Author Topic: Mormons.......  (Read 631 times)

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
Re:Mormons.......
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2002, 07:33:40 PM »
I know some Mormon people and their really good dudes...I don't criticize any relegion although I think all organized religions are BS, there are good people everywhere...Just like there are good muslims there are also good for nothing muslims and so on...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2002, 11:01:55 PM »
well I rarely post on this forum, but I do read it and the way I look at it is the mods are all outta the US(besides doggy, but he doesnt like the US) so they  hate what we are all about...and battlecat doesnt do anything about it. I have nothing against battelcat, he is cool but all these people hate on other religions(including seer's and he dont do nothing about it. This is bullshit!!  ???

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2002, 11:12:05 PM »
well I rarely post on this forum, but I do read it and the way I look at it is the mods are all outta the US(besides doggy, but he doesnt like the US) so they  hate what we are all about...and battlecat doesnt do anything about it. I have nothing against battelcat, he is cool but all these people hate on other religions(including seer's and he dont do nothing about it. This is bullshit!!  ???

LoL doggy likes the US, and I dont think seer has a religion  ;D

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2002, 10:48:40 AM »
Basically, Infinite & "Ill Logic" are bashing my religion.  No big deal.  Why anyone would talk crap about a religion is beyond my grasp, but they're free to do what they want, right?  

I had no idea you were a Mormon, I dont pay much attention to anything here. I just think the whole magical spectacles thing is stupid.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2002, 11:49:10 AM »

hey smart guy, im about the only muslim here who likes the US and defends it at times when tech and infinite go on attackin it, i might not be as extreme as c walker, but hey, im a fair person. please get your facts straight. and if you dont see me doing anything about some attacks and shit its probably cuz i havent seen it cuz i dont visit this forum everyday because there are 5 other mods who should be doin their job.

Woodrow

Re:Mormons... violent war mongers!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2002, 06:49:08 PM »
u really have some deep seeded issues u gotta deal with man,  straight up ur worrying me now.  confront whats bothering your instead of blaming other people or hiding behind your quran

Yep...

I just got back from thanksgiving break and took a look at this topic...  ::)

Infinite the biggot clown...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 06:49:43 PM by Engel-Rock »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2002, 06:53:15 PM »
on a side note,...all Ive witnessed Englewood do in this forum is put down others or stalk people...youre whats wrong with this forum
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2002, 06:58:08 PM »
The hypocrisy of the Church of Mormon is sickening.  I went to a website on the religion and it said, "Mormons are similar to Muslims in that both religions follow updated revelations recieved by a prophet thousands years after Jesus Christ.  The difference is that Mormons never associate themselves or advocate any violence, we are a non-violent religion.  In contrast to Islam which teaches recipricol violence."

This is simply not true.  This is the worst form of hypocrisy.  Not only are they lying but they are also cowards.   On CNN the other night they interviewed a Mormon who is a Republican diplomat.  He is also a preacher I believe and says he represents the Mormons in the government and sometimes gets called a square.  Then he goes on to tell how he supports what George Bush has done in the war on terrorism, the war in afganistan, and the war in Iraq.  This means that this "non violent man" supports the killing of 4,000 innocent people in Afganistan and sanctions that kill 5,000 innocent women and children in Iraq every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I could have some respect for the man if he said "Mormons don't support any form of violence."   But that is simply not true.  They support violence as long as they can have someone else do it for them.

that is not true..your judgein by what ONE mormon said..you dont know all mormon..see in the religion of mormons there are many different types of mormons..just as any religion..how do I know this? Cus I use to be a mormon..it's not true..what your sayin..not all of us believe in that..we dont ALL believe in violance..just like Christians and Jews or what not some believe in Violance some dont..it's just who YOU are not your religion..get it? got it? good now Im out  :D
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2002, 07:43:31 PM »
on a side note,...all Ive witnessed Englewood do in this forum is put down others or stalk people...youre whats wrong with this forum
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=4436

Look a little harder.

Lets not talk about stalking either. Do I need to post up the Private messages The bigot clown sent me?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 07:45:04 PM by Engel-Rock »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2002, 01:04:33 AM »
GEE GOLLY BATMAN! ONE THREAD....!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2002, 06:48:57 AM »
GEE GOLLY BATMAN! ONE THREAD....!!!!

LMAO!!!  Englewood is always on the case.  He's the great detective of the forum, he's like a Batman, or a Sherlock Holmes.  The man is amazing!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2002, 10:18:16 AM »
You guys really are pathetic. You two remind me of the kids who used to get beat up and picked on the playground and didn't have any friends. Now because of the internet, you all can find eachother and talk about how shitty everybody else is.

You said:
"on a side note,...all Ive witnessed Englewood do in this forum is put down others or stalk people...youre whats wrong with this forum"

This is not the truth. I showed you different. What do you do? Instead of saying: "oh ok, I guess I was wrong", you come back with a smart ass remark and your tattoo came in with his 2 cents.

You say I am whats wrong with this forum, and you wonder why there aren't any positive posts in this place, lets take a look at some of your posts...

"Anyone supporting war on Iraq is a war monegring coward"
"Ariel Sharon- The Racist Pig..."
"Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?"
"Jew Terrorist Irv Rubin declared Brain dead after suicide attempt, Allahu Akbar!"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2002, 01:11:51 PM »
great job sherlock

but two of those threads were me simply stating my opinion in the hopes of starting a discussison, the other 2 were me reporting news....in earlier posts i had proven why Irv Rubin was a terroritst and i gave yall one page full o Sharon quotes, more than enough to prove he's a racists, so see some good came out of all that.

*simply elementary, my dear watson, simply elementary*

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2002, 01:15:25 PM »
on a side note, detective,  you remind me of those quiet kids who were in the ADD (attention deficit disorder) class

and this is the closest u have come to an intelligent conversation and just the fact that u even discuss a lil politics makes you feel so good

well if searching for lost threads gives you that feeling, i wont stand in your way, detective

*law and order theme plays in backround*

*englewood runs off....the city never sleeps*

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2002, 03:13:28 PM »
on a side note, detective,  you remind me of those quiet kids who were in the ADD (attention deficit disorder) class
I don't understand how I remind you of the kids with ADD? Could you please tell me more? If you look at this thread, You were the one who changed the subject.

and this is the closest u have come to an intelligent conversation and just the fact that u even discuss a lil politics makes you feel so good
After trying to de-cyphering the message, What I got out of it was:
"This is the closest you have come to having an intelligent converstaion. When you discuss politics, it makes you feel good." Is this what you were meaning to say? If so, I do like discussing politics, but not with close minded people.

*law and order theme plays in backround*

*englewood runs off....the city never sleeps*

Thanks! Sherlock Holmes was a great mind, Im glad you compared us. Even though he is a work of fiction, it's still a compliment!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2002, 03:19:13 PM by Engel-Rock »