Author Topic: If a girl is ever into you and you ain't into them..  (Read 619 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: If a girl is ever into you and you ain't into them..
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight, aight, I see how it is.

^ And I was in Uptowns, LMAO.

And I haven't prayed yet, but tomorrow morning when ya'll wake up in a blanket of snow, know it was the power of prayer. ;) :D

And if we dont?  :-\

God is IGNORING me. :(

Ok...lets make a deal.  You pray to your god for us to have snow here in SD tomorrow.  I'll pray to this tree outside that we dont.  If we have snow...I'll start to worship your god. If we dont, you have to worship this tree. Sound good?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

And I haven't prayed yet, but tomorrow morning when ya'll wake up in a blanket of snow, know it was the power of prayer. ;) :D

And if we dont?  :-\

I know how Wykid loves his warm weather, so it's gon be more inches for his city, word up!!

i actually enjoyed the rain last week.  i caught up on some sleep and a change of weather is always welcome.  bring it.  ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »

And if we dont?  :-\

Ok...lets make a deal.  You pray to your god for us to have snow here in SD tomorrow.  I'll pray to this tree outside that we dont.  If we have snow...I'll start to worship your god. If we dont, you have to worship this tree. Sound good?! lol

lol

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 12:02:23 PM »
Ok...lets make a deal.  You pray to your god for us to have snow here in SD tomorrow.  I'll pray to this tree outside that we dont.  If we have snow...I'll start to worship your god. If we dont, you have to worship this tree. Sound good?! lol
LMFAO!!!!!!! That was a good one. LMAO!!

Actually, yo, I'm sure it's listening..

ikke

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 12:05:51 PM »
Dogs shit all over your god =/

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »

I know how Wykid loves his warm weather, so it's gon be more inches for his city, word up!!

i actually enjoyed the rain last week.  i caught up on some sleep and a change of weather is always welcome.  bring it.  ;D

Hahaha, aight, aight, but we'll see what you sayin' when you wake up in a fuckin' snow squall. I hope you don't gotta walk to work or somethang.

;)

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »

My god promotes love and peace....and if you ever say that again, Ill fuckin kill you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 12:15:18 PM »

My god promotes love and peace....and if you ever say that again, Ill fuckin kill you.
Not hating, dogs just do that shit

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 12:15:39 PM »

Hahaha, aight, aight, but we'll see what you sayin' when you wake up in a fuckin' snow squall. I hope you don't gotta walk to work or somethang.

;)

hahaha if that happens ill give you everything i own, EVERYTHING and ill become a fucking monk.  lmao

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »

;)

hahaha if that happens ill give you everything i own, EVERYTHING and ill become a fucking monk.  lmao

Damnnn, that's all it takes? That's fire.

God ya hear this right.

What's the weather supposed to be there tomorrow?

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »

lol I dont worship a tree man...

ikke

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2010, 12:29:55 PM »

I did not know that....

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »

I did not know that....

You just sounded like you were taking my joke seriously.  AlTHOUGH...if it came down to worshipping a god I cant prove exists...or a tree that I can....i might lean more towards the tree. Despite the dog shit...

ikke

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »
You just sounded like you were taking my joke seriously.  AlTHOUGH...if it came down to worshipping a god I cant prove exists...or a tree that I can....i might lean more towards the tree. Despite the dog shit...
lol

Not that ridiculous at all, tree's make oxygen that we breathe it has more power over us then god.
I think you're on to something

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 12:41:48 PM »
lol

Not that ridiculous at all, tree's make oxygen that we breathe it has more power over us then god.
I think you're on to something

Lets do it!  A new religion.  We'll create a church...pass out flyers...'Come visit the tree of life church!!".  The cool thing will be...the building will be made out of what? WOOD.  God would be all around us!