Author Topic: Am I The Only Person Who Thinks 2Pac Was Just Average...  (Read 1358 times)

Nega-Sikotic

Am I The Only Person Who Thinks 2Pac Was Just Average...
« on: January 27, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »
I mean seriously... He had a few good albums alive, a few good when he was dead.. Not like he was a god or w.e... does he really need those scene fags who would probably kill themselves over an "OG"?  ::)

fabtoxicp

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Thinks 2Pac Was Just Average...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »
he wasn't a good mc/rapper -
but he was a good artist, and he did create some timeless hiphop music - and he was a fascinating person dat was interestin to many..

Nega-Sikotic

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »
he wasn't a good mc/rapper -
but he was a good artist, and he did create some timeless hiphop music - and he was a fascinating person dat was interestin to many..

True, dare you to go to a 2pac forum and say that  ::)

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 10:38:54 AM »
me thinks the same
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 11:59:27 AM by Bosna Boi »
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

fabtoxicp

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 10:45:52 AM »
2pac-fourms tend to consist of 18-year old ginger-crackys wit freckless who didn't discover him until 6-7 years after his death.
if 2pac was alive he would probly be ashamed of 99percent of his fanbase!

and if 2pac is alive (which some idiots actually believe), the biggest reason why he is not showin up - would b because of the existence of his fanbase
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 10:48:28 AM by fabtoxicp »

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:19:14 AM »
spectacular content wise, not the best lyricist. definitely overrated. Im more of a biggie fan, east coast nigga.

Nega-Sikotic

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 11:40:25 AM »
spectacular content wise, not the best lyricist. definitely overrated. Im more of a biggie fan, east coast nigga.

Biggie, to me, was overall the best emcee, Pac had a good work ethic and had some deep songs no doubt, but I personally will bump LAD a little more than AEOM

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »
2pac-fourms tend to consist of 18-year old ginger-crackys wit freckless who didn't discover him until 6-7 years after his death.

and if 2pac is alive (which some idiots actually believe), the biggest reason why he is not showin up - would b because of the existence of his fanbase

agree 100%

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »
Yes you are.
Now that you have an answer. Go listen to "your" above average raps.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 12:51:02 PM »

DISagree 100%...

...2pac was very into self-aggrandizement.  All the imagery he used in his music, the "Black Jesus" concepts.  He was very meticulous in setting himself up as a larger than life, mythical figure.  Check the lines from Mackevelli album, there are plenty of them, this one is from "Against All Odds"...

--"I probably be murdered for the shit that I said/ Be a legend/ Breathe in the dead"---

2pac always loved his fans and no doubt if he were alive somewhere today he be very happy to see how his legend lives on!

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 12:54:21 PM »

DISagree 100%...

...2pac was very into self-aggrandizement.  All the imagery he used in his music, the "Black Jesus" concepts.  He was very meticulous in setting himself up as a larger than life, mythical figure.  Check the lines from Mackevelli album, there are plenty of them, this one is from "Against All Odds"...

--"I probably be murdered for the shit that I said/ Be a legend/ Breathe in the dead"---

2pac always loved his fans and no doubt if he were alive somewhere today he be very happy to see how his legend lives on!

has Biggie such a line?? no. end of the discussion!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 12:56:57 PM »

Biggie, to me, was overall the best emcee, Pac had a good work ethic and had some deep songs no doubt, but I personally will bump LAD a little more than AEOM

2pac was asked in an interview if he thought he was the best rapper/emcee.  He responded that he may not be the best, but that he was the realest.  And that is true.  2pac gave his life for his art and his craft.  He strove to be the greatest and be a legend.  Most rappers are just that...rappers.  But 2pac was a true artist and mythical-like figure.

...and by the way, while we are on the subject, even as an emcee/rapper, I think by the time his 3rd album and everything thereafter nobody could doubt his skills or say he was average!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »
It seems to be the thing the last few years to say pac was over rated, I think this has actually made duke under rated, pac is the shit, ofcourse hes not the most lyrical emcee, or had the best flow ever, but as a whole, you cant fuck with him. Me Against The World >>>>>>>>>

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »
Yes u are.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 01:47:57 PM »
I also never understood why 2Pac was considered as the GOAT, he was a good MC but there is better that is for sure with all respect due.