Author Topic: Lil Wayne Rebirth Not Pushed Back In The UK ?  (Read 182 times)

KURUPTION-81

Lil Wayne Rebirth Not Pushed Back In The UK ?
« on: January 30, 2010, 07:54:51 AM »
I know this is suppose to be shit (i havent heard it) but i thought this had been pushed back to the summer?

Just got an email from Play saying the copy id ordered months back and had forgotten about had been posted.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: Lil Wayne Rebirth Not Pushed Back In The UK ?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 08:03:40 AM »
its coming out this Monday worldwide

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 08:10:22 AM »
stupid move, anybody who wanted to hear it alredy did & it's not good enough for anybody to cop it.

it won't do very well at all, for Wayne anyway; not to mention there is no single floating around the radio's, no videos on MTV/BET.

it shows how much he really doesn't give a fuck about a Rock album; for Tha Carter III he scrapped the whole leaked album & redid it because he cared what he sold.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:13:26 AM »
Couldnt give a fuck. The guy isnt a bad rapper, he's had some hits..but he's flooded the market and his quality control is horrendous. He's gone overkill and I can't listen to the guy anymore really because of it.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »
stupid move, anybody who wanted to hear it alredy did & it's not good enough for anybody to cop it.

it won't do very well at all, for Wayne anyway; not to mention there is no single floating around the radio's, no videos on MTV/BET.

it shows how much he really doesn't give a fuck about a Rock album; for Tha Carter III he scrapped the whole leaked album & redid it because he cared what he sold.

Refresh my memory ..

so let me get this straight, he re did C3 because the album had leaked ? which tracks didnt make the official release ? wouldnt mind you hooking me  up with a link either :P

Invincible

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 08:47:39 AM »

Refresh my memory ..

so let me get this straight, he re did C3 because the album had leaked ? which tracks didnt make the official release ? wouldnt mind you hooking me  up with a link either :P

He released The Leak which was better than the actual album in the end.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »
Rebirth was weak but that No Ceilings mixtape is real nice.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »

Refresh my memory ..

He released The Leak which was better than the actual album in the end.

Would you mind PM'ing me a link please ? I see a few versions floating around but im not sure which one you're talking about :P

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 09:28:03 AM »
Aside from Drop the World this album is fucking garbage, I didn't think Wanye could go downhill from the Carter III but I was proven wrong.

MistaNova

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 07:31:22 PM »
Rebirth was released a few days ago in Japan, I'm assuming it's available in other parts of Asia as well. I'm surprised it didn't get much promotion, I'm eagar to hear the track with Fall Out Boy though (still haven't copped it).