Author Topic: The Official "Remember This" thread!  (Read 7148 times)

ThaChamp

Re: The Official "Remember This" thread!
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2010, 02:07:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zj1FifK3bbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zj1FifK3bbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

classic shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
choco tacos are good but theyre always too frozen and crunchy, the taco shell gets all weird. its all about those toll house cookie sandwiches

yah those are good for sure. I know what u mean about the Choco Tacos.  For me, its not that they get too crunchy...its that sometimes the waffle cone taco shell thing gets soft.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2010, 02:55:05 PM »
choco tacos are good but theyre always too frozen and crunchy, the taco shell gets all weird. its all about those toll house cookie sandwiches

yah those are good for sure. I know what u mean about the Choco Tacos.  For me, its not that they get too crunchy...its that sometimes the waffle cone taco shell thing gets soft.

if i remember correctly, didnt they sell those at taco bells?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2010, 02:56:56 PM »

you know what..they mighta.  They sell em at some taco shops down here still lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »

yah those are good for sure. I know what u mean about the Choco Tacos.  For me, its not that they get too crunchy...its that sometimes the waffle cone taco shell thing gets soft.

you know what..they mighta.  They sell em at some taco shops down here still lol

off topic, but what color cortez u sport?

i dont usually see brothas sportin those ne more not since back in the day, the only blacks ive seen sport those still dress its 95

edit: lol no disrespect i still dress like its 95.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 03:15:08 PM »

yah those are good for sure. I know what u mean about the Choco Tacos.  For me, its not that they get too crunchy...its that sometimes the waffle cone taco shell thing gets soft.

you know what..they mighta.  They sell em at some taco shops down here still lol

off topic, but what color cortez u sport?

i dont usually see brothas sportin those ne more not since back in the day, the only blacks ive seen sport those still dress its 95

edit: lol no disrespect i still dress like its 95.

Just like the pic.  White and red.  Like I said, I fuck with the Black or Burgundy Chucks still too...but Im usually sportin the cortez with the Black dickiez.  And Im not a brotha man lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
what race are you daygo?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »

yeah i mean the ice cream and choolate gets too crunchy and the shell gets all mushy

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2010, 03:26:36 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2010, 03:34:12 PM »
for real?
damn you got the style of a homie.....(brotha or black god)haha
but damn alotta heads prolly thought you were black duke....

what race are you daygo?

Filipino.  
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2010, 03:42:02 PM »
for real?

what race are you daygo?

Filipino.  

Im sure....but this is Southern Cali...especially with the way SD is.   Filipino hoods and Black hoods are damn near one in the same.  I dont even really have no Filipino homies...all my homies growin up and now are Black.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2010, 04:35:24 PM »
thats waz up

for real?

what race are you daygo?

Filipino.  

Im sure....but this is Southern Cali...especially with the way SD is.   Filipino hoods and Black hoods are damn near one in the same.  I dont even really have no Filipino homies...all my homies growin up and now are Black.
Cube

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »

« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »
haha thats gangsta
where you at dogg?
hold up my phone is bigger than me so i gotta fix....

Cube