Author Topic: Christianity... How it was founded... the history.  (Read 292 times)

infinite59

Christianity... How it was founded... the history.
« on: December 02, 2002, 07:06:38 PM »
Christianity was created by Paul years after Jesus left the Earth.

Paul was a member of the Jewish sect named the Pharisees.  They were known for their fanatical pursuit of the Nazerenes in the years after Jesus died.  One of these Nazerenes named Steven was persecuted, stoned to death.  After that Paul (then named Saul) was riding and he saw a vision of Jesus, asking why Saul was persecuting him.  He then began his mission of preaching what came to him in this vision.  He couldn't preach it to the Jews cause the Jews already rejected Jesus and his message.  So Paul targeted the non-Jews instead.  The Romans and Greeks were pagans who worshipped many statue's, idols, gods, and goddesses at that time.  So Paul modulated the teaches and taught that Jesus was the Son of God, or God's Earthly embodiment to attract these gentiles.  He had little contact with the true disciples of Jesus and so his message won out over all the rest.

Peace.

Woodrow

Re:Christianity... How it was founded... the history.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 07:52:11 PM »
Christianity was created by Paul years after Jesus left the Earth.

Paul was a member of the Jewish sect named the Pharisees.  They were known for their fanatical pursuit of the Nazerenes in the years after Jesus died.  One of these Nazerenes named Steven was persecuted, stoned to death.  After that Paul (then named Saul) was riding and he saw a vision of Jesus, asking why Saul was persecuting him.  He then began his mission of preaching what came to him in this vision.  He couldn't preach it to the Jews cause the Jews already rejected Jesus and his message.  So Paul targeted the non-Jews instead.  The Romans and Greeks were pagans who worshipped many statue's, idols, gods, and goddesses at that time.  So Paul modulated the teaches and taught that Jesus was the Son of God, or God's Earthly embodiment to attract these gentiles.  He had little contact with the true disciples of Jesus and so his message won out over all the rest.

Peace.

Looks slanderous to me...

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 07:57:54 PM »
Allah teaches us to be patient, tolerant.  I was not.  An aversion overtook me after Trauma and Jake repeatedly called me the devil.  Trauma had previously reported me to the authorities as being a terrorist.  I then strayed away from everything I've been taught by my Islamic mentors, and I made attempts to discredit another man's religion.  

I sincearly ask for your forgiveness, Jake and Trauma.  And upon Isha prayer today I will ask for Allah's forgiveness.

In the future I will continue to defend my religion, but I will refrain from discrediting anothers religion.  I ask that Siavish and Tech help prevent me from doing this again.  I am eternally sorry and ask for forgiveness.  Peace.

Looks like your friends aren't helping much...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 08:04:28 PM »
What's the point of this post, Infinite?  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 08:48:20 PM »
Infinite, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. Why are you constantly trying to exploit christianity? You aren't converting anyone to islam. All you are doing is making christians angry. Instead of constantly tearing other religions down in attempts to get people to peep islam, why not talk about the positives that following the qu'ran can bring? Or share your testimony of how Islam has changed your life for the better? I know if I was looking for something to believe in, I'd rather see the good things islam has to offer, as opposed to being bombarded with facts about Christians. I've tried to understand where you are coming from, but this just leads to nowhere.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 08:59:58 PM »
EXACTLY.  Take it from me.  I'm mormon.  LOL We KNOW how to convert people.  The last thing you want to do is attack somebody's religion, it's the most stupid, childish thing to do.  

but see, the problem is this... most people are GOOD people, that's why they dont' attack other religions.  Most muslims are good people, that's why most muslims don't attack christianity like this.  

