Author Topic: Ray J A Blood? Dj Kay Slay Roles To The West Coast Hoods Solo! + Ray J Throwin U  (Read 2111 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ kay slay goin there solo.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

the fuck kayslay got a reason to b scared fo in the first place? bullshit, he wasn't shook..
this nigga got diplomatic immunity - jumpin on him would b like NY-niggas jumpin on Julio G. just dont make no fuckin sense. i dont buy it

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
check my files i been said ray j was bangin this aint nothing new man. i swear some of yall is comedy and bomedy. nigga kay slay had the ny and you know what that stand for if you from compton and he was with the nellas. and they dont get along with nbcc just like del amo doesnt lol
erica only reason u know that is because u live in the hood all ur life,people from c-arson been know that ray-j claim centerview that shit old to us cuhz was claim it the little time that he went to curtis unlike game when live in the hood and went to curtis jr high

jloco53

what up del amo man mr non active nigga tell double up suave i said whats hatnin  lol
here  is footage of ray j claimin centerview

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Didn't Ray J start reppin Blood when he started fuckin with Suge? I think he was the one who set off the fight with Bad Azz at Vegas. Bad Azz always dissin' him on twitter.
yes indeed...suge put him up on it.

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
what up del amo man mr non active nigga tell double up suave i said whats hatnin  lol
here  is footage of ray j claimin centerview

erica got jokes naw that the night paybacc punk u out scarer ass nigga

jloco53

my album coming out in april make sure you grab that D3L AMO i m representing for us man
where s baymack how come spi puts out a mixtape a month for 2 years straight we cant get a new payback or piper mixtape
man i feel sad

i have to watch this above since i cant get no new payback material on cd

DA original

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Didn't Ray J start reppin Blood when he started fuckin with Suge? I think he was the one who set off the fight with Bad Azz at Vegas. Bad Azz always dissin' him on twitter.

Ray J always been bangin since his early teenage years..I saved him at a house party back in mid 90's..We was in Carver Parc Compton..He represented his hood...

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
my album coming out in april make sure you grab that D3L AMO i m representing for us man
where s baymack how come spi puts out a mixtape a month for 2 years straight we cant get a new payback or piper mixtape
man i feel sad

i have to watch this above since i cant get no new payback material on cd

DA original
all u going to do is remake spider loc song like the ones one ur myspaces

jloco53

i seen D3L AMO at the C arson mall man wit his momma in the 99 cent book store in the mall shit was comedy and bomedy

DA Original and made it to the pros

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
i seen D3L AMO at the C arson mall man wit his momma in the 99 cent book store in the mall shit was comedy and bomedy

DA Original and made it to the pros
u dont know me clown and u was cut by the redskins so what did u real do in the pro nigga they told u ur to slow to play db now u live with ur mom

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol^^^^
e-whit what up dogg?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

damn kay slay look real uncomfortable in those hoods
so would you if you went to another hood in a city you don't know nothing about, you don't know who these niggas enemies are , you don't really know what to expect..trust me you'd be unconformable to....i felt the same way when i was out to Brooklyn and somebody came by a week before in a mini van and wet up the block hitting a nigga in the leg so everybody out that day was strapped up and we're out chilling any car that comes by im looking at it... i don't know who these niggas enemies are because i don't live out there.....when your put in an area where you don't really know the get down you'll feel uncomfortable

westside159

Ray j always been bangin  LOL  yall are corny as hell ,  Ray J is soft and he might know some people but he aint no gangsta .   got 20 dudes on stage with him like Cube say LOOKIN LIKE BOZO'S

ThaRealSupreme

Ray j always been bangin  LOL  yall are corny as hell ,  Ray J is soft and he might know some people but he aint no gangsta .   got 20 dudes on stage with him like Cube say LOOKIN LIKE BOZO'S

U sound stupid lol He ain't a hard ass nigga but he did that! I know for a fact str8 off hand that it's nothin to get recognized.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme