Author Topic: Am I The Only Person Who Thinks 2Pac Was Just Average...  (Read 1321 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Thinks 2Pac Was Just Average...
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 06:50:11 AM »
*sigh* i knew this would happen-

bottomline:
when u are defining mc's worthy of the goat-tiles in hiphop - one of the stripes a rapper has to have on his belt - is flow, lyrical wordplay, mic-capabilities etc etc -
there are 4 elements to hiphop - the "master of the crowd"-subject bein one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists

content matter, interesting characteriscs, timeless music, legacy and charisma can't outweigh EVERYTHING for an artist lol - therefore, 2pac is overrated, and cant never ever be the greatest of all time, simple

NOW, i kno ya wanna think im crazy fo this, but rest assure - dont get it twisted, im probly a bigger 2pac-fan than most of u

all im sayin is, dat 2pac was overrated and the correct impression ppl should have of him, is dat he was a great poet and artist, more than a great rapper

absolutely, pac deserves the halloffame-mention, but he sure as hell isn't goin down as the best fuckin rapper

he is the greatest of all time no matter what u say, u just one person & ur opinion can't match millions of opinions so just quit while u can homie or u gonna join long beach is azztive retarded level with retarded comments & threads....2pac is the G.O.A.T.  ;) that's just the way it is...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:53:46 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 07:00:12 AM »
lol, if u wanna debate - u better bring facts dat claim the opposite - otherwise i'll destroy u vocabularly within seconds, homie  ;)
millions of niggas feel like he's the best? welll, ther's another million niggas who feels the oppsiet.

"just the way it is" - man, shut dat up - and articulate urself factual instead, clown  :laugh:

why do u feel he is the best?
break down ur opinions, homie.. let's debate

i probly like pac more than u, youngster- but seriously, there isn't anythin called "just the way it its"
2pac ain't moses, for christ sake - and free passes aren't givin out to anyone when rankin the best niggas of all time in the rapgame

break it down for me

the yins wit 2pac - the artist
and the yangs wit 2pac - the artist
feel me?
 ;D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:03:24 AM by fabtoxicp »

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 07:07:58 AM »
the correct impression ppl should have of him, is dat he was a great poet and artist, more than a great rapper

absolutely, pac deserves the halloffame-mention, but he sure as hell isn't goin down as the best fuckin rapper

That's what's up! Greatest Hip Hop artist/poet any day. Legitimate opinion! Greatest MC? How?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »
pac was very much so a great mc..pac was very much so a great rapper....name one hiphop artist that gave u the whole package!!dont worry,i can wait. 8)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 07:11:18 AM »
lol, if u wanna debate - u better bring facts dat claim the opposite - otherwise i'll destroy u vocabularly within seconds, homie  ;)
millions of niggas feel like he's the best? welll, ther's another million niggas who feels the oppsiet.

"just the way it is" - man, shut dat up - and articulate urself factual instead, clown  :laugh:

why do u feel he is the best?
break down ur opinions, homie.. let's debate

i probly like pac more than u, youngster- but seriously, there isn't anythin called "just the way it its"
2pac ain't moses, for christ sake - and free passes aren't givin out to anyone when rankin the best niggas of all time in the rapgame

break it down for me

the yins wit 2pac - the artist
and the yangs wit 2pac - the artist
feel me?
 ;D

lmao youngsta, nigga please i seen pac live 3 times im 37 years old there's nothing you can tell me at all kid..i look at it from all angles like you but i also put it all in one package as a complete artist...there's no more complete artist than 2pac...example michael jordan is the greatest ever but not all parts of his game were the best but put it all in one package & look at it as 1 and you got the greatest as voted by millions of people..same goes for pac...as voted by millions people....when u seen 2pac live in concert which i know u never did then maybe u can talk til then.... ;)      

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 07:13:49 AM »

bottomline:
when u are defining mc's worthy of the goat-tiles in hiphop - one of the stripes a rapper has to have on his belt - is flow, lyrical wordplay, mic-capabilities etc etc -
there are 4 elements to hiphop - the "master of the crowd"-subject bein one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists

content matter, interesting characteriscs, timeless music, legacy and charisma can't outweigh EVERYTHING for an artist lol - therefore, 2pac is overrated, and cant never ever be the greatest of all time, simple

NOW, i kno ya wanna think im crazy fo this, but rest assure - dont get it twisted, im probly a bigger 2pac-fan than most of u

all im sayin is, dat 2pac was overrated and the correct impression ppl should have of him, is dat he was a great poet and artist, more than a great rapper

As far as I can see no-one has said he's the greatest 'rapper', but the greatest artist.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 07:16:34 AM »

bottomline:

As far as I can see no-one has said he's the greatest 'rapper', but the greatest artist.

