Author Topic: Ludacris Pushes "Battle Of The Sexes" Release Date Up, Album Cover Revealed  (Read 1167 times)

MediumL

I'd take Ludas discog of TIs but then I guess im not keen on tracks like 22s or whateva u like.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

I'd take Ludas discog of TIs but then I guess im not keen on tracks like 22s or whateva u like.
shows u really haven't given a fair chance lol T.I. song is called '24s' and not '22s' lol. Plus, naming a weak single like "whateva u like" shows me u only hear the singles and make up your mind.

Trap Muzik, King & Urban Legend > Ludacris' entire disco.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok, I see the direction this thread is goin, so I'll help in that direction.
Luda's one of my favorite rappers, as many know - but I don't think any of his albums are weak, they are just not as strong as you'd expect from a rapper like him. Luda could've had a couple of classics already if he had the right direction as Meho is saying.

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Medium I was saying the same shit a year ago mainly because Lunatic was getting on my nerves with the constant T.I. love, so I was just hating on it because I was stubborn. But if you look from an objective view and give both a fair chance you'll see that T.I.'s discography is better. I like Luda better as a rapper but when it comes to albums he chokes every single time.

Lunatic

Dub: Your right. I don't think anybody is saying Luda's albums are a 1/10 or anything crazy. The problem is, they're are a lot of 6/10 albums when he's an 8.5/10 rapper most of the time. That's the issue imo.

Meho: Finally lol. Yes T.I. is one of my favorite rappers but as u said, looking at it objectively, T.I.'s discography is better. Luda is the better rapper than T.I. (I'm not biased where I can't admit that), but for me, I take a solid disco. 10 times outta 10 over a good rapper who chokes on his albums

ikke

Lmao that's a mixtape how is that relevant to this thread. You seem to be one of those people who like everything from the so called credible MC's, just because it's "cool" to like them on these message boards, because they're "real" hip hop.
You conclude this from what?

everybody knows Ludacris has one of the worst discographies for a rapper that's actually really good. As meho said, Jadakiss comes to mind too.
His albums always have some weaker cuts but the amazing cuts compensate for it.

Lunatic

an amazing song doesn't compensate for another bad song. A great song is a great song, and a bad song is a bad song.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao that's a mixtape how is that relevant to this thread. You seem to be one of those people who like everything from the so called credible MC's, just because it's "cool" to like them on these message boards, because they're "real" hip hop.
You conclude this from what?

This message board, of course.

Invincible

I'm in the agreement of T.I.'s discography being better. Although his last album for me was arse easily his weakest (not counting I'm Serious as I haven't listened to it )and probably worse than all of Luda's albums. But T.I. has more great albums than Luda. The problem for me with Luda is his choice of beats for his albums, he always chooses badly.

Blood$

The cover looks like a poster for a bad VH1 reality TV show.

on point... lol

not really looking forward to this but "How Low" and the remix are straight, and I bet this won't be the final cover

Jaydc

This album looks terrible.That cant possibly be the real cover,looks like one of those ebst of the 80s covers from those cheesey infomercials.

I agree with ludacris having a weak discography.Hes one the most charismatic emcees of all time and consistently steals the show on every guest verse hes on.But his albums are always a huge letdown.Their always average albums with some great songs,some ok ones and some bad ones.I dont know what the reason is behind it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ones in bold are dope and have at least
at least 4 of his albums all have at least 12 or more bangers on average (of the 4) on them, thats pretty good
lyrically luda could and should kill t.i on the mic....but hes been wack last few years

Back For The First Time (dope album wit some bangers)
World Of Mouf  (best album overall)
Chicken & Beer (cool album wit somem bangers)
Red Light District (dope album wit more bangers but not all)
-Release Therapy (went downhill)
-Theatre of the Mind  (futher downhill)

Another weak album to add to the Luda section. T.I. really is shitting on him discography wise.
Another?

-Back For The First Time
-World Of Mouf
-Chicken & Beer
-Red Light District
-Release Therapy
-Theatre of the Mind

What's the weak album?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

Back For The First Time - good album
Word Of Mouf - has some of his best tracks, few fillers though which bring it down
Chicken & Beer - many dope tracks on this album, only a few weak spots
Red Light District - solid all the way through IMO, I guess you can say this is my favorite album of Luda's
Release Therapy - different sound than all his previous albums but it had some great tracks, others were forgettable
Theatre Of The Mind - a lot of bangers but too many features

I think Ludacris has a decent discography and he has his share of dope songs but T.I. still kills him as far as putting albums together  8)

ikke

How come people brought up T.I. right away anyway?
Stylistically they are nothing alike.

Decided to listen to Release Therapy again, how can you call that weak?

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How come people brought up T.I. right away anyway?
Stylistically they are nothing alike.

Decided to listen to Release Therapy again, how can you call that weak?

I think it's funny how T.I. was brought up right away too lol but these 2 are always being compared so I'm not really surprised.

Better Lyricist: Ludacris
Better Discography: T.I.