Author Topic: It was all staged because the Illuminati was tired of seeing Obama getting hate  (Read 658 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w1-jasxb7NY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w1-jasxb7NY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

How about instead of formulating ideas which only serve to marginalise the one big giant ass issue, he stops the banking takeover but no....he is just another pawn of the evil which resides, on the one hand he says we are limiting bailouts now, no i am going to be tough! out of the other side of his mouth, he allows unlimited bailouts for fannie mae.

He is just an evil piece of shit, like the numerous other pieces of shit both republican and democrat. As for Kucinich, fuck that trickster to, talking all tough in public which is in stark contrast to his yes master voting record on most things.

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdtfDaCUk_o
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 03:09:33 AM »
at the end of the day nobody really knows what the fuck is going on.  this world is run by an unknown super-class with the big execs being the mouthpieces and the "project managers" 4 em (including plenty u dont hear about).  u can't really get too caught up in it tho, it's not like you can't make your own opportunity (you just gotta go ham)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:11:09 AM by Tha Bigg Booga Biff »

Sparegeez

so did jay-z kill michael jackson or what

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hey shouldn't you be watching all of the repeats of sponge bob squarepants?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Long story short... YES

Sparegeez

i should go watch cartoons because I don't believe in a devil worshipping cult that is made up of pop musicians. cool, ill go ahead and turn on nickelodeon right now

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i should go watch cartoons because I don't believe in a devil worshipping cult that is made up of pop musicians. cool, ill go ahead and turn on nickelodeon right now

it's better for you anyways.

Sparegeez

You're right I'm not mature enough to accept this great theory

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Now you are getting it. Go back to doing what you do, and let us from the Illuminati handle this. We got this.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You don't seem to have the mental capacity to actually respond to what I have written in this thread, instead your only response is to go off topic, so word, more nickelodeon awaits your vegetative mind.

Sparegeez

You don't seem to have the mental capacity to actually respond to what I have written in this thread, instead your only response is to go off topic, so word, more nickelodeon awaits your vegetative mind.

If tom cruise made a topic about scientology and I responded by saying he's fucking nuts, would that qualify as an example of me not having the mental capacity to respond to his topic? Do you see any resemblance here?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If tom cruise made a topic about scientology and I responded by saying he's fucking nuts, would that qualify as an example of me not having the mental capacity to respond to his topic? Do you see any resemblance here?

You just cemented my own perception of your inability to apply reason to anything. The topic was about Obama grand standing as the man to rescue America from it's plight and yet he is distracting attention away from the fundamental reason why everyone (bar maybe 5%-10%) are getting raped and doing nothing to address that.  However since you are either unwilling or unable to digest that point, you instead raise an altogether different issue along with the drivel you attempted, and attempted quite pathetically, to use as a tool for mockery.

Sparegeez

You just cemented my own perception of your inability to apply reason to anything. The topic was about Obama grand standing as the man to rescue America from it's plight and yet he is distracting attention away from the fundamental reason why everyone (bar maybe 5%-10%) are getting raped and doing nothing to address that.  However since you are either unwilling or unable to digest that point, you instead raise an altogether different issue along with the drivel you attempted, and attempted quite pathetically, to use as a tool for mockery.

Did you not read the name of the topic retard? "It was all staged because the Illuminati was tired of seeing Obama getting hate"

You're just mad cuz I refuse to expand to your paranoid asses discussion on some conspiracy theory that you guys claim as a certain fact. That is the point

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

;D You still don't get it do you, M Dogg LIKES Obama, the whole thread was created to invite or provoke people into responding.

The title was based on the content of the video, did you even watch the video? or are you just stuck in the mindset of a child, that can only reply with some bizarre rebuttal of jay-z killing michael jackson.