Author Topic: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop  (Read 570 times)

Blood$

Re: Okay fabtox said to make a thread so he could school me in hip-hop
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »
fabtoxicp has 666 posts right now  ;D

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »
 :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:
 :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 06:16:52 PM »
yo my point wasn't that I was out to prove that breakin, DJ'in, or graffiti were as big as the rapper.

Earlier, the same day
The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's

u are confused as fuck, and u dont kno anythin about anythin - im callin ur bluff..
ur done
u just got destroyed

/thank u
 8)

lmao, u seriously have some anger issues lil homie, did u just get dumped by a girl/boy cause from the beginning of this & 2pac thread u weren't even cussing. now u been cussin everyone in here, lmao are you also hitting your keyboard haha...bottom line is these few things i will mention to you cause after this imma leave u alone to fight everyone else in here lol:

1 i understood your lil argument about the mc, four elements of hip hop blah blah, freestyling and all that bullshyt....
2 there's 2 different types of ways of looking at this whole senseless threads you started:
i look at the whole issue completely, you the type of kid that don't get the whole picture cause u just too ignorant, dumb & simply not able to understand anything completely...i see 2pac as the realest u see dumb niggaz like beans as the realest, scarface does have a case though but beans lmao, i see pac as a complete artist and u see him as a overrated. thats cool its ur opinion u entitled to have it but it don't mean you right, same goes for me but i can tell u this, a lot more people agree with me than u.....the only retards that see it ur way are kids....you haven't destroyed me or anyone else in this forum at all but u have made yourself look really stupid in the process...the bottom line here is this any of the rappers u mentioned in both threads haven't touched the fans the way pac has plain n simple, they will never be in that level anyways so u can keep being retarted cause the world does need people like you anyways, it keeps people like me n others entertained  ;)....peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee    

Matty

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 08:20:23 PM »
 :oi: :catfight: :oi:

fabtoxicp

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 02:57:06 AM »
yo my point wasn't that I was out to prove that breakin, DJ'in, or graffiti were as big as the rapper.

Earlier, the same day
The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's

u are confused as fuck, and u dont kno anythin about anythin - im callin ur bluff..
ur done
u just got destroyed

/thank u
 8)

lmao, u seriously have some anger issues lil homie, did u just get dumped by a girl/boy cause from the beginning of this & 2pac thread u weren't even cussing. now u been cussin everyone in here, lmao are you also hitting your keyboard haha...bottom line is these few things i will mention to you cause after this imma leave u alone to fight everyone else in here lol:

1 i understood your lil argument about the mc, four elements of hip hop blah blah, freestyling and all that bullshyt....
2 there's 2 different types of ways of looking at this whole senseless threads you started:
i look at the whole issue completely, you the type of kid that don't get the whole picture cause u just too ignorant, dumb & simply not able to understand anything completely...i see 2pac as the realest u see dumb niggaz like beans as the realest, scarface does have a case though but beans lmao, i see pac as a complete artist and u see him as a overrated. thats cool its ur opinion u entitled to have it but it don't mean you right, same goes for me but i can tell u this, a lot more people agree with me than u.....the only retards that see it ur way are kids....you haven't destroyed me or anyone else in this forum at all but u have made yourself look really stupid in the process...the bottom line here is this any of the rappers u mentioned in both threads haven't touched the fans the way pac has plain n simple, they will never be in that level anyways so u can keep being retarted cause the world does need people like you anyways, it keeps people like me n others entertained  ;)....peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee    

i will not debate wit a person dat i had a dialogue like this wit, earlier
FABTOXICP: you are not 37 - and if u are, then ur mama must've dropped u on the floor as an infant - cus u sure as hell isn't sendin out grown-up vibes - 15 year olds has accomplished more in this debate than u, so u must forgive me - if my impression of u is dat ur NOT older than 12..

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. my mama had good grip so i was never dropped in the floor...

::)
the dumb fuckin nigga, never understood the fuckin irony in my question - and became all defensive, tryin to xplain some shit.  :laugh:

