Author Topic: timbaland  (Read 134 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
timbaland
« on: January 28, 2010, 07:23:38 AM »
I think his new stuff is kind of played out...he is gonna have to reinvent his self again...dont get it twisted,i fucks with timbo....but his shit has been corny as of late.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: timbaland
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:26:36 AM »
Timbaland himself said he was 'done' with hip-hop, so I highly doubt you'll see anything but pop music with teeny-boppers from Timbo from now on. He's changed, he's now a pop producer, not a hip-hop producer.

Sad really because on his day he was untouchable, but yeah, we've already seen his best work and from now on it'll just be this new shit.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »
he's gone from urban-pop to more straight pop recently. still a brilliant producer, but not feeling some of his recent musical directions.

anything he does with justin is fire 8)

Soopahigh

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »
he's gone from urban-pop to more straight pop recently. still a brilliant producer, but not feeling some of his recent musical directions.

anything he does with justin is fire 8)

true indeed
Shock value 2 was really disapointing  :(

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 01:19:47 PM »
Timbaland is an arrogant idiot... he steals the work from a lot of people.. for example the sample issue from a finish guy who produce something on a old computer or the Devante Swing thing

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 02:08:46 PM »
He seems to be more concerned with making himself as star rather than making good music.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson