Author Topic: I think the Olympics might get rained out  (Read 185 times)

Suga Foot

I think the Olympics might get rained out
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »
The Olympics start here (Vancouver) in about a week, and they're still building ski runs!  I was watching the news last night and they are having to truck in snow from up north to put it on the local mountains.  They build the runs with bails of hay and cover them in snow.  They have snow machines but they have them pointed at the trees so it looks like it snowed lol.  It hasn't snowed 1 day this winter in Vancouver.  Just rain.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: I think the Olympics might get rained out
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 10:05:19 AM »
Thank god....the Olympics are gay lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:52:56 AM »
WINTER OLYMPICS :nawty:

universe

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »

NOT AS GAY AS THE VID IN YOUR SIG.

LOL @ CORNBALL 46 YEAR OLD SAN DIEGO GANGSTERS, STILL TRYING TO HOLD ON TO THE GLORY.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:01:01 AM by 2010 KAIN »

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:58:35 AM »
I have zero interest in the games, I'm just excited for all the other stuff going on in the city.  Lots of concerts and parties.

universe

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 11:05:21 AM »
I have zero interest in the games, I'm just excited for all the other stuff going on in the city.  Lots of concerts and parties.

I'M GONNA DRIVE UP 8)

WESTSIDE

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:18:01 AM »

NOT AS GAY AS THE VID IN YOUR SIG.

LOL @ CORNBALL 46 YEAR OLD SAN DIEGO GANGSTERS, STILL TRYING TO HOLD ON TO THE GLORY.

Wow...OG's = cornballs

Miniature size version of Whoopi Goldberg pretending to be a gangster = Real.

The fags really are taking over huh?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »
^^Who cares about who is "real" or not.  The only thing that should matter is music and quite frankly the music in your video sucks horribly.

DIP DIP SET SET

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 11:56:12 AM »
I'm excited for the hockey! lol. Canada taking GOLD  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

sav

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 12:10:19 PM »
I'm excited for the hockey! lol. Canada taking GOLD  8)

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »
^^Who cares about who is "real" or not.  The only thing that should matter is music and quite frankly the music in your video sucks horribly.

My response was to Kain.  Read what he wrote, and then you can probably figure out why I mentioned "real".  He called the dudes in that video I got up "cornballs"....obviously that has nothing to do with music as 95% of the people in that video are not rappers.  It isnt a rap video, its a promo video.  Kain sucks Lil Waynes dick more then Baby does so thats why I brought up his idol.

universe

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 01:12:49 PM »
^^Who cares about who is "real" or not.  The only thing that should matter is music and quite frankly the music in your video sucks horribly.

My response was to Kain.  Read what he wrote, and then you can probably figure out why I mentioned "real".  He called the dudes in that video I got up "cornballs"....obviously that has nothing to do with music as 95% of the people in that video are not rappers.  It isnt a rap video, its a promo video.  Kain sucks Lil Waynes dick more then Baby does so thats why I brought up his idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWADWQsKd6Q#t=2m17s
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:14:22 PM by 2010 KAIN »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »
the olympics are cool. atleast you know something will always be on.

hockey we are gunna light it up, like always

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 01:44:45 PM »
i hope they do, its more about advertising and promotion than athleticism

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 02:13:18 PM »
^^Who cares about who is "real" or not.  The only thing that should matter is music and quite frankly the music in your video sucks horribly.

My response was to Kain.  Read what he wrote, and then you can probably figure out why I mentioned "real".  He called the dudes in that video I got up "cornballs"....obviously that has nothing to do with music as 95% of the people in that video are not rappers.  It isnt a rap video, its a promo video.  Kain sucks Lil Waynes dick more then Baby does so thats why I brought up his idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWADWQsKd6Q#t=2m17s
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>