Author Topic: Ever feel like you're dead already  (Read 834 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Ever feel like you're dead already
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 03:02:05 PM »
Yes

Life is pretty good for me right now, I sometimes wonder if I'm in an illusion that my body created with it's leftover energy.

Everything seems to play out without me doing shit

No, youre just lucky right now....dont worry....it will all go to shit soon....lol
I dunno, the last few years have been pretty shitty, I think I have atleast another year

ride it till the wheels fall off...
Besides the lack of pussy and the living with my father my life is perfect so I will 8)

Teenager years are overrated anyway. Your twenties gonna be the shit! Or shit! ;D Whatever you make out of it, but the chances of getting pussy and living on your own should enhance. I know what I'm talking about. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 03:34:59 PM »
Yes

Life is pretty good for me right now, I sometimes wonder if I'm in an illusion that my body created with it's leftover energy.

No, youre just lucky right now....dont worry....it will all go to shit soon....lol
I dunno, the last few years have been pretty shitty, I think I have atleast another year

Besides the lack of pussy and the living with my father my life is perfect so I will 8)

Teenager years are overrated anyway. Your twenties gonna be the shit! Or shit! ;D Whatever you make out of it, but the chances of getting pussy and living on your own should enhance. I know what I'm talking about. 8)

My teenage years were aiight...but yeah, after high school was off the chain.  Living on your own is HUGE.  Especially when it comes to the pussy situation.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 03:52:23 PM »
Yes

My teenage years were aiight...but yeah, after high school was off the chain.  Living on your own is HUGE.  Especially when it comes to the pussy situation.

Yeah, they been okay. The pussy situation has definately improved. Tomorrow I'm moving in with 2 22-year-old students (female) who challenged me to a drinking competition on Sunday.

If they only knew...:laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »
I remember those years............I had my babies in those years...........but the thing is that you have too much energy...........

when you hit the 40's it is all peace man..........a few bumps but no where as crazy as it is through 20-30

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iu23MSB-g4&feature=related
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 03:25:37 AM »
shit, i think my teenage years were a lil better than average.  expelled twice, lost count how many bitches i fucked at 18, made beat cd's, beat 2 cases, had a 3some b4 i turn 20, drove 4 cars b4 i turnt 20 (no buckets), almost killed my neighbor on purpose, bit off piece my cuzzin's ear in a fight over a robbery, robbed hella people, smoked alotta weed, threw up on my xgirlfriends face when i got too drunk once lol.  my teenage years weren't the shit but im 21 now, i just wanna go 2 work (a career) and fuck every tuesday thru sunday... pretty much

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 07:13:21 AM »
radio tube you a fool for this 1 dogg
damn lol @ tha last part pretty much

shit, i think my teenage years were a lil better than average.  expelled twice, lost count how many bitches i fucked at 18, made beat cd's, beat 2 cases, had a 3some b4 i turn 20, drove 4 cars b4 i turnt 20 (no buckets), almost killed my neighbor on purpose, bit off piece my cuzzin's ear in a fight over a robbery, robbed hella people, smoked alotta weed, threw up on my xgirlfriends face when i got too drunk once lol.  my teenage years weren't the shit but im 21 now, i just wanna go 2 work (a career) and fuck every tuesday thru sunday... pretty much
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 02:12:26 PM »
lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »
ur lucky tho....all those bitches you had....and eurythang
damn you makin peope cry and be jealous up n nis piece
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »

naw.  u shouldn't be.  i've had a pretty blessed but shitty life.  having everything people grew up without isn't everything.  i mean i've done alotta shit i regret, and from tha sound of this 1 youngin' that just called my phone this afternoon it looks like another regret is about to pop off lol (she wants it in tha ass raw no lie).  i mean on 1 hand sure, it sounds exciting to go thru all of the drama and situations but on the other it's like dam, how far would i be now if it wasn't for all of the dumb shit (, and vice versa too but still...).  truthfully, i wish i woulda just listened to my father more and played it smarter i'd probably be alot better off in life now, but of course without mistakes there's no progress.  in the end i guess i've coulda done better but u know how life is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2010, 08:45:28 PM »
thats waz up pimp
your everyones dream come true....your the pimp of all pimps
damn everyone wants to be like you for real
be easy on them ladies radio tube...be easy dogg

naw.  u shouldn't be.  i've had a pretty blessed but shitty life.  having everything people grew up without isn't everything.  i mean i've done alotta shit i regret, and from tha sound of this 1 youngin' that just called my phone this afternoon it looks like another regret is about to pop off lol (she wants it in tha ass raw no lie).  i mean on 1 hand sure, it sounds exciting to go thru all of the drama and situations but on the other it's like dam, how far would i be now if it wasn't for all of the dumb shit (, and vice versa too but still...).  truthfully, i wish i woulda just listened to my father more and played it smarter i'd probably be alot better off in life now, but of course without mistakes there's no progress.  in the end i guess i've coulda done better but u know how life is.
Cube

2010-thefuture

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 12:10:23 PM »
amen booga