Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3762 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« on: February 03, 2010, 06:40:05 AM »
"NOW ON TO THIS BULLSHIT THATS BEEN MARINATING FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS BETWEEN ME AND SNOOP WITH KURUPT PUNK ASS. PEEP GAME,WHEN N.W.A. DIED OUT IT WAS THE CHRONIC & BANGIN ON WAX THAT KEPT THE WEST AFLOAT. I DISSED SNOOP ON THERE THEN I WENT TO DEATH ROW. HAD MY RUN IN WIT DUDE COUPLE TIMES.ALONG THE LINE SNOOP BLOCKED ME AND EASILY KURUPT INADVERTANTLY DID THE SAME. ITS 2010 & IM CUTTIN FAMILY TIES FOR MY REASONS FUCK IF YALL DONT AGREE. I CALLED HIM OUT INNA INTERVIEW BECAUSE HE WONT ADDRESS IT LIKE A MAN SO YALL GET TO SEE HIM BITCH OUT. NOW SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW "MY" RELATIVE FUCK WIT ERR OTHER BLOOD RAPPER IN THE INDUSTRY & UPCOMING BLOOD RAPPER,BUT THE ONE WHO STARTED IT ALL,BUT THE ONE WHO WAS THERE BEFORE SNOOP OR ANYBODY ???? ON PIRU ANYBODY THAT KNOW ME OR MY MUSIC KNOW I GOT BARS......BACK THEN THE CRIPS RAN THE INDUSTRY ON THE WEST COAST SO HELL NAW THEY WAS'NT FUCKIN WIT Mr. PIRU LOVE....EVEN MY RELLIE TURNED HIS BACK ON ME ON SOME CRIP SHIT BECAUSE HE HAD TO DO WHAT THE OTHER "CRIPS" WAS DOIN.....NOW THAT THE DAMU'S RUNNIN SHIT THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA STILL AVOIDING ME.....WHAT THAT LOOK LIKE ????? IF IT AINT HATE THEN WHAT IS IT....HE GOT LIKE 6-7 ALBUMS OUT,IM NOT ON ANY.....HE DID A ALBUM WIT QUICK..DIDNT INVITE HIS "RELLI" TO GET DOWN ON SHIT....NOT A VIDEO OR NUTHIN...IT NOT NOT TAKIN NO MONEY OUT HIS POCKET TO HELP ME UP...NOW THATS THE SIMPLIST SHIT TO DO....LET ME NETWORK MY OWN IN THAT TYPE OF INVIORNMENT. ITS A LOTTA TRICKY SHIT THIS NIGGA DID AND I GOT ON HIS BUMPER BUT ROSCOE,HUMP,BIZZLE,LIL TRI:HIS OWN CAMP PULLED ME OFF OF HIM. MANY TIMES I LEFT THE SITUATION ALONE DUE TO LOVE & THE RESPECT I THOUGHT HE HAD FOR ME. BUT HE PLAYED ME OUT. IM A REAL PIRU,I GET MO STREET RESPECT FROM CRIPS THAN HE DO.TRIED TO RUN UNDER "THE GAME" AND HE FELL FOR IT LIKE A GROUPIE.....JAYCEON CLAIMIN BLOOD THIS AND BLOOD THAT,BUT JAYCEON BROKE PROTOCOL & SIDE WITH THEM ON SOME INDUSTRY SHIT INSTEAD OF STAYIN NUETRAL LOL... KURUPT TOLD HIM NOT TO SIGN ME....BUT I WASNT TRYIN TO GET SIGNED TO GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. HOW THE HELL THE CRIPS DIDNT FUCK WITH ME THEN AND THE INDUSTRY BLOODS AINT FUCKIN WITH ME NOW ?????? IF I AINT BEING BLACKBALLED THEN WHAT DO U CALL IT......STRAIGHT UP ??????
"

