Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3760 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »
EVERYBODY GOING TO CAMEO TONIGHT TO PARTY AND IM GOING TO ASK EVERYBODY HAVE THEY HEARD OF OGREDRUM--IM GOING TO ASK MY BOY PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS. EVERYBDBOY ELSE I SEE DOWN HERE. WE RE GOING TO DO A REDRUM SURVEY

Im from Holland, People who love hardcore west coast rap they know Redrum here, ... Its 5000 Ml from Holland to LA. For you to do a survey on Redrum in the States must be possible ( i think).

aint nobody gonna know who redrum is unless their 21 yrs old and older

Youre right, but people who love real hardcore west coast, they gonna do research on it... and they wil know the rappers of the 90's.
, for example you got youtube.. the clip Piru love have high rating. That means it doesnt mather if you must have seeing the clip on television in the 90's otherwise you won't know the rapper. 

bitch please

if u buy the album BANGIN ON WAX OR DAMURIDAZ

YOU SEE ' REDRUM" on it... ppl from 2232 gonna know who REDRUM is if he buy dat album and at least youtube dat shit

you know this WEST COAST GANGSTA SHIT is INTERNATIONAL mo japanese ppl will know bout BANGIN ON WAX SERIES/ REDRUM GREENEYEZ GLEN than white ppl in LA COUNTY

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2010, 01:02:29 AM »
Ok here is my personal hypothesis: Kurupt is a scheming guy.

IF he entered thanks to Redrum, he noticed that Snoop & cie had more exposure so he decided to get his shine on by integrating the DPG.

If y'all remember when the DPG get back together it was "coincidentally" a few time after DeathRow had to pay a huge fine that would lead to bankrupt. Then he said "I don't want to diss my homies anymore" while he was dissing them to the fullest prior this.

It is just a hypothesis, but to me it seems not too extravagant.

yusuf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2010, 02:25:43 AM »
EVERYBODY GOING TO CAMEO TONIGHT TO PARTY AND IM GOING TO ASK EVERYBODY HAVE THEY HEARD OF OGREDRUM--IM GOING TO ASK MY BOY PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS. EVERYBDBOY ELSE I SEE DOWN HERE. WE RE GOING TO DO A REDRUM SURVEY

Im from Holland, People who love hardcore west coast rap they know Redrum here, ... Its 5000 Ml from Holland to LA. For you to do a survey on Redrum in the States must be possible ( i think).

aint nobody gonna know who redrum is unless their 21 yrs old and older

Youre right, but people who love real hardcore west coast, they gonna do research on it... and they wil know the rappers of the 90's.
, for example you got youtube.. the clip Piru love have high rating. That means it doesnt mather if you must have seeing the clip on television in the 90's otherwise you won't know the rapper. 

bitch please

if u buy the album BANGIN ON WAX OR DAMURIDAZ

YOU SEE ' REDRUM" on it... ppl from 2232 gonna know who REDRUM is if he buy dat album and at least youtube dat shit

you know this WEST COAST GANGSTA SHIT is INTERNATIONAL mo japanese ppl will know bout BANGIN ON WAX SERIES/ REDRUM GREENEYEZ GLEN than white ppl in LA COUNTY

That´s what i mentioned.

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2010, 10:15:32 AM »
this guy is a nobody and the only thing i've ever heard about this nigga was him dissing Kurupt.

You ain't never heard "Bangin On Wax"?

i could never listen to those albums all the way thru.  shit was pretty corny.  "Slob 187" was my shit tho lol.

Slob was decent because of a poor rhiming of one guy "it's is piru 187 put a slob on it's back with a mack 11" or something like that
They got better tracks, instrumental is dope imo.

I got both volumes unfrotunatly on mp3 so i don't even know on what tracks redrum is rapping lol
I only remember that he got pictures with Makaveli's original manuscripts (To live and die in la etc)

Btw any1 got big ass hq cover of Bangin On Wax 1 or 2 ?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:39:06 AM by JayfromTheBay »

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2010, 10:29:36 AM »
LOL he is even active on youtube:

replying to kids on youtube is like tilt at windmills and childish in my opinion, he would better get his ass to the studio and show his skills, maybe he wouldn't write this bullshit on his blog or shit like that

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »

IF he entered thanks to Redrum, he noticed that Snoop & cie had more exposure so he decided to get his shine on by integrating the DPG.

If y'all remember when the DPG get back together it was "coincidentally" a few time after DeathRow had to pay a huge fine that would lead to bankrupt. Then he said "I don't want to diss my homies anymore" while he was dissing them to the fullest prior this.

he should pay his respects, but thats business when your an entertainer

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2010, 12:17:21 AM »

Yup I think you summed up the point pretty well, it is two different worlds, Kurupt seems to be in the entertainment world while RedRum seems to be in the gangbanging world.
I think that a root of the problem is that they try both to cross the border.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2010, 01:43:47 AM »

Yup I think you summed up the point pretty well, it is two different worlds, Kurupt seems to be in the entertainment world while RedRum seems to be in the gangbanging world.

the thing is would redrums till be gangbangin n having that mentality if he had the chance to make millions and gain fame like kurupt? im 100% he would rather have that life than going back to the ghetto hustlin just tryna get by.

it seems like hes just bitter

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2010, 08:20:25 AM »
but kurupt still gang bangs....maybe not no hardcore bidness, but him daz, soopafly, snoop, they all still do what they do and got money
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2010, 09:05:41 AM »

the thing is would redrums till be gangbangin n having that mentality if he had the chance to make millions and gain fame like kurupt? im 100% he would rather have that life than going back to the ghetto hustlin just tryna get by.

why yo feel like that..Wus wrong with the ghetto..When the white man is done making money off you...he's gonna drop you back off in the ghetto anyway..So why not stay in the ghetto and be hood rich...Rum got bars jus under rated..I think he jus dont have the business mind to get him where he needed to be...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2010, 09:11:10 AM »
yeah for real c-rida otherwise wasnt the bangin on wax.....a bit of success back in the day or more than a bit?
i see they got a above average fan base
how did they get that fanbase?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:32:19 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2010, 09:20:44 AM »
yeah for real c-rida otherwise wasnt the bangin on wax.....a bit of success back in the day or more than a bit?

the soundsacn was kept a secret for the fact the guy who helped ronnie ron put it out had promised them a huge bonus if they went platinum..well they went platinum twice and the crooked muh fuckas beat them niggas out they shit....We got bangin on wax 2010 coming with a full fledge documentary and new and old music dat was never released..Narrated by TWEEDY BIRD LOC...Courtesy of FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..Mako Capone is the Executive producer on this...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 09:32:10 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »

why yo feel like that..Wus wrong with the ghetto..When the white man is done making money off you...he's gonna drop you back off in the ghetto anyway..So why not stay in the ghetto and be hood rich...Rum got bars jus under rated..I think he jus dont have the business mind to get him where he needed to be...

once your hype goes away and your basically done as a mainstream rapper, if u were smart u would of saved and invested instead of buying a lambo or a bently or spending money like a whore.

homie if u get mainstream hype and you dont use it to your full advantage your a moron. get gatorade, mcdonalds, clothing lines, candy bars, apple, who ever to endorse you, invest in another source of income, like stocks, upincoming companies, recordlabels, real estate.

once you live the goodlife, u dont wanna go back, who would? you can stay in the hood, but its gonna be hard for business men to take you seriously, u can get a house in the hills, it basically takess like a 20 min to get back in the hood so y would it matter?

besides that your not even considering what your family wants, wouldnt your kids want their own room? wife/gf want a bigger house? or a bigger masterbedroom? and you can afford but ud ont just because you wanna be livin close to your homeboys? your moms n pops? grand parents?

sounds pretty damn selfish to me

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »

the soundsacn was kept a secret for the fact the guy who helped ronnie ron put it out had promised them a huge bonus if they went platinum..well they went platinum twice and the crooked muh fuckas beat them niggas out they shit....We got bangin on wax 2010 coming with a full fledge documentary and new and old music dat was never released..Narrated by TWEEDY BIRD LOC...Courtesy of FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..Mako Capone is the Executive producer on this...

Bangin' On Wax sold 2 million? damn...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »

hope its dope, i heard a new crips/bloods album, it was pretty damn whack.