Author Topic: Whats up with Denver International Airport?  (Read 695 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Whats up with Denver International Airport?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »
Here bums, check this out.  Regardless what you believe, here is 6 minute vid that at least lets you see why people say what they say.  Peace

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wxv2je5cGKk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wxv2je5cGKk</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »

Watched the video but it seems like he and his team are trying to deliberately distort.

So here is my take on it, they completely ignore the link I posted, which seems if you look at the unfolding horror on the paintings to follow a sequence, namely out of the tyranny and bloodshed of the wars will emerge what they are trying to sell as some kind of utopia, where a world governmental structure is birthed.

This leads to suggest that 2012 is one huge ass psy op and far from it being an implosion of the world in the ways in which it is being suggested by them, instead it will signal the dawning of the new world order. I think what dovetails with that is the fact that even the phrase itself is becoming more prominently used by both the media and politicians, so if anything they are gathering up a head of storm.

Anyways I will pm you some more thoughts a little later

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 06:08:22 PM »
^^^^don't get it twisted, I think the 2012 Apocolypse theory is complete bullshit.  That's not why I posted that vid, it was just so people could see that it is actually there and that there are underground bases there, as well as the freemasonry and new world order inscribings.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 06:12:59 PM »

Ah, got it  ;D

The Overfiend

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 02:13:54 AM »
Good stuff. We got an understanding. Although let's not forget...it is the government. It is the State. The Leviathan. You don't think China has bunkers? You don't think Israel has bunkers? Sheeeeet. Government is a technology, it is one of many tools at the disposal of Humankind. Sure it matters as to the size of the stick, but it matters a lot more who's holding it.

When we look at the symbolism are not all these fears and horrors portrayed all of ours? Not just for you and me, not just the elite, but all of humanity? And the Earth, life... Thats the thing about the depictions, the fact that they appeal to universalism. Not only that, freedom, equality. As I said, depends who's holding it. With government it is important that one particular faction does not hold the reigns of destiny for too long. I like where your thoughts are moving keep it up. But don't trust everything, because you know, watching that documentary; the government was happy to tell Jesse Ventura about it or else it would've happened now would it? The State. The Leviathan.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:20:12 AM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »