Author Topic: "Better Dayz" is not the last tupac album....  (Read 133 times)

Myrealname

"Better Dayz" is not the last tupac album....
« on: November 28, 2002, 09:32:28 AM »
"Many people have reported that Better Dayz will be the last 2Pac album containing Death Row material, but Interscope spokesman Dennis Dennehy thinks different.

"When we put out the last one," says Dennehy, "I heard there'd be one more from his Makaveli period, which is this one, then one more single album, then that's pretty much it."

However, this may not be the case either, as judging from bootlegged songs, there may be room for more albums. It is also a guarantee that there are some left over Tupac tracks that we have not heard of yet, further increasing the number of possible releases.

Then there is the list of unreleased yet registered Tupac track names HitEmUp.com discovered (See List of confirmed non-bootlegged Tupac tracks), some of which showed up on Better Dayz while some did not.

On top of that, there are left over tracks from Tupac's pre-Death Row era, some of which will be put on the upcoming album from Amaru Records (See New 2Pac album coming... No, NOT Better Dayz).

We have also been informed of some upcoming Tupac remix albums. Therefore it is quite safe to assume that we will be blessed with a few more Tupac albums over the coming years, and as I have said numerous times before, expect one to be released September 2003.

Hence November 26th was indeed not the last "better day", but a hopeful sign of things to come.
HitEmUp.com has verified copyright information to confirm the existence of the following tentatively titled, unbootlegged Tupac tracks:

Come with me (Possibly Hail Mary)
Da struggle continuez (Possibly Struggle Continues)
Fame (Possibly Fortune and Fame)
Fuck 'em all
Last nigga left (Possibly LastOnesLeft solo)
Mama's just a lil' girl
Mike Tyson fight (Possibly Road to Glory or Amibitionz az a Ridah)
Outlaw nigga'
Penitentiary bound
Ride for me now (Possibly U Don't Have to Worry)
Set it off
The man
The world is mine
Trump tight
U can call me
Where have you been?
Watch ya mouth
When we ride (alternative)
Why?

Don't cry (Baby Dont Cry original)
High speed (original)
Killuminati (original)
Mama's just a lil' girl (original)
Street fame (original)
The good die young (original)
Thug in U, in me (original)
U can be touched (original)
When we ride (original)
Who do U believe in? (original)

(hitemup.com)
Damn when will be the end of all this remix albums ? ::)

Murrow

Re:"Better Dayz" is not the last tupac album....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2002, 09:33:54 AM »
Dam...they shouldn't end it witth "Better Dayz."  They need to finish ir up wit something better.

bez

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2002, 12:03:36 PM »
yer they need to finish off pac with an amazing album.

Timcasic

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2002, 10:11:17 PM »
Thats fuckin impossible^^^

Everything you've heard from Pac after "Makeveli: The Don Killuminati" has been leftovers. How can leftovers be amazing? You guys should be thankfull you're even getting decent tracks from Pac 6 years after his death.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 10:11:38 PM by Timcasic »