonna get dropped before Fif walked in, everyone knows that. Id rather see these two work together and bring the West Back

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2010, 01:22:25 PM »
lol at game Call 1800 Get Some Fans shit had me rollin...

This beef is lame though, Knoc spoke the truth, Game was gonna get dropped before Fif walked in, everyone knows that. Id rather see these two work together and bring the West Back

100% with you on that but  everybody has good and bad. Why would Knoc go and dig up those negative facts about Game. They are both from the west coast, he should be trying to get with Game and make some tracks instead of hating on him. There goes unity and mutual respect ...

warrior

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »
cant we all just get along.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:02:32 PM by warrior »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »
cant we all just get along.
not on the west coast