Author Topic: Young Buck speaking on 40 Glocc/Spider Loc's situation with G Unit  (Read 743 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'

Jimmy H.

Re: Young Buck speaking on 40 Glocc/Spider Loc's situation with G Unit
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 07:48:05 PM »
Does he realistically think he can drop an album from an independent when he's still signed to G-Unit?

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:27:25 PM »
it's been too late for Spider Loc, even though I still do check for his music

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:23 AM »
Does he realistically think he can drop an album from an independent when he's still signed to G-Unit?

U can drop indie albums while signed to G unit 'cause Spider Loc dropped two of'em.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 11:48:14 AM »

U can drop indie albums while signed to G unit 'cause Spider Loc dropped two of'em.

exactly what I was thinking but Crash even said awhile back they were gettin' into some shit for doing that because Spider Loc was "signed to G-Unit and not supposed to be releasing music"

Buck could probably just change his stage name for a release like how DPG did

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »
thats funny buck speakin on other peoples contract and label situations when hes in more shit....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »
thats funny buck speakin on other peoples contract and label situations when hes in more shit....lol

I was thinkin that same thing lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »

Spider is also on 50's good side. It's a whole different deal when you're cutting solo albums with the intention of fucking over the guy whose label you're signed to. Buck hasn't even been able to put out that Cashville Records compilation he's been hyping for awhile and that was supposed to drop when he was still fully on 50's good side.

And I'm pretty sure DPG changed their name because at the time, they didn't own it. If it were as easy as just changing your name to an alias, every artist in the industry would be doing that just to drop albums and avoid paying the label. I mean, you'd have all these rappers using their real names or some other alias so they could sign to multiple record companies. These labels aren't stupid about their money. Every now and again, they might let some of their artists get deals as part of a group but best believe if they wanted to, they could keep it from happening most of the time. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »

Not the same at all. Buck was atleast signed and released a platinum album. Spider Loc was used for street cred and got a fuckin G-Unit tattoo. 40 Glocc was just an affiliate and got jacked for his "Where the Hammers At" beat and didn't even get a verse on the song.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »
he didnt make the album but he made the final cut of the street version which gets play on Sirius
so he gets a lil radio play but yeah didnt make the album

Not the same at all. Buck was atleast signed and released a platinum album. Spider Loc was used for street cred and got a fuckin G-Unit tattoo. 40 Glocc was just an affiliate and got jacked for his "Where the Hammers At" beat and didn't even get a verse on the song.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 10:34:28 PM »
he didnt make the album but he made the final cut of the street version which gets play on Sirius
so he gets a lil radio play but yeah didnt make the album

honestly it probably wasn't even that... 40 probably somehow got the song before it leaked considering he was affiliated with Infamous/G-Unit, threw his verse on there and then released it as a remix to his track before it came out just as G-Unit's single