Author Topic: The Official "Remember This" thread!  (Read 7122 times)

Muhfukka

Re: The Official "Remember This" thread!
« Reply #240 on: February 10, 2010, 06:53:06 PM »
hahahahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #241 on: February 10, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Yeah, they didn't even offer peanuts last time I was on a plane. Motherfuckers.

I fuckin lived off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as a kid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #242 on: February 10, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »

Yeah...shit I still like peanut butter and jelly.  But I got a lil more money now...so dont gotta fuck with that Goober shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
for real
the fam back in the day would be like...want another pb & J samwich?
give me 3 mo doggs....why 1?
1 is like a cracker

Yeah...shit I still like peanut butter and jelly.  But I got a lil more money now...so dont gotta fuck with that Goober shit lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »
you know whats fucked up, is nowadays things like pogo sticks are considered too dangerous to be toys but sitting inside with electronics all day is fine. have you seen the playgrounds they build at new schools? these kids are going to be pussies

Since 9/11, the kids growing up now are the most coddled generation ever. They are called the 9/11 generation. Although they say this of every generation, the 9/11 generation truly are protected because of the fear this nation has seen since 9/11. Everyone right now between 31 and 12 is the Millennial generation. They are the most technological generation, and the most diverse. People between 47 and 32 is Generation X, the most depressed generation and the ones that saw the highest divorce rates as children. All of these generations have been the most coddled, protected generation since I've been born, and no one can deny that when they were kids, the Baby Boomers, 64 to 47, were the most spoiled. It's all a matter of prospective.
what?

In other words, people are saying how messed up this next generation will be, just like they did when we were kids, just like they did when the Gen X's were kids (though they actually did end up messed up but not from being coddled), just like the Baby Boomers did when they were kids. Every generation that comes is always the most spoiled generation ever.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
Surge was the US version of the Norwegian soft drink Urge. We still have it over here.

kemizt

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #246 on: February 10, 2010, 11:22:19 PM »

Did They Offer You At Least 1 Drink?

Sikotic™

« Reply #247 on: February 10, 2010, 11:56:05 PM »

Yeah. They will still do that until someone becomes allergic to soft drinks.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #248 on: February 11, 2010, 08:04:29 AM »
you know whats fucked up, is nowadays things like pogo sticks are considered too dangerous to be toys but sitting inside with electronics all day is fine. have you seen the playgrounds they build at new schools? these kids are going to be pussies
Lol, that when it's been proven that sitting behind the pc/tv w/e too long will significantly shorten your life because you don't move enough.

Same with kids wearing helmets on bikes...

2010-thefuture

« Reply #249 on: February 11, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »
actually generation x(my generaration)was soemtimes known as the pepsi gen.

« Reply #250 on: February 11, 2010, 10:57:05 AM »

Yeah. They will still do that until someone becomes allergic to soft drinks.

Im allergic to Male flight attendants and Obese woman sitting next to me on the plane...you think theyll accommodate me!?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #251 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »
u ain't got no sense mr.daygo...............lmao

« Reply #252 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:31 AM »

Since 9/11, the kids growing up now are the most coddled generation ever. They are called the 9/11 generation. Although they say this of every generation, the 9/11 generation truly are protected because of the fear this nation has seen since 9/11. Everyone right now between 31 and 12 is the Millennial generation. They are the most technological generation, and the most diverse. People between 47 and 32 is Generation X, the most depressed generation and the ones that saw the highest divorce rates as children. All of these generations have been the most coddled, protected generation since I've been born, and no one can deny that when they were kids, the Baby Boomers, 64 to 47, were the most spoiled. It's all a matter of prospective.
what?

In other words, people are saying how messed up this next generation will be, just like they did when we were kids, just like they did when the Gen X's were kids (though they actually did end up messed up but not from being coddled), just like the Baby Boomers did when they were kids. Every generation that comes is always the most spoiled generation ever.

Yeah...I remember when only rich people and Zack Morris had cell phones.  Now the shit is a necessity lol.  If you told somebody now that you dont have a cell phone...theyd look at you like your homeless lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #253 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »
Start seizing in the aisle and maybe that'll get their attention.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #254 on: February 11, 2010, 11:04:25 AM »
Start seizing in the aisle and maybe that'll get their attention.

lol

Theyd come rushing over...

Flight Attendant - "OMG, whats wrong?!!?!"
Me - "F...F....Fat......Bit.....Fat.....Bit.....Fat Bitch"