Author Topic: _______ girls  (Read 232 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
_______ girls
« on: January 25, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
its all good in my book.  :bandit: 

every city in every country has the most beautiful girl in the world.  :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Matty

Re: _______ girls
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »
i salute you :bandit:

i believe will smith expressed something of this sentiment in his hit song 'MIAMI' :bandit:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:22:17 PM »
I'll tell who doesn't get enough props......eastern european chicks.  Gorgeous face, slightly malnourished body, big titties and they sound sexy as fuck when they talk.  

Mad underrated.

ThaChamp

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »
Jewish girls just look at Orit

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:26:23 PM »
I'll tell who doesn't get enough props......eastern european chicks.  Gorgeous face, slightly malnourished body, big titties and they sound sexy as fuck when they talk. 

Mad underrated.

i gotta agree with you.  their accent is hot as hell.  especially a non-white chick with a euro accent!!  holy fuck, i just came.  :-[

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaChamp

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 08:28:10 PM »
i cant stand European woman... they come into my work all the time with there horrible accents and bad teeth lookin like this

fuck em

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »
Jewish girls just look at Orit

Orit is the exception, not the rule.

Muhfukka needs to tap that again so we can get some new pics.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »
i cant stand European woman... they come into my work all the time with there horrible accents and bad teeth lookin like this

fuck em

every type has its monsters.   shit, youre mexican, look at some of the beasts we have...then on the flip side, we have some of the best in the world.  :bandit:

Matty

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 08:33:18 PM »
I'll tell who doesn't get enough props......eastern european chicks.  Gorgeous face, slightly malnourished body, big titties and they sound sexy as fuck when they talk.  

Mad underrated.

not underated in my book. very HIGHLY rated more recently. how about some mixed russian/korean girls :bandit:

russian girls...bomb...highly elegant...they got titties, ass, everything. i'm not so keen on the accent though. romanian girls are really very bomb too, out of those bric nations. hungarian too.

ThaChamp

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 08:34:53 PM »

fuck em

every type has its monsters.   shit, youre mexican, look at some of the beasts we have...then on the flip side, we have some of the best in the world.  :bandit:

word,
you got a point ive met like 2 bomb british bitches but that was years ago

Matty

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »
shout to all the German ladies. they have some major babes. Dutch too. :bandit:

but on the real I love American girls accents. normal to you guys but to a foreigner it is real sexy, unless it is too loud and obnoxious. actually it can be a bit loud a lot of the time, but the ones with softer voices and accents, lovely :bandit: