Author Topic: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop  (Read 571 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2010, 07:25:46 AM »
lol, this is a one-on-one fight. but sure, jump in..

i'll destroy both of u at the same time..  ;)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2010, 07:28:02 AM »
lol, this is a one-on-one fight. but sure, jump in..

i'll destroy both of u at the same time..  ;)

ohh i will haha....

fabtoxicp

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2010, 07:46:28 AM »
*yawn*

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 08:37:06 AM »

when i am describing an mc, it doesn't necessarily have to mean dat im talkin about his abilites as a "live-performer" - an mc (master of the crowd), doesnt have to perform in "live-format".
u can still have dat title - MC - even though ur NOT rockin the crowd.. SIMPLE

if i am sayin dat 2pac wasn't great as a "master of the crowd" - dat doesn't necessairly mean dat im talkin about his abilities on the stage.. u can be a "master of the crowd" even tho, u never rocked a stage b4..!!!
Allah decided to give u a brain for one thing (which i kinda feel like u dont have) - THINKING

damn fab got alot of confidence......in himself
wouldn't anyone have, dealin wit Infinite?

This guy is TRULY an idiot by epic proportions, and clearly doesn't know what the fuck he is talki about when he can't even undestand the basics of reading and understanding letters/words

Listen fabtox, you still haven't schooled me on anything regarding the 4 elements of hip-hop.  Why would you spell out "Master-of-Ceremonies" to make your point if you weren't talkin about rockin a show?  Why wouldn't you have just left it at rapper, or Emcee?

Dude, I really think you were confused about what the 4 elements of hip-hop were.  I think you had just vaguely remembered hearing something about "4 elements" and wanted to throw that phrase into the conversation in a futile attempt at sounding intelligent.    Because anybody who was in that thread knows that the 4 elements were no part of the discussion, we weren't speaking even remotely about breakin', DJin, or Graffiti.  The only thing you or anybody spoke on was about 2pac as a rapper.

Since you still have failed to explain to me anything about the 4 elements, let me explain them more in depth to you...  

See back in the 70's and early 80's the four elements that make up hip-hop culture were basically equal and beautifully intertwined with one another.  For example, graffiti artists would gather in the subways and in the streets and they all had their nicknames and their own slang, they would kick it, freestyle and so on; a lot of 5 percenter teachings were popular at the time in the Bronx.

See, a Parks Commissioner in New York, Robert Moses, built an expressway right through the Bronx and a Co-Op apartment complex on the Northern Edge.  As a result of his projects many businesses left the area, and people were dislocated to less comfortable living conditions.  Street gangs filled the vacuum.  Savage Seven, Black Spades (which Bam was originally a member of) and other gangs flooded the streets in a scene similar to what has been depicted in films such as Warriors.  Many of these gangs were involved in graffiti battles to get their name up more than other gangs, or crossing out each others names, and so on.  Some gangs or breakin' crews like Rock Steady (Crazy Legs) crew were developed out of this type of culture.  They would battle with other crews of breakers, and a DJ would play the breaks of a record for them to battle to.  Kool Herc was a pioneer in playing the breaks of records, which was an influence he got from the Jamaican Reggae tradition of "toasting".  You could say it goes back even further to the West African tradition of griots which I've actually seen live in person in the villages and at weddings in the time I spent in West Africa.

So there you had it.  Right there in the Bronx.  In the 60's, 70's and up to the early 80's you had 4 equal parts of a culture.  Like you may go to a park, and hear a DJ playing some breaks, while a rapper would keep the crowd entertained, introduce the breakin crews as they stepped up to do battle.  (The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's)  Then late into the night crews would tag up the subways.  

"Forget the TV/ I'd rather hit the streets and do graffiti/ be careful/ don't let the transit cops see me/ It ain't nothin like the Old School"  -2pac- "Old School" off Me Against The World
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:50:10 AM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »
Why would you spell out "Master-of-Ceremonies" to make your point if you weren't talkin about rockin a show?  Why wouldn't you have just left it at rapper, or Emcee?

;)
why not, Infi-Prick? are ur brain so stupid, dat u think everybody inplys anythin about "rockn crowds" - as soon s u hear the word "mc"..  

when im spendin time later on in the same thread (the 2pac-thread) on discussing 2pac's capabilites as a rapper - IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS dat i was talkin about him as bein an mc, when i dropped this quote (and NOT anythin regardin his abilities as a stage-performer)
the "master of the crowd"-subject bein one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists For fucks sake

u dumb muddafucca - ur mental reception-abilities clearly is DISTURBED wit capital letters - it's obvious to me, dat u've had the wrong impression about almost everythin i wrote previoulsy in the pac-thread - and it's nothin wrong wit my formulatin-skills in writin, cus obvioulsy NOBODY xcept u have pointed out any "errors" and/or somethin they didnt understand. do u walk across the streets when the sign says "Stop", u dumb muddafucca?

BUT i gotta give u an A+ on ur words about the 4 elements.

altho it definetly smells "paste from wiki" or somethin of dat nature, since ur typical grammar/vocabularly in those writings wasn't similar to ur otherwise typical writing.. or mayb im wrong.

nevertheless, an A+
 8)

however, i gotta point out somethin thou
u got this one incorrect.
The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's
dat isn't completely tru - the mc-aspect of the hiphop-musicgenere outweighed the other elements before Mother Time hit us wit the 90's -
One good xample to back this up is---:
Big Daddy Kane's Dj - DJ Mister Cee
he got mad on the lack of awarded credit for DJ's in hiphop, and did a song about the subject
"D.J.'s Got No Credit", back in the 80's (altho it wasn't released in retail-form till 1990/as a bonus-part of a Kane-album)

other than dat, ur right
*clappin hands*
 8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:34:27 AM by fabtoxicp »

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 09:49:20 AM »
any debate with fab is interestin.....most of the time.... ;D

not really. he is always against the grain just to fuck with people. he's just an idiot that thinks he knows somethin about rap music. fuck him. i have a lot of pm's from him so I can show everybody what a fucking moron he is.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »

i will chew u up alive, and use ur remaining skeleton as a toothpick..
 ;D

Okay fagbox, I'm tired of waiting.  At what point are you going to eat me up and school me with your great wisdom in hip-hop.  You asked me to respond to you in the last thread, I did.  You asked me to make a separate thread in OUtbound section, and I did.  You asked me to pick a topic, and I did.

So please... I am still waiting...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 09:53:13 AM »
lol, i still got ur PM's too as well..
 watch out now..

8)

btw, i bet i really scared u up, when i was threatin u, didnt i? u never wrote me back after dat..

:laugh:

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »
lol, i still got ur PM's too as well..
 watch out now..

8)

btw, i bet i really scared u up, when i was threatin u, didnt i? u never wrote me back after dat..

because im 28 years old. and I don't pay attention to internet threats from a kid. i have a life ya dig?

Nega-Sikotic

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »
Is this needed.. like seriously.. why not just meet up in real life and duke it out on there.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 09:56:25 AM »

i will chew u up alive, and use ur remaining skeleton as a toothpick..
 ;D

Okay fagbox, I'm tired of waiting.  At what point are you going to eat me up and school me with your great wisdom in hip-hop.  You asked me to respond to you in the last thread, I did.  You asked me to make a separate thread in OUtbound section, and I did.  You asked me to pick a topic, and I did.

So please... I am still waiting...

u did good wit the last topic, alto some minor errors.
im proud - i even gave u props for dat--
 8)
NOW, lets move on too somethin else.
how about ur idol 2pac, hm?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:08:48 AM by fabtoxicp »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 10:02:56 AM »
Is this needed.. like seriously.. why not just meet up in real life and duke it out on there.

we're not fightin, just debating--

the bighead wanted to flex his muscles on hiphop, so now im givin the teenager a chance to do so.. and im enjoyin every minute of it-  8)
altho, he did get it right wit our first topic (for the most part)

because im 28 years old. and I don't pay attention to internet threats from a kid. i have a life ya dig?
ur a 28-year old cryin about ppl askin u for iTunes-songs, when u at the same time - are cryin in seperate threads bout how ppl aint givin u shit for free?
ur a bum slash leech..  8)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
MC or MC skills don't necessary makes you Hip Hop
yeah, we know - your point is??

and usin Bun B as a source for provin relevant historic facts..  :-\
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:07:14 AM by fabtoxicp »

Chad Vader

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »
here is the quote,
when u are defining mc's worthy of the goat-titles in hiphop - one of the stripes a rapper has to have on his belt
- is flow, lyrical wordplay, mic-capabilities etc etc -
there are 4 elements to hiphop
- the "master of the crowd"-subject being one of the more important ones, dat ppl should keep in mind when ranking artists

Infinite's braincells understands this quote, as me quotin those underlined subjects, as the TRUE elements of the hiphop-genre..
now, normally a functual and normal impression of dat above quote would b somethin else.. but Infinite is kinda confused wit alotta things..   :-\

MC or MC skills don't necessary makes you Hip Hop  :P
Bun B interview in FC#17 2009

MC or MC skills don't necessary makes you Hip Hop
yeah, we know - your point is??

Well my point....  :P :P :P
Correct me if I'm wrong  ;)
-By the looks of it you're talking about what makes you a "real" MC...
maybe even what can (or could) be defined as "real/true" rap (didn't bother to look up your previous convo with infinite)

-Infinite on the other hand is talking about Hip Hop.

Am I right?

vader, give me some cool 80s hip hop

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=159062.0
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:33:26 AM by Vader The D.O.G »

ikke

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 10:18:22 AM »
Goddamn people are stupid.

Fabtoxicp is talking about elements of the hiphop msuic, the rest is talking about the elements of  the hiphop culture.

do you even read eachothers post?