U BUM, nothin u say is relevant - and i cant take u seriously. u are serioulsy underdeveloped..
this nigga was talkin down on eastcoast-style of music, but at the same havin a pic of Crooked in his signature..  ::)

a lot more people agree with me than u....
dats a 50/50 thing -  there is as many dat agrees dat he was "overrated"  u dumb fucc. prove me the opposite - nobody has backed u up anywhere

lmao, u seriously have some anger issues lil homie,
when stupidity repeats itself, it tends to be frustrating.. BUT the only one's dat were emotional, were the teenagers in the pac-thred (ppl like u), who cried immaturely when somebody said dat their hero was "overrated". *snff, sniff* *OH NO, WHATARE U SAYIN, NOOOOO* go cut urself in the wrist, emo-fuck.  :D

if u wanna defend the legacy of ur hero wit intelience in a debate wit words, go ahead n be my guest (u were the worst one to dialogue wit in thepac-thread) - instead of actin all emotional as soon as u hear about a guy dat doesn't feel the same way, you dumb muddafucca you
AND U ARE NOT 37  ;D

the world does need people like you anyways, it keeps people like me n others entertained
uhh, it's the other way around really.. wit classic "quotes" like the one's above - u have officialy been CROWNED - "village-looney of dubcc". one, if not THE, dumbest muddafuccas on this forum.. u and dat african-guy RedMagic-somethin.
and there is no ways round it. u are goin to carry around dat "stamp" for life..   :D

« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:29:35 AM by fabtoxicp »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2010, 06:05:26 AM »

Earlier, the same day

ur done
u just got destroyed

/thank u
 8)

i will not debate wit a person dat i had a dialogue like this wit, earlier
FABTOXICP: you are not 37 - and if u are, then ur mama must've dropped u on the floor as an infant - cus u sure as hell isn't sendin out grown-up vibes - 15 year olds has accomplished more in this debate than u, so u must forgive me - if my impression of u is dat ur NOT older than 12..

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. my mama had good grip so i was never dropped in the floor...

::)
the dumb fuckin nigga, never understood the fuckin irony in my question - and became all defensive, tryin to xplain some shit.  :laugh:

U BUM, nothin u say is relevant - and i cant take u seriously. u are serioulsy underdeveloped..
this nigga was talkin down on eastcoast-style of music, but at the same havin a pic of Crooked in his signature..  ::)

a lot more people agree with me than u....
dats a 50/50 thing -  there is as many dat agrees dat he was "overrated"  u dumb fucc. prove me the opposite - nobody has backed u up anywhere

lmao, u seriously have some anger issues lil homie,
when stupidity repeats itself, it tends to be frustrating.. BUT the only one's dat were emotional, were the teenagers in the pac-thred (ppl like u), who cried immaturely when somebody said dat their hero was "overrated". *snff, sniff* *OH NO, WHATARE U SAYIN, NOOOOO* go cut urself in the wrist, emo-fuck.  :D

if u wanna defend the legacy of ur hero wit intelience in a debate wit words, go ahead n be my guest (u were the worst one to dialogue wit in thepac-thread) - instead of actin all emotional as soon as u hear about a guy dat doesn't feel the same way, you dumb muddafucca you
AND U ARE NOT 37  ;D

the world does need people like you anyways, it keeps people like me n others entertained
uhh, it's the other way around really.. wit classic "quotes" like the one's above - u have officialy been CROWNED - "village-looney of dubcc". one, if not THE, dumbest muddafuccas on this forum.. u and dat african-guy RedMagic-somethin.
and there is no ways round it. u are goin to carry around dat "stamp" for life..   :D

ughhh not good enough please try harder next time rookie... ;)

p.s. crooked i is not a eastcoast rapper he's a westcoast rapper...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 06:19:21 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »
LMAO at u.  ;D
 :laugh:
 :laugh:
stop stalkin niggas into other threads, just because u got ur emotions hurt somewhere else/when somebody said dat he didnt like pac's music as much as u did.. u young-azz dumb muddafucca..
go and listen to 2pac "pain", and cut urself in the wrists a few a times - and shed some tears --  :'(
 lost emo-kids these days  ;)

yo mama thinks ur ugly
go and take care of the cattle, and count some sheep - village-looney.. and shave ur armpits while ur at it..  ;D
 :-*

PS: u were talkin down on "eastcoat-music", not "eastcoast-rappers", u dumb muddafucca - NOW, Crook usually does eastcoast-style of music. what group is he in?
..dumb muddafucca  ;D
 :D

WE ONY REACHED FEB, BUT WE STILL GOT A QUOTE OF THE YEAR
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 07:41:31 AM by fabtoxicp »

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »

So there you had it.  Right there in the Bronx.  In the 60's, 70's and up to the early 80's you had 4 equal parts of a culture.  Like you may go to a park, and hear a DJ playing some breaks, while a rapper would keep the crowd entertained, introduce the breakin crews as they stepped up to do battle.  (The rapper was just an equal part of the 4 elements back in the day, he didn't really become the front and center superstar until the late 80's and early 90's)  Then late into the night crews would tag up the subways.  

hahahaah youre a rich white kid who wasnt even alive back then