Author Topic: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?  (Read 2700 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is jeezy a Gd or a crip ?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 06:03:05 PM »
aite but whats the deal wit z-ro gettin ran up on?
that was outta left field...and he got on youtube and took it like a man and said he got jumped but z-ro?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »
that was outta left field...and he got on youtube and took it like a man and said he got jumped but z-ro?

ro always get ran up on...aint nuthin new...everytime he goto austin niggas fuck wit em...

he aint no punk...tho...he will fight...win some lose some...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2010, 06:10:03 PM »
damn he looked....the ran up on him and got him outta nowhere
damn all these dukes gettin ran up on
what you say bout trae?
and lil flip?

ro always get ran up on...aint nuthin new...everytime he goto austin niggas fuck wit em...

he aint no punk...tho...he will fight...win some lose some...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2010, 06:29:22 PM »

trae cool..but if u disrespect n cap about it.. ask mike jones...

lil flip..biggest cake on the southside of houston...

mike jones biggest cake on the northside of houston

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2010, 09:04:09 PM »
Again, he is a rapper.

midwestryder

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 10:46:12 AM »
Jeezy claims Crip, he said it in a few songs and one I can think of off top is "Stay Strapped"... he also used to roll with BMF who had Crip ties

as far as Buck, I never heard any gang/set come out of his mouth but Spider Loc and 40 Glocc diss him all the time calling him a fake Crip and what not, so I don't know
BMF did not have crip ties . BMF was made mostly of G.D.'s . SO BMF has G.D. ties not crip ties. there are more G.D.'s in the south then there are crips.

I read somewhere about BMF having Crip ties in an article about when they all got indicted, and it would make sense if that's how Jeezy is shouting out Crip on tracks, but who knows
well, i read in vibe & in newspappers that BMF was mostly having G.d. ties because they would traffic thru G..d territory aka altanta to Detriot. from altanta to detriot is G..d  territory not crip territory . there are no crips in that area. see people mistake G.d's for crips all time . g.d's were blue just like crips. the only crip ties BMF had were from L.a like bleu davinci & roccett.but B.m.f. ewas mostly G.d's & that is fact.

Wiki doesn't have anything about GD in all of the articles I read nor did The Source (found the issue) and I never heard about them being down with GDs until this thread honestly... maybe some of the people that got locked up were GDs but not necessarily the entire BMF

I never heard about Roccett being down with BMF considering he was with Jeezy after all the indictments but yeah Bleu is Crip... isn't he doing like 5 years now?
i said it was in vibe not the source . in vibe they say that BMF was mostly made of BMF .bleu  & roccett are the same crip gang .so why would roccett not be down with BMF . also roccett talks about big meech aka the leader of BMF on all his new songs . do you even know what G.d. stands for . it stands for gangster disciples. the G.d's run most of the midwest . there are no real crip sets in midwest because the g.d's own midwest. g.d get mistaking for crips all times. big meech of BMF is g.d not a crip. to traffic drugs between atlanta to detriot you have to be a G.d to be allowed to do that .no crip is allowed or if caught trying will be killed for it . that is g.d's midwest rules.

BloodMoney is right...he used to roll with Blue Davincci whoa actually is a eastcoast crip so they definatly got ties to them eastcoasters  :P
as i said only in LA. does BMF have crip ties. crips come to midwest & become G.D's because we have no crips sets.

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »
not sure if your.....askin or wut...lol
but gd is gangsta disciple

What's GD?

So, it's a gang?
yes it is gang. g.d's were started way before crips & bloods. they were started in chicago & run most of the midwest . crips & bllods were not girst gangbangers at all. it was g.d's,blackstones, & vice lords are first gangbangers.  gangbanging started in chicago first not L.a. like most of world believes.go look it up. because people like trae the truth & scarface are G.d's.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 03:49:52 PM »
where gd's started is one thing
where did the bloods and crips start?
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

i think there are or were crips sets in kansas. Thats how gds and crips alligned bcuz of the crips in the midwest.As far as gds are colors went from being blacc 2 bein blue bcuz of r crip affiliation.
Jeezy claims Crip, he said it in a few songs and one I can think of off top is "Stay Strapped"... he also used to roll with BMF who had Crip ties

as far as Buck, I never heard any gang/set come out of his mouth but Spider Loc and 40 Glocc diss him all the time calling him a fake Crip and what not, so I don't know
BMF did not have crip ties . BMF was made mostly of G.D.'s . SO BMF has G.D. ties not crip ties. there are more G.D.'s in the south then there are crips.

I read somewhere about BMF having Crip ties in an article about when they all got indicted, and it would make sense if that's how Jeezy is shouting out Crip on tracks, but who knows
well, i read in vibe & in newspappers that BMF was mostly having G.d. ties because they would traffic thru G..d territory aka altanta to Detriot. from altanta to detriot is G..d  territory not crip territory . there are no crips in that area. see people mistake G.d's for crips all time . g.d's were blue just like crips. the only crip ties BMF had were from L.a like bleu davinci & roccett.but B.m.f. ewas mostly G.d's & that is fact.

Wiki doesn't have anything about GD in all of the articles I read nor did The Source (found the issue) and I never heard about them being down with GDs until this thread honestly... maybe some of the people that got locked up were GDs but not necessarily the entire BMF

I never heard about Roccett being down with BMF considering he was with Jeezy after all the indictments but yeah Bleu is Crip... isn't he doing like 5 years now?
i said it was in vibe not the source . in vibe they say that BMF was mostly made of BMF .bleu  & roccett are the same crip gang .so why would roccett not be down with BMF . also roccett talks about big meech aka the leader of BMF on all his new songs . do you even know what G.d. stands for . it stands for gangster disciples. the G.d's run most of the midwest . there are no real crip sets in midwest because the g.d's own midwest. g.d get mistaking for crips all times. big meech of BMF is g.d not a crip. to traffic drugs between atlanta to detriot you have to be a G.d to be allowed to do that .no crip is allowed or if caught trying will be killed for it . that is g.d's midwest rules.

BloodMoney is right...he used to roll with Blue Davincci whoa actually is a eastcoast crip so they definatly got ties to them eastcoasters  :P
as i said only in LA. does BMF have crip ties. crips come to midwest & become G.D's because we have no crips sets.