Infinite actually BELIEVES this crap, he actually thinks Christianity is a huge farce, etc, and he thinks all christians are idiots for believing in it.  He doesn't understand, or comprehend how to allow someone to have a different opinion than him.  While most people may not agree with other people's opinions, they are intelligent enough to let it be, and be open minded about it.  Infinite can't.  Any choice, anybody has made that is vaguely different from the choice he's made, and he has to attack it, and consider us all idiots.  He has a lot of contempt in him, and that's my psychological evaluation of why he's such a bitch.  The problem, though, is that no psychiatrist can heal somebody that doesn't think they have a problem.  He doesn't think he has a problem, everybody else on the board does.  

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 11:26:00 PM »
Infinite, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish. Why are you constantly trying to exploit christianity? You aren't converting anyone to islam. All you are doing is making christians angry. Instead of constantly tearing other religions down in attempts to get people to peep islam, why not talk about the positives that following the qu'ran can bring? Or share your testimony of how Islam has changed your life for the better? I know if I was looking for something to believe in, I'd rather see the good things islam has to offer, as opposed to being bombarded with facts about Christians. I've tried to understand where you are coming from, but this just leads to nowhere.
EXACTLY! if u dont like christianity then dont speak on it. this is one of the very reasons this forum was deleated in the first place, was because of fucked up threads just like this one bashing other ppls religions.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 11:57:39 PM »
man Infinite i support u dogg ur one of tha wisez ppl i know! imma give u props for telling ur opinion/beliefes i mean ppl that are against it have there own opinions so im not gonna bring them down for that its kool im not gonna say there haterz cuzz there jus like u telling there opinions/beliefs! peace dogg im out!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2002, 01:02:59 AM »

Infinite actually BELIEVES this crap, he actually thinks Christianity is a huge farce, etc,

obviously he would believe that thats why hes muslim

however, infinite i must say that while i agree with you, i dont understand why u would post this, it just gives peeps more reasons to hate on u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2002, 07:58:39 AM »

Infinite actually BELIEVES this crap, he actually thinks Christianity is a huge farce, etc,

however, infinite i must say that while i agree with you, i dont understand why u would post this, it just gives peeps more reasons to hate on u

First of all props to BIG AG.  Like he said, just as I have the right to inform you on world history; you have the right to denounce what I teach, if you believe what I have said is not factual; or was done with wicked intent.

Tech, you want to have a better understanding of why I posted this I will tell you.  The first job of a Muslim is to teach.  When I read and learn, I enjoy teaching what I have learned and then it becomes a part of my mind and heart; and maybe (inshallah) it will enlighten and inspire others.  My aim is to please Allah, whether it is politally correct with the people at this forum or not.    
« Last Edit: December 03, 2002, 08:00:03 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2002, 10:26:10 AM »

First of all props to BIG AG.  Like he said, just as I have the right to inform you on world history; you have the right to denounce what I teach, if you believe what I have said is not factual; or was done with wicked intent.

Tech, you want to have a better understanding of why I posted this I will tell you.  The first job of a Muslim is to teach.  When I read and learn, I enjoy teaching what I have learned and then it becomes a part of my mind and heart; and maybe (inshallah) it will enlighten and inspire others.  My aim is to please Allah, whether it is politally correct with the people at this forum or not.    

So why not teach the positives of being a muslim, instead of the negatives of being a christian? I don't agree with your beliefs, but I have no desire to try and discredit Islam, or expose loopholes. I would much rather learn more about my religion, than look for things wrong with yours.

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2002, 11:14:18 AM »

I'm sorry Infinite but I still don't see the point. Okay so you've given a little history lesson and maybe enlightened some people (if they chose to believe you)......but what next? Are you insinuating that Paul didn't see a vision and in fact he made up the whole thing or the Romans were wrong to found the Catholic church?  What is the point of the message?

Pretty much all of what you have said is true, in that Saul was travelling, saw a vision, was converted to understand Jesus really was the Son of God, was denounced and disbelieved by the Jewish church so instead preached to those who would listen. Yes, Christianity was founded years after Jesus died. But so what? That doesn't make Christianity any less valid.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2002, 05:13:01 PM »
infinate....anyone who's read the bible once knows

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09