Author Topic: Mormons.......  (Read 633 times)

infinite59

Mormons.......
« on: November 27, 2002, 04:03:37 PM »
The hypocrisy of the Church of Mormon is sickening.  I went to a website on the religion and it said, "Mormons are similar to Muslims in that both religions follow updated revelations recieved by a prophet thousands years after Jesus Christ.  The difference is that Mormons never associate themselves or advocate any violence, we are a non-violent religion.  In contrast to Islam which teaches recipricol violence."

This is simply not true.  This is the worst form of hypocrisy.  Not only are they lying but they are also cowards.   On CNN the other night they interviewed a Mormon who is a Republican diplomat.  He is also a preacher I believe and says he represents the Mormons in the government and sometimes gets called a square.  Then he goes on to tell how he supports what George Bush has done in the war on terrorism, the war in afganistan, and the war in Iraq.  This means that this "non violent man" supports the killing of 4,000 innocent people in Afganistan and sanctions that kill 5,000 innocent women and children in Iraq every year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I could have some respect for the man if he said "Mormons don't support any form of violence."   But that is simply not true.  They support violence as long as they can have someone else do it for them.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 03:31:04 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:Mormons... violent war mongers!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 04:56:39 PM »
Your judging the entire religion and sterotypin all of its followers based on what one guy said.  Thats kind of like how some people judge Islam because of what sum idiots did, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 05:38:54 PM »
Your judging the entire religion and sterotypin all of its followers based on what one guy said.  Thats kind of like how some people judge Islam because of what sum idiots did, peace

-{bLaDe}

He said he represents the Mormons in the government.  Let's see Trauma come on here and say that he's a bad mormon.  He won't do that because Mormons officially as a church support what the president is doing.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »
yeah i can name a lot of faithful islamic leaders too that i fueled by evil ....so what, stop making blanket statements

i don't agree with the morman religion  about alot of their beliefs but they're the single most god loving , positive, people on earth that i've ever met

quit trying to instigate an argument man , if you're as muslum as you think you are you'd live and let die

i really don't agree with what i know about your religion and it makes me laugh when you try to speak on mine...but i don't come in here and try to put a whole relgion down with a blanket statement

if you want peace and love in the world, which i'm sure you do ,i'd stop trying to stir up personal arguments

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2002, 07:29:11 PM »
alot of religions have the same contradictions - they all believe that killing is wrong but alot support war has a method to solve world conflict. its fucked but most mormons i know dont support the war so this guy doesnt represent every mormon.

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2002, 08:01:14 PM »

-{bLaDe}

word

infinite..i got luv for ya..but i disagree..

Jerry Falwell says shit about us all the time, and yes he has major authority but he dont speak for all Southern Baptists

That Muslim Imam in London said Non Muslim blood is not forbidden for us to shed...but I dont agree with him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2002, 08:23:25 PM »
Thanks for your support, yall.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2002, 08:48:48 PM »

word

infinite..i got luv for ya..but i disagree..

Jerry Falwell says shit about us all the time, and yes he has major authority but he dont speak for all Southern Baptists

That Muslim Imam in London said Non Muslim blood is not forbidden for us to shed...but I dont agree with him

TECH

I'll send you a private message over WCC, it's all good man, much props and respects brother.

Trauma

Secondly.  I am pointing out to everyone of you that Islam is not hypocritical.  The Muslims that kill believe they are being oppressed.  

Now, Mormons, Trauma on the other hand, has said it many times that he supports George Bush, the war against terrorism, sanctions in Iraq, and the killing of Osama Bin Laden.  This makes him the worst kind of hypocrite.  Now.  You either follow your religion and are against the killing of anyone, period.  Or you are a hypocrite; which is it.  By your posts at this forum you've shown yourself to be a hypocrite!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 03:41:14 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2002, 10:10:45 PM »
 ::),  imma pray 2 god 4 u 2night shit brick aka brian,  u really have some deep seeded issues u gotta deal with man,  straight up ur worrying me now.  confront whats bothering your instead of blaming other people or hiding behind your quran

Trauma-san

Re:Mormons.......
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2002, 10:22:11 AM »
Infinite, dont' adress me anymore, lol.  I don't care what you have to say, you've shown by the way you play games on this board that you're full of hate.  Everybody knows what's up, you're by yourself on this one.  Have a nice day, I'll pray for you too, good idea Tom.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2002, 10:24:53 AM »
and the most amazing part is, THIS IS WHO OVERSEER PICKS TO BE MOD! LOL.  Unbelivable.  

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2002, 10:45:18 AM »
infinite ur gay dude. u think that anyone who is not muslim is a bad person or sumtin, and thats not tru. u have wasted 4000 posts all on talkin about ur bs religion. just stfu

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2002, 09:13:16 AM »
LOL @ finding some gold plates in a field and translating them with some magic spectacles. No wonder hes been called a square.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2002, 01:59:50 PM »
Basically, Infinite & "Ill Logic" are bashing my religion.  No big deal.  Why anyone would talk crap about a religion is beyond my grasp, but they're free to do what they want, right?  

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2002, 04:51:18 PM »
ive come to this.........this thread is bad.....