Author Topic: with all this money going to Haiti....  (Read 279 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: with all this money going to Haiti....
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 07:31:59 PM »
Is that true about what they do in California? How they build buildings a certain way to stand an Earthquake? How's that really possible? They still can collapse. Can't they?

anything can collapse, with enough force. i think youre talking about this: http://mceer.buffalo.edu/infoService/Reference_Services/advEQdesign.asp

its a cool technology, but not every building has that.  but the cali building codes make it so most buildings will be ok during a strong quake. 

haiti had/has no building codes.

Yeah that. I saw that on TV.

Is that what you mean, that if Haiti had that, it would prevent a lot of the deaths?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »
Is that true about what they do in California? How they build buildings a certain way to stand an Earthquake? How's that really possible? They still can collapse. Can't they?

anything can collapse, with enough force. i think youre talking about this: http://mceer.buffalo.edu/infoService/Reference_Services/advEQdesign.asp

its a cool technology, but not every building has that.  but the cali building codes make it so most buildings will be ok during a strong quake. 

haiti had/has no building codes.

Yeah that. I saw that on TV.

Is that what you mean, that if Haiti had that, it would prevent a lot of the deaths?

im saying that haiti was a shit hole before the quake.  now its a bigger shit hole and all the money pouring in will only restore it to the shit hole they once knew, if theyre lucky.

if all the hundreds of millions of dollars that are now pouring into haiti would have been used before and made it so that the new buildings had some type  of regulations then it might have prevented a lot of deaths.

could have, should have, would have. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
for real exactly but the quake didnt happen so they wouldnt get any media attention but now they are
the media will leave soon and go onto the next stop
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 06:43:53 PM »
Ahh ha, I see.