Author Topic: Ludacris Pushes "Battle Of The Sexes" Release Date Up, Album Cover Revealed  (Read 1170 times)

Elano

Ludacris has decided to deliver his forthcoming Battle of the Sexes album before its scheduled release date this spring.

According to Luda, the album will now hit stores the second week in March.

"The release date on the new album is officially March 9th, it was March 16th, it's been pushed up a week due to the anticipation, feeling good, Battle of the Sexes, just got picked up on the Black Eyed Peas tour, so we'll be promoting that starting Thursday all the way until the end of April," Luda said in an interview. "So look for Battle of the Sexes on March 9th. Females from the past, present and future. Everybody from Eve, Trina, Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, I got records talking about women, to women, women talking back to me and at the same time, just great music. I always try to out-do myself and re-invent, this is album number seven." (Meet Tha Dealer TV)

A partial tracklisting for the album was recently revealed during a listening session.

Noting that the tracklisting was subject to change before its tentative March 16 release date, Bridges thanked the crowd for supporting him over the last decade and offered his latest battle footage. 1. "Hey Ho" featuring Lil Kim 2. "Tell Me a Secret" featuring Ne-Yo 3. "My Chick Bad" featuring Nicki Minaj 4. "Got a Man" featuring Flo Rida 5. "Can't Live With You, Can't Live Without You" featuring Monica 6. "How Low" (Remix) featuring Ciara, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Twista 7. "Sex Room" featuring Trey Songz (Los Angeles Times)

Lunatic

This is going to be absolutely terrible. The cover looks like a poster for a bad VH1 reality TV show.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Invincible

Looking at that partial tracklist, can't say I'm looking forward to this.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
 :-X

kemizt

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That cover is awful

GangstaBoogy

This is going to be absolutely terrible. The cover looks like a poster for a bad VH1 reality TV show.

Fuck thats what I was gonna say!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MediumL

the video to his last tune was a lot but cant say this is lookin like its gonna be good. Hopefully he doesnt get to the point of singing whole songs ala Wayne, TI, Snoop
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Another weak album to add to the Luda section. T.I. really is shitting on him discography wise.

Lunatic

Another weak album to add to the Luda section. T.I. really is shitting on him discography wise.
no argument there lol

ikke

Another?

-Back For The First Time
-World Of Mouf
-Chicken & Beer
-Red Light District
-Release Therapy
-Theatre of the Mind

What's the weak album?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Every one of them, except Back For The First Time. They're not garbage but they lack the cohesive vibe and direction in general and are always ruined by 3,4 terrible tracks. You'd expect more from an MC from his caliber (same with Jada). But his intros are the shit.

Lunatic

lol pretty much all of them are weak minus 1 or 2

ikke

Every one of them, except Back For The First Time. They're not garbage but they lack the cohesive vibe and direction in general and are always ruined by 3,4 terrible tracks. You'd expect more from an MC from his caliber (same with Jada). But his intros are the shit.
wait, you were the one praising So Far Gone.
Never MInd then

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao that's a mixtape how is that relevant to this thread. You seem to be one of those people who like everything from the so called credible MC's, just because it's "cool" to like them on these message boards, because they're "real" hip hop.

Lunatic

everybody knows Ludacris has one of the worst discographies for a rapper that's actually really good. As meho said, Jadakiss comes to mind too.