Author Topic: Was 2Pac Paranoid?  (Read 1133 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Was 2Pac Paranoid?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »
hell yeah!he was paranoid..wouldn't u be if the government and haters where after u. 8)

no more said...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 10:18:03 PM »
Hoover and the FBI did the Panthers dirty all the way up into the 80's. You'd think they stop in the 90's
Yes, I'm pretty sure they would seeing as Hoover died in 1972. Also, contrary to popular belief, Tupac Shakur was not a Black Panther, his mother was. Granted, Pac shared some political views with the Panther Party but he was not a member. This whole "the government murdered Pac to keep him quiet" theory seems a bit ridiculous.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 11:08:21 AM »
Hoover and the FBI did the Panthers dirty all the way up into the 80's. You'd think they stop in the 90's
Yes, I'm pretty sure they would seeing as Hoover died in 1972. Also, contrary to popular belief, Tupac Shakur was not a Black Panther, his mother was. Granted, Pac shared some political views with the Panther Party but he was not a member. This whole "the government murdered Pac to keep him quiet" theory seems a bit ridiculous.

Maybe I have to re-read the post but I don't think anyone in here has said Pac was killed my the government (at least not in this forum) though there are those theories floating about the net. Hoover died in '72 but the FBI still kept heavy heat on the Panthers even after his death. Pac wasn't a Panther, no one denies that, but you didn't have to be a direct member of the group to be on the radar. Every active seed of the Panthers is known by the government. If you're born to Panther parents and decide to get active in politics, etc even a little, you'll be taken notice of in a heart beat. That's just how the FBI works. Martin and Malcolm's kids were also listed by the FBI for surveillance
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2010, 08:31:11 AM »
no doubt mixture of weed, drink, enemys and no sleep will do that.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »
Maybe I have to re-read the post but I don't think anyone in here has said Pac was killed my the government (at least not in this forum) though there are those theories floating about the net. Hoover died in '72 but the FBI still kept heavy heat on the Panthers even after his death. Pac wasn't a Panther, no one denies that, but you didn't have to be a direct member of the group to be on the radar. Every active seed of the Panthers is known by the government. If you're born to Panther parents and decide to get active in politics, etc even a little, you'll be taken notice of in a heart beat. That's just how the FBI works. Martin and Malcolm's kids were also listed by the FBI for surveillance
Martin and Malcolm were major historical figures in the Civil Rights movement. The Black Panthers were a group with thousands of members. I don't think it's the same. I think people buy into the "government killed Pac because he was a Black Panther and they were scared of his movement" theory because it's a more romantic notion than some of the others floating around. I mean, they could have been watching him because his mom was a black Panther or it could have been because he was rolling with Death Row who were rumored to have ties to drug money and gangs. Who knows? In Pac's day, the "hip-hop police" were less commonly-known than they are now.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »
Martin and Malcolm were major historical figures in the Civil Rights movement. The Black Panthers were a group with thousands of members. I don't think it's the same. I think people buy into the "government killed Pac because he was a Black Panther and they were scared of his movement" theory because it's a more romantic notion than some of the others floating around. I mean, they could have been watching him because his mom was a black Panther or it could have been because he was rolling with Death Row who were rumored to have ties to drug money and gangs. Who knows? In Pac's day, the "hip-hop police" were less commonly-known than they are now.

Hip-Hop police are minor nobodies. Former Panthers will tell you, any relation to the Panthers was enough to get you on the radar. Get active enough and you go from being on the radar to being under surveillance. Pac went beyond hip-hop police, but not enough for the FBI to even be concerned enough to kill him. You don't have to be as big as Martin and Malcolm to be watched, they'll know who you are before you blow up.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 06:11:36 AM »

agreed.

Sike

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 10:46:57 PM »
Killuminati!!  ;D

he'll yeah they were after PAC.. PAC had a knowledge and a voice which made him a very powerful threat to " illuminati, secret yet real life society.. Babylon the system   
Killuminati stand up
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 11:34:24 PM »
Killuminati!!  ;D

he'll yeah they were after PAC.. PAC had a knowledge and a voice which made him a very powerful threat to " illuminati, secret yet real life society.. Babylon the system   
Killuminati stand up
Oh, here we go again with this shit.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
He was paranoid because he got shot, people wanted to kill him.. how it ended? They killed him.
Can't be blaimed.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 06:24:10 AM »
lol @ jimmy....you dont believe in the Illuminati?

Killuminati!!  ;D

Killuminati stand up
Oh, here we go again with this shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 09:25:58 AM »
He was paranoid because he got shot, people wanted to kill him.. how it ended? They killed him.
Can't be blaimed.

Kurt Cobain: Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you

fabtoxicp

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 11:05:18 AM »
all respect to pac, but he sure as hell was paranoid than a mufucca.
he was goin after fugees, jay-z, mobb deep like it was the most serious thing in the world to him, really aggravated-like - while the niggas he dissed, were lookin at him like "dude, what the hell is ur fuckin problem?" "somethins wrong wit u"  ::)
if u were from newyork, and said "i aint feelin dat nigga pac music" or somethin like dat, he basicaly thought u were goin after him in a war
crazy muddafucca  ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »
U'd be paranoid too if you were a Black Panther baby.

And they say he was murdered by gang violence..it was the government...