Author Topic: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop  (Read 572 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You said you could eat me up, and destroy me with your vast hip-hop knowledge and to make a thread in the Outbound section... so I did just as you asked...  Go for it...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

fabtoxicp

Re: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:15:51 AM »
u were the one who brought it up originally, Einstein. im just playn alone..

go ahead, student.

pick a topic

*puttin on my teacher clothes*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:18:32 AM by fabtoxicp »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »
wit extravagant karma like dat - let's c how well the public oppostion will play along

8)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:23:26 AM »
im waiting..  :D

i will chew u up alive, and use ur remaining skeleton as a toothpick..
 ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 06:28:04 AM »
lol... We already had a topic in the 2pac discussion.  But for some reason you insisted I make a thread in the Outbound Section.  So I made the thread... and now you want me to choose a topic.  We already had a topic when we were discussing 2pac.

But since you asked for another topic, why don't we get into the four elements of hip-hop.  Since you were obviously confused in this regard, by saying that to be an emcee took 4 elements (LOL?WTF?) in the 2pac thread.  Which of course lead me to explaining to you what the four elements actually were (breakin, DJing, Graffiti, rapper).

But I guess maybe you could start by explaining why you were confused and why you thought that the 4 elements of hip-hop were mic skills, flow, lyrics, etc.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:29:41 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 06:35:54 AM »
any debate with fab is interestin.....most of the time.... ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 06:38:08 AM »
u just destroyed urself..
 ;D

i am goin to quote myself from dat thread dat u just mentioned..

here is the quote,
when u are defining mc's worthy of the goat-titles in hiphop - one of the stripes a rapper has to have on his belt - is flow, lyrical wordplay, mic-capabilities etc etc -
there are 4 elements to hiphop - the "master of the crowd"-subject bein one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists

Infinite's braincells understands this quote, as me quotin those underlined subjects, as the TRUE elements of the hiphop-genre.. now, normaly a functual and normal impression of dat above quote would b somethin else.. but Infinte is kinda confused wit alotta things..   :-\

and for the record,
u were the one dat started the whole lecturin-thing, by preachin about the elements in hiphop - and i gave u the propistion to discuss thoroughly bout hiphop as a genre in general in the outbound-section - so dont det it twisted, dat it was my idea.
 a funny and amusing idea, nevertheless, but not mine..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 06:40:08 AM »
Okay.. so I'm still waiting for you to lecture me and bless me with your vast knowledge on hip-hop. 

ikke

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 06:45:50 AM »
u just destroyed urself..
 ;D

i am goin to quote myself from dat thread dat u just mentioned..

here is the quote,
when u are defining mc's worthy of the goat-titles in hiphop - one of the stripes a rapper has to have on his belt - is flow, lyrical wordplay, mic-capabilities etc etc -
there are 4 elements to hiphop - the "master of the crowd"-subject bein one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists

Infinite's braincells understands this quote, as me quotin those underlined subjects, as the TRUE elements of the hiphop-genre.. now, normaly a functual and normal impression of dat above quote would b somethin else.. but Infinte is kinda confused wit alotta things..   :-\

and for the record,
u were the one dat started the whole lecturin-thing, by preachin about the elements in hiphop - and i gave u the propistion to discuss thoroughly bout hiphop as a genre in general in the outbound-section - so dont det it twisted, dat it was my idea.
 a funny and amusing idea, nevertheless, but not mine..

Infinite thinks you are talking about the elements of the hiphop culture not the elements of hiphop music.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 06:46:55 AM »
so u agree dat the correct impression u had when readin my above-quote, for the first time - was the exact same as i described it as? do YOU? REALLY? *tsk, tsk*
 :laugh:

pick a topic, Einstein - like i said, everythin originated oriignaly wit ur ideas about lecturing ME in the 2pac-thread. so ultimatley - You are  the one dat has to start it off - pull up some beliefs u have concering the 4 elements, in words - and let' start the lecturin debate..

i will destroy u b4 the day is over.

wit karma like dat, ur obvioulsy standin on ur last leg.. and u will fall down today..
 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^No your shit still doesn't make sense... and I already picked a topic.  The 4 elements is my topic.  

This quote of yours makes no sense.  Because you said you weren't questioning that Pac didn't have great shows and that he wasn't an ill performer.  Yet you put "master of the crowd" in parenthesis.  And you said... "there are 4 elements to hiphop- "master of the crowd" subject bein the most important one."  But that didn't make any sense in our discussion.  Because we weren't trying to say that Crazy Legs was the greatest hip-hop artist because he was the best breaker, or the SEEN was the best because he was the best Graff artist.. so why would you point out the "Master of The Crowd" is on of the more important of the 4 elements?

It's obvious you didn't understand what the 4 elements really were.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 06:49:59 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 06:48:23 AM »
damn fab got alot of confidence......in himself
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 06:56:21 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^No your shit still doesn't make sense... and I already picked a topic.  The 4 elements is my topic.  

This quote of yours makes no sense.  Because you said you weren't questioning that Pac didn't have great shows and that he wasn't an ill performer.  Yet you put "master of the crowd" in parenthesis.  And you said... "there are 4 elements to hiphop- "master of the crowd" subject bein the most important one."  But that didn't make any sense in our discussion.  Because we weren't trying to say that Crazy Legs was the greatest hip-hop artist because he was the best breaker, or the SEEN was the best because he was the best Graff artist.. so why would you point out the "Master of The Crowd" is on of the more important of the 4 elements?

when i am describing an mc, it doesn't necessarily have to mean dat im talkin about his abilites as a "live-performer" - an mc (master of the crowd), doesnt have to perform in "live-format".
u can still have dat title - MC - even though ur NOT rockin the crowd.. SIMPLE

if i am sayin dat 2pac wasn't great as a "master of the crowd" - dat doesn't necessairly mean dat im talkin about his abilities on the stage.. u can be a "master of the crowd" even tho, u never rocked a stage b4..!!!
Allah decided to give u a brain for one thing (which i kinda feel like u dont have) - THINKING

wouldn't anyone have, dealin wit Infinite?

This guy is TRULY an idiot by epic proportions, and clearly doesn't know what the fuck he is talki about when he can't even undestand the basics of reading and understanding letters/words
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 07:05:56 AM by fabtoxicp »

ikke

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 07:06:44 AM »
nothing worse thena smart dumb muthafucka

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 07:22:18 AM »

when i am describing an mc, it doesn't necessarily have to mean dat im talkin about his abilites as a "live-performer" - an mc (master of the crowd), doesnt have to perform in "live-format".
u can still have dat title - MC - even though ur NOT rockin the crowd.. SIMPLE

if i am sayin dat 2pac wasn't great as a "master of the crowd" - dat doesn't necessairly mean dat im talkin about his abilities on the stage.. u can be a "master of the crowd" even tho, u never rocked a stage b4..!!!
Allah decided to give u a brain for one thing (which i kinda feel like u dont have) - THINKING

This guy is TRULY an idiot by epic proportions, and clearly doesn't know what the fuck he is talki about when he can't even undestand the basics of reading and understanding letters/words

when i get home tonight from work imma jump in here & basically school you on hip hop, its too bad i gotta go work in a few.... ;)