Author Topic: Craig vs. Pitbull (AIM BATTLE)  (Read 125 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Craig vs. Pitbull (AIM BATTLE)
« on: December 02, 2002, 01:10:46 PM »
Dirtydogg213: aight im typin with one hand cuz im under a blanket so it might take a while
Dirtydogg213: lol
REdRUm213: lol
REdRUm213: pitchin a tent
Dirtydogg213: ?
REdRUm213: nothin
REdRUm213: whos goin first
Dirtydogg213: lol yea im not wit that mass slang
REdRUm213: i kno
Dirtydogg213: u go first
REdRUm213: ok
REdRUm213: how many bars
REdRUm213: each thing
Dirtydogg213: as many as u can
REdRUm213: ok
REdRUm213: Mass orchastrated murder, yah thats redrum ass bakwards\Upper cuts left doggy perpindicularly layed out on a posturpedic matress\Blast this gat,btiches backflips are drastic\after only 3 bars Saviash is already rapped in plastic\Free'in of the dome piece molecular homicide\Slash victims in your domicile,blades soaked in cyanide\kick you in the face your accent gets faded of that of Uk resident\My Keystyle leadership is sicker than a Used condom from a Nigerian President\
Dirtydogg213: god damn.....*waves white flag in air
REdRUm213: lmao
REdRUm213: that was off the head foo
REdRUm213: ur turn
Dirtydogg213: this isnt fair man, its like boxing between a lil kid and mike tyson, im not on your level, atlease rod was kinda on my level, lol
REdRUm213: lol
REdRUm213: so u give up
REdRUm213: i am posting this
Dirtydogg213: id rather give up than look like an ass
Dirtydogg213: wait
REdRUm213: lo
Dirtydogg213: ur postin this?
REdRUm213: l
Dirtydogg213: shit
REdRUm213: yup
Dirtydogg213: ill look like an ass either way
REdRUm213: so just make a verse
Dirtydogg213: k
Dirtydogg213: hmm aight ill get started now
REdRUm213: What the fuck is Tahoe some cheap GMC truck\I could rhyme luck,duck,fuck,chuck and still make you look like a shmuck\Uppercuts thrown so hard doggy does automatic chin-ups\You say your middle eastern but i swear your Spanish\
u ghetto? you roll in more 'white hoods' than ku klux klansman\
REdRUm213: LMAO
REdRUm213: are you gonna post
REdRUm213: or
REdRUm213: ZzZzZzZz
REdRUm213: currently posts
Dirtydogg213: OH SHIT
Dirtydogg213: WAIT
Dirtydogg213: I WAS HAVIN FUN I N IRC
REdRUm213: lmao
Dirtydogg213: WITH THE BRITS
REdRUm213: hurry
REdRUm213: i was bout to post
Dirtydogg213: i throw u around and shatter the bottle of redrum/ i verbally attack with my vocabulary larger than the ordinary slappin u leavin u dead numb/ primo,the supreme ho/ when i creep on you, i keep my beam low/ it seems though, you sweatin and shakin/this battle is up for the takin/ snipe you as if i was a crazy nigga muslim on a rampage/now check it im penetrating your body/ i got no immunity like HIV/ or like the diplomat in lethal weapon/ when i step in/ i start the record breakin/ ahead of you in everyones book,on the next damn page/ ima cook your ass like a hot car seat and send u to africa to the hungry lil kids/ craig the rhyme biter is what it is/ now im drinkin your blood in listerine/ so i can spit clean/ u got about as much authority as a somali queen/ i got the supreme lyrical structure/ i fuck and cut you up like a pussy vein rupture/
Dirtydogg213: THERE IT IS
Dirtydogg213: I WROTE IT A LONG TIME AGOI
Dirtydogg213: LOL
REdRUm213: my turn
REdRUm213: no immunity,  got lines longer than Nigerian birth contol clinics\ya pass the Aids around like a full bottle of guiness\ill smash more blokes,with yer stature than if i was British\Now im finished,now i'll 'lace the whole track' like Nike sponcered olympics\
REdRUm213: im gonna post now
Dirtydogg213: k

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:Craig vs. Pitbull (AIM BATTLE)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 02:42:36 PM »
lol, well doggy you dont look like an ass, ur shit was good for a keystyle but Craig is totally 100000levels above your (my and a couple of other mc's) game lol.  he took this
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2002, 07:58:57 AM »
lol good shit primo

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2002, 11:37:31 AM »
lol Craig ripped Doggy, dope as fuck for a keystyle...Doggy's was nice too though