"PART 2

FIRST AND FORE MOST...IF YOU DIDNT READ PART ONE THEN DONT WASTE YA TIME ON THIS. NOW, A LOT OF MY CRIP HOMIES AND / OR LISTENERS KINDA GOT OFFENDED WITH THE WHOLE C-FOOD CATCH PHRASE THAT I USED. PEEP......I CALLED OUT KURUPT PERSONALLY ON SOME FAMILY SHIT.....I CALLED HIM ERRTHING THAT WOULD PUSH HIS BUTTONS,WHOLE THING WAS DIRECTED AT HIM. CLEARLY TOLD HIM WHAT THE BIZZ IS. NOW BITCHBOY DIDNT RESPOND BUT DAZZ DID. TALKIN OUT THE SIDE OF HIS MOUTH ON SOME HIGH POWERED CRIP SHIT ALONG WIT THAT MAC FOOL. NOW ITS CLEARLY EVIDENT THAT THESE CLOWNS LOOKIN FOR ATTENTION..........HERE'S A LIL STORY THAT YALL MIGHT NOT KNOW. JUELS SANTANA ISSUED A SMOKE-A-THON CHALLENGE TO SNOOP DOG,IN THE CHALLENGE JUELS GAVE SNOOP HIS PROPS BUT SLID IN A BLOOD OR 2 IN THERE WIT NO DISRESPECT. NOW SNOOP DIDNT RESPOND,BUT DAZZ DID WITH A VIDEO ON DAZZDILLYTV........"BIRD GANG,DIP SET,SLOB GANG...WHATEVER YALL WANNA CALL YALLSELVES,WE CRIPS WE DONT WANNA SMOKE WIT YALL". NOW HOW THE FUCK YALL GET MAD WHEN A REAL NIGGA LIKE ME ADDRESS MY SITUATION WHEN THIS NIGGA YALL DONT EVEN RESPECT ON A GANGSTA LEVEL USE WORDS LIKE THAT. HE USED A L.A. DISS TERM ON A N.Y. BLOOD.....BUT I USED A ALTERNATE WORD AND YALL STILL GET OFFENDED. COME ON MY NIGGAS R YALL 4 REAL. IF DAZZ WOULDNT HAVE SAID SHIT AND KURUPT WOULDA KEPT IT REAL FROM JUMP IT WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR. NOW LOOK,YALL FEEL GOOD ABOUT PROTECTING HIM INSTEAD OF BEING PROUD THAT HE HANDLED HIS BIZZ. MAN BYPASS THE MUSIC AND SEE THE BULLSHIT. ITS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING RESPECTED AS A GANGSTER AND BEING RESPECTED AS A GANGSTER RAPPER. IF THEY LOSE THEIR VOICE,WHAT OR WHO WOULD THEY BE THEN."

Paul

Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:58:13 AM »
I hate how grown men cant articulate.
funkyfreshintheflesh

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:23:07 AM »
ha ha, i see yakno is a siccness.net head too, ha ha

big up og redrum, me personally, i try to stay out of grown folks bizness, if a individual ain't a rat, sex offender, fag or frontman pussy mc chattin about street shit they know nuthin about or ain't done or seen or don't rep in a way form, shape or fashion, if they ain't none of those things, its really not none of my bizness how artists get on wit each other, i'm just into the music, real niggas should just squash the beef and get some of this money, but i definetly see where redrum is coming from, he's a reality rap legend, he should be bigger than he is, for real like, you get me, that blackballing shit seems proper extra, brothers need to let a brother eat, it ain't like he's a sex offender or rat or fag or sumthin you know, heads need to get on the phone and squash this shit
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 07:31:13 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

V2DHeart

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:24:10 AM »
I hate how grown men cant articulate.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 07:26:09 AM »
Who is this guy?

LONDON!!

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 07:32:26 AM »
he was on the banging on wax albums from the early to mid 90's
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Elano

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 07:36:00 AM »
why all these "street niggaz" loves to write in capslock ? fuckin monkeys

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:58:26 AM »

aiight, this made me laugh lol

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 08:37:09 AM »
They yell a lot.  SHIT IS SERIOUS!!!

Okka

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »
Who is this guy?

Redrum 187, a known Blood member and Kurupt's cousin.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 09:37:16 AM »

haha you'z a fool!

+1
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Okka

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 09:41:40 AM »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
Rum all that you say is your emotions..You gotta get in your 48 Laws of Power Homie !!!! If you was to go live on the radio or broadcast this to millions..The media would slaughter you...You are clearifying that your own HUSTLE aint shit...

Check this...Factor House Records was founded back in 2002...Back in 1998 we gained a relationship with Mc Eiht...We had already knew the nigga for stayin in our hood in the early 90's..But back to the subject..Eiht used to slide thru and fuck with us(the bud spot)..This nigga was so broke he barley had enough to scrape up to get a proper gram..So Mako used to look out for the nigga all the time.. Bought Eihts SS 1996 Impala when he was about to loose it..A nigga from TPC come in the spot I'm on shift and the nigga gets on Eihts bumper gettin ready to dig this nigga pockets out,So I interviened and got on Eiht's homie for him and stopped the 211 and car jackin of that bullshit 320 benz he had.Now mind you we grinders..gettin it how we live..2002 came along Eiht was still around cuz the industry really wasnt fucking wit this nigga..So Mako aka Bone decided to start a record label with the help of Eiht,Chill and Bokie Loc..Bone managed to build a full fledge studio with 10,000 dollar mackie boards,Avalon compressors,Newman Mics and all the good shit..Cuz 1 thing bout Mako he goes the whole 10 yards..Top of the line studio gettin built in the heart of Compton with Mc Eihts face wrapped on the 2002 gmc luxary van on 22 inch spinners.(22's wasnt average back then either).Eiht agreed to do a 2 album contract with us...Bone was pulling strings doing the politics and getting features for the album..Putting out mixtapes once a month..Going on Tour across the country..During all this the buz started to create and Bone created a distribution situation and was able to get a distributer in the hole as large as 200,000 on a pre order..Shit was goin good and the album was in final mixing..We didnt know sht about none of this shit..Eiht wasnt present for his mix sessions due to the fact he was sneaking with his lawyers son making veterans day..So we ask eiht how he wanted the mix.. He says dirty.. so we tell the engineer dirty..Like we suppose to know..The mix came out fucked up..The product gets finished distributer didt like the sound quality but the said they were gonna push anyway being that this was an underground record label and Eiht is still considered an Underground artist..Now the distibution later calls and says Eiht jus called them and said we had a new album to submit..And it was Veterans day...So if it wasnt for us Veterans day would have never came out..We had to sign all type of paper work for eiht and his veterans day to come out..He was in the studio 1 day smoking laughin to the next day getting a phone call from the distributer and his lawyer...Eiht never wanted us to eat off this rap shit from the start..sat around and smoked up our weed and recieved his weekly rappers pay..till something better came along...

Any how Rum ...moral to the story is we aint stopped grinding mako did a total of a 5 year prison term since 2004..And we still on our grind..Jus dropped Street Codes the album about 2 years ago..Self financed.. pushed it.. sold over 5,000 copies..And we still pushing..Created our own fanbase and got eiht looking like cb4..We still in Compton...
But to me Rum sounds like you feel like you could of had a record deal..But its Kurupts fault for not helping...You act like Kurupt runs shit..Dat nigga is jus a rapper..He cant block you if yo grind is Strong GEE !!!!! I think you should get behind this and stick to your grind..I can see if you lost hundreds of thousands like we did..You jus gettin mic blocked...Get ya myspace game up and your internet game up and take advantage of all of this..I got 7300 myspace hours as of when we dropped STREET CODES and still counting.. friendblasting all day to find our fanbase..you need to do the same..Or you will still be jus RedRum from banging on wax that Kurupt mic blocked...Fuck that nigga even if he is your cousin..cousin and the word family is jus a word and a title..Dont mean that people live up to it their titles and names...My cousin was 1 of the biggest ballers in Compton I begged allday put me on put me on..He say jus cuz we family you think I should put you on..Think again..Get ya grind up first and show me...So show these niggas that you the Blood nigga that need to be respected.....

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
ha ha, i see yakno is a siccness.net head too, ha ha

big up og redrum, me personally, i try to stay out of grown folks bizness, if a individual ain't a rat, sex offender, fag or frontman pussy mc chattin about street shit they know nuthin about or ain't done or seen or don't rep in a way form, shape or fashion, if they ain't none of those things, its really not none of my bizness how artists get on wit each other, i'm just into the music, real niggas should just squash the beef and get some of this money, but i definetly see where redrum is coming from, he's a reality rap legend, he should be bigger than he is, for real like, you get me, that blackballing shit seems proper extra, brothers need to let a brother eat, it ain't like he's a sex offender or rat or fag or sumthin you know, heads need to get on the phone and squash this shit

could have said any better myself. 8)

also im detecting some misplaced anger from og redrum, and since ur around here can we here some of your current music ? not anything from over 10yrs ago, i mean 2010 or late 2009. i just want to see whay u havent been marketed....im in my mid-20's the bangin on wax style died out for me along time ago....
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:37:52 AM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »
at the end of tha day who gives a fuck.  i dont know or ever heard of "OG" "Redrum".  tha nigga is just tryna get on ppls radar thru way of Kurupt (behind the scenes).  i dont care watchu gotta say, where ur from, or wat u've done, it means nothing 2 me (or anybody).  if u wanna get on do it the old fashioned way and make ur own name off of urself and nobody else, THATS WHAT REAL NIGGAZ DO.  this guy is a nobody and the only thing i've ever heard about this nigga was him dissing Kurupt. 

OG, you and your cuzzin shoulda just dropped some tracks together.  not let everybody know ur cuzzins 1st and then start dissing each other.  there's dysfunktional families of course (Believe Me I Know) but this shit seems ALL too staged.  he shoulda made his own name 1st, drop a couple mixtapes, had ppl talkin abt HIM only and then mentioned tha shit abt tha DPG.  OG seem real fake right now