Author Topic: IP Addresses  (Read 308 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

IP Addresses
« on: January 28, 2010, 12:58:43 PM »
Is there a way to detect what IP address an email is sent from?  Not too savvy on that shit..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

Re: IP Addresses
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 02:47:37 PM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

hmm...its a particular email that was sent to my girls yahoo account tho.  She's tryin to figure out where it came from.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 02:57:01 PM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

hmm...its a particular email that was sent to my girls yahoo account tho.  She's tryin to figure out where it came from.

http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
aww, SD is uniting how cute  :P
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

universe

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:02 PM »

NAH, I'M JUST FRIENDLY.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 03:08:42 PM »

lol Im sure if Kain and I kicked it...we'd get along just fine.  As long as he doesnt try get me to eat at fuckin Sombreros..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 03:28:01 AM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

http://aruljohn.com/info/howtofindipaddress

good to know

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 04:22:54 AM »
nerd shit who cares

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

Don't kill the guy. It's not worth it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

naw, nothin like that.  The email was talkin about me....sayin "thats why he fuckin somebody else".  But I know that nobody on my side sent it.  And she thinks its one of her crazy in the head sisters...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 11:30:34 AM »
GET A GMAIL ACCOUNT.

naw, nothin like that.  The email was talkin about me....sayin "thats why he fuckin somebody else".  But I know that nobody on my side sent it.  And she thinks its one of her crazy in the head sisters...
Oh, my bad then.

Don't kill the guy girl. It's not worth it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE