Author Topic: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop  (Read 569 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 10:22:27 AM »
vader, give me some cool 80s hip hop

fabtoxicp

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
MC or MC skills don't necessary makes you Hip Hop
yeah, we know - your point is??

Well my point....  :P :P :P
Correct me if I'm wrong  ;)
-By the looks of it you're talking about what makes you a "real" MC...
maybe even what can (or could) be defined as "real/true" rap (didn't bother to look up your previous convo with infinite)

-Infinite on the other hand is talking about Hip Hop.

Am I right?

nah, see.. I am very well aware of the fact dat bein a rapper/mc is just ONE single stripe to the hiphop-genre in it's whole..
if u work in the hiphop-section at BestBuy's THAT still makes u hiphop - all good.

what i was sayin back in the pac-thread, was dat if u are goin to be entitled wit the "goat-title" in the genre of hiphop ----- ur abilities on the mic as an MC, should weigh as much as ur other positive-characteristics..

some agreed wit me, and some didn't - and SOME took it even emotionaly - dats why im dukin out verbally wit Infinite in this thread.. he couldn't prove anythin to me back in the pac-tread, so he tried to challenge me over here on somethin else (babblin on about his expertis on the 4 hiphop-elments  ::)) - in order for him to get rid of his aggravated emotions..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:28:37 AM by fabtoxicp »

Matty

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/pqzWW4xtZnI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/pqzWW4xtZnI</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 11:29:50 AM »

u did good wit the last topic, alto some minor errors.
im proud - i even gave u props for dat--
 8)
NOW, lets move on too somethin else.
how about ur idol 2pac, hm?

Listen fagbox, because your really starting to frustrate me now.  We were already debating 2pac in the 2pac thread.  Then you insisted that I start a new thread in the Outbound section so you could lecture me and destroy me with your vast knowledge on hip-hop.  So I did just as you asked me to do; and then now you want to discuss 2pac? 

LOL... dude, you must be one of those people that when you ask them a question they are too fake to say they don't know something, so they will just spin you around in circles without ever really answering your question.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 11:46:09 AM »
 ;D
we WERE never debating 2pac in the 2pac-thread - u dumb fucc.  ???

:)
the ONLY thing u were doin in the pac-thread, was pointing out imaginative "errors" in my posts, dat u and ur thick fuckin skull couldn't understand.. u were talkin about fuckin "4 elements" dat had nothin to do wit anythin, like a lost fuckin puppy - tryin to prove somthin to me, so u could feel important as compensation for ur lack of debating-matter on the 2pac-issue..
u have failed horrendously in every aspect of ur previous writins everywhere on this forum - an idiot by epic-proprotions -
u tried to hit me wit some lecturing over here, but there were still things u got wrong wit ur beautfiul post about the "4 elements".

if anythin, u are frustrating to me..
if pac isn't good for u (which obviosuly is ur hero, so i figured "why not?"), what do u want to debate about?

NOTICE - a wise man once told me - dont debate wit fools. now, i've givin u alot of options to step ur pengame up - but ur still fallin off - and my impression of u, still remains intact - u are an idiot  :-\

ur a hella confused individual, and u cant even understand some simple writings - (if i am not re-formulating them for u in the "kindergarden"-way)  ;)

:D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:57:43 AM by fabtoxicp »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »
;D
we WERE never debating 2pac in the 2pac-thread - u dumb fucc.  ???

:)
the ONLY thing u were doin in the pac-thread, was pointing out imaginative "errors" in my posts, dat u and ur thick fuckin skull couldn't understand.. u were talkin about fuckin "4 elements" dat had nothin to do wit anythin, like a lost fuckin puppy - tryin to prove somthin to me, so u could feel important as compensation for ur lack of debating-matter on the 2pac-issue..
u have failed horrendously in every aspect of ur previous writins everywhere on this forum - an idiot by epic-proprotions -
u tried to hit me wit some lecturing over here, but there were still things u got wrong wit ur beautfiul post about the "4 elements".

if anythin, u are frustrating to me..
if pac isn't good for u (which obviosuly is ur hero, so i figured "why not?"), what do u want to debate about?

NOTICE - a wise man once told me - dont debate wit fools. now, i've givin u alot of options to step ur pengame up - but ur still fallin off - and my impression of u, still remains intact - u are an idiot  :-\

ur a hella confused individual, and u cant even understand some simple writings - (if i am not re-formulating them for u in the "kindergarden"-way)  ;)

LOL..... most my posts in the 2pac thread had nothing to do with the 4 elements subject.  You keep going in circles.  And then you told me to bring up a subject here, and I thought it was necassary to explain the basics of the 4 elements to you, because from your post it seemed you were unclear about the subject (which of course, you deny).  Then I mentioned that rappers didn't really take center stage as superstars in hip-hop until the late 80's and you went and posted some shit about Big Daddy Kane and his DJ doin something IN the late 80's and 1990!  What the fuck is that?  LOL

Seriously, this bullshit routine of taking someone around in circles doesn't fool anyone.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:07:40 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »

Chad Vader

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 12:15:17 PM »

Rap bla,bla,bla... Hip Hop bla,bla,bla...

Fabtoxicp is talking about elements of the MCing   .......   Infinite is talking about the elements of the Hip Hop culture.

do you even read each others post?

fabtoxicp

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »
U DUMB MUDDAFUCCA, ur hellla CONFUSED
this is the ONLY post u had out of all the posts u did (on the subject-matter itself), in the pac-thread

Real recognize real and who feels it knows it. People who feel 2pac know that he put his soul into his music in a way that no rapper ever has or ever will.
And the material he was coming out with in his last days was on such an intense spiritual level, that he connected with his true fans in a way that some will never understand; and thats okay because it wasnt for them to understand.
He knew he was about to leave this planet and tracks like "Blasphemy" and "Hold Your Head" were like his last precious words and legacy he wanted to leave for his fans.
Allah (God) put it in his heart to do that, and it flowed naturally from his viens, he had a burning desire to express and he had to get everything out before Allah could take him from this Earth.

besides this one above, the only posts u did, were basicaly about some fuckin "4 elements" dat didn't have anythin to do wit anythin.. ur confused LOL

and this is the correct feedback i gave ur post on the 4 elements in this thread

dat isn't completely tru - the mc-aspect of the hiphop-musicgenere outweighed the other elements before Mother Time hit us wit the 90's -
One good xample to back this up is---:
Big Daddy Kane's Dj - DJ Mister Cee
he got mad on the lack of awarded credit for DJ's in hiphop, and did a song about the subject
"D.J.'s Got No Credit", back in the 80's (altho it wasn't released in retail-form till 1990/as a bonus-part of a Kane-album)

i never said anythin about the late 80's - IT was available in the 80's (not the late 80's) and it was available in retail-form as part of an album, in 1990. confused dumb-mddafucca

Seriously, this bullshit routine of taking someone around in circles doesn't fool anyone.
im not spinning around in circles, u confused muddafucca. im still waitin on a chance to pop it off - I just gave u an option for my next session in class, but obvioulsy it wasn't good enuff for u.. gimme an example of stuff u want to kno more about.. confused muddafucca  ;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 01:16:01 PM by fabtoxicp »

Raphael

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 12:23:13 PM »
wth are you guys talking about?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
U DUMB MUDDAFUCCA, ur hellla CONFUSED
this is the ONLY post u had out of all the posts u did (on the subject-matter itself), in the pac-thread

besides this one above, the only posts u did, were basicaly about some fuckin "4 elements" dat didn't have anythin to do wit anythin.. ur confused LOL

Here we go again... Dude.  Check the 2pac thread... On the first page alone I have around 5 posts totally unrelated to the 4 elements, it wasn't until around the third or fourth page that I even mentioned the 4 elements.  Anyone can just go check the first page of the thread.

and this is the correct feedback i gave ur post on the 4 elements in this thread

dat isn't completely tru - the mc-aspect of the hiphop-musicgenere outweighed the other elements before Mother Time hit us wit the 90's -
One good xample to back this up is---:
Big Daddy Kane's Dj - DJ Mister Cee
he got mad on the lack of awarded credit for DJ's in hiphop, and did a song about the subject
"D.J.'s Got No Credit", back in the 80's (altho it wasn't released in retail-form till 1990/as a bonus-part of a Kane-album)

i never said anythin about the late 80's - IT was available in the 80's (not the late 80's) and it was available in retail-form as part of an album, in 1990. confused dumb-mddafucca

And that's funny you said, "It was available in the 80'" without mentioning that it was in the late 80's; which defeats your point in being petty and agonizing over my words in the first place.   I was only mentioning that in the early 80's and in the 70's rappers would do shows with breakers and DJ's and graph artists would often provide the visuals; that all the 4 elements played a comparable role in the scene that was going on; that it wasn't until the second half of the 80's (late 80's) and into the 90's that rappers came to dominate the scene and become huge superstars.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 01:38:27 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »
these are the exact words u wrote..
The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's

u were incorrect, and i gave u an answer - the rapper's role in hiphop outweighed more than the other elements as early as IN THE 80's --- which doesn't necessarily mean the late 80's, u confused muddafucca..
(and to be honest wit u - it is kinda obvious dat the rapper's been playin a bigger part FOR ALONG TIME - to say dat it didn't took off, until the early 90's is prety dumb and stupid in itself. so nobody gave a fuck about Ice-T's presence on his beats? - IDIOT, his rhymes were the ONLY thing dat ppl took notice of back in 1983, when he first came out - im callin ur bluff, u dont know ANYTHIN)

just looked it up tho -- the Mister Cee-song was released on vinyl for the first time in 1984, and got remixed wit a new instrumental for the retail-release of the Kane-album dat came out in 1990..

U DONT KNO ANYTHIN, AND IM EATIN U ALIVE

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 01:56:44 PM by fabtoxicp »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's

here's another great example, dat i totaly forgot.. sorry

MC Ricky D was an overnight success after he came out in 1984 wit his songs "la-di-da-di", "the show", "children's story" - these songs solidified a new form of rhyming called "story-telling" - and the songs was basicaly only recognized bcause of this new style dat Ricky D brought to the table lyricaly (xcept maybe "the show")

these songs would later go on to inspire young artists in the early 90's - such as Raekwon, Nas, Prodigy
btw, Ricky D is an artist u should study if ur interested in hiphop-culture..

MC Ricky D would later evolve into an artist known today by Slick Rick
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:31:15 PM by fabtoxicp »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 02:17:21 PM »
one of these songs "Children's Story" made a bigger impact than the other ones  - it was even featured (even tho it was nearly 4 years old) for Slick's debut-album - dat come out on Def Jam in 88

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:25:21 PM by fabtoxicp »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
yo my point wasn't that I was out to prove that breakin, DJ'in, or graffiti were as big as the rapper.  That wasn't the purpose of my thread, and it's not any kind of point that I am passionate about upholding.  I was simply giving a brief explanation of the four elements, and why they were called the "4 elements" and how they all played a comparable role in the foundation of hip-hop and were inter-related.  "Equal" may be the wrong word to use in regards to the 80's, because as the 80's went on the rapper started to eclipse the other elements in popularity, although  I thought I made that point by saying "late 80's".   In the 80's breakin (breakdancing) was blowing up, performing at the Olympics and shit like that it achieved international fame and status. 

So if you want to make a big issue of me saying that the 4 elements played an "equal" role in the foundation of hip-hop, and you want to argue that the rapper has always been front and center, or that he was in early 80's... go ahead and make that argument.  I don't necessarily agree or disagree; it's not a major issue with me.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 02:42:51 PM »
yo my point wasn't that I was out to prove that breakin, DJ'in, or graffiti were as big as the rapper.

Earlier, the same day

u are confused as fuck, and u dont kno anythin about anythin - im callin ur bluff..
ur done
u just got destroyed

/thank u
 8)

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 02:45:28 PM by fabtoxicp »