fuck being a rapper, if u can be a complete artist that's when people remember u, only lil kids from the east coast remember rappers lmao...thats all that backpack kiddie shyt that fabtoxicp likes lmao...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 07:17:21 AM »

bottomline:

why not?and who u think can get the best fucking rapper.....aint no best!!!everybody needs to just stop it.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 07:19:11 AM »

bottomline:

why not?and who u think can get the best fucking rapper.....aint no best!!!everybody needs to just stop it.

if anyone can get the best mc, lyricist, content matter & all that it would be rakim not no fuck ass biggie. rakim himself has said pac is the greatest ever so you do the math....

fabtoxicp

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 07:27:02 AM »
so the fact dat 2pac gave a good show, makes him the GOAT? i asked for a debate, where is it?.. bring up real proof to back up what ur sayin.. there isn't anythin called "just the way it is" - every opinion is individual - but there seems to also be a general opinion on 2pac the artist - dat he was "the goat", which i (like many else) feel is overrated.. 2pac was a complete artist, yes - in many ways, very much so - but he lacked the skills of an mc (generally speakin) - which DEFINITELY is the most important-factor dat u should have in mind, when rankin ppl wit "the goat"-title. how can he be the fuckin "goat" if he can't rap? should the other things he accomplished outweigh him for dat, and give him a "free-pass"? NO, dat's bullshit!

he could put on a good show like u say, right?
plus - intriguing and captivating charisma/voice
plus - occasionaly great content-matter
plus - a bunch of other things

BUT HE WASN't A GOOD MC/RAPPER period, the most important thing - how can he then be the "goat".?
pac was the best "artist", BUT he wan't the best rapper - therefore, i cant se him bein the goat

the nigga could'nt even offthedome-freestyle for christ sake, and im bettin u 10 stacks dat the nigga would've been slaughtered in a battle-cypher by every other nigga from Tha Row (xcept mayb Daz)

I AM NOT bashin ur hero, im a big fan just like u - but i feel like he is overrated, and im stickin to it - which a million other niggas feel as well

no need to be immature about it, and sream "what are u talkin about! hahaha woot-woot"
come on, now..
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 08:05:28 AM by fabtoxicp »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
rakim himself has said pac is the greatest ever so you do the math....

lol, where'd u get dat from? bullshit
he said dat he felt CANIBUS (for christ sake) was the most ultimate rapper to him - in an old interview in Vibe Magazine

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 07:33:15 AM »
so the fact dat 2pac gave a good show, makes him the GOAT? i asked for a debate, where is it?.. bring up real proof to back up what ur sayin.. there isn't anythin called "just the way it is" - every opinion is individual - but there seems to also be a general opinion on 2pac the artist - dat he was "the goat", which i (like many else) feel is overrated.. 2pac was a complete artist, yes - in many ways, very much so - but he lacked the skills of an mc (generally speakin) - which DEFINITELY is the most important-factor dat u should have in mind, when rankin ppl wit "the goat"-title. how can he be the fuckin "goat" if he can't rap? should the other things he accomplished outweigh him for dat, and give him a "free-pass"? NO, dat's bullshit!

plus - occasionaly great contain-matter

BUT HE WASN't A GOOD MC/RAPPER period, the most important thing - how can he then be the "goat".?
pac was the best "artist", BUT he wan't the best rapper - therefore, i cant se him bein the goat

the nigga could'nt even offthedome-freestyle for christ sake, and im bettin u 10 stacks dat the nigga would've been slaughtered in a battle-cypher by every other nigga from Tha Row (xcept mayb Daz)

I AM NOT bashin ur hero, im a big fan just like u - but i feel like he is overrated, and im stickin to it - which a million other niggas feel as well

no need to be immature about it, and sream "what are u talkin about! hahaha woot-woot"
come on, now..

like i said before none of the shyt u saying is really important, the facts, the sales, the numbers of sales speak volumes. actions speak louder than ur opinion, i dont gotta prove anything to u cause the artist himself proved it and keeps proving it for generations that keep coming & coming. fuck freestyling cause no one raps for free haha....and with this im outty.. ;)    

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2010, 07:35:00 AM »

plus - occasionaly great contain-matter

come on, now..
Damn homie,u giving props..and shooting him down at the same time...make up your mind silly rabbitt.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 07:36:50 AM »
Average rappers don't possess legacies in the manner in which Tupac does.

Name another artist that's currently of his stature right now...       i'll wait.

and to talk about his emceee skills....  he's not around to show us his growth,
how can you just assume that he wouldn't have grown lyrically?

..not that I even agree that his lyrics were subpar..  that's baseless to true fans of his work.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Mietek23

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 07:37:27 AM »
Tupac was the most influential rapper of all-time - if you think he's average then what do you call today's mainstream rappers?