Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3761 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »
yeah for real c-rida otherwise wasnt the bangin on wax.....a bit of success back in the day or more than a bit?
i see they got a above average fan base
how did they get that fanbase?

the soundsacn was kept a secret for the fact the guy who helped ronnie ron put it out had promised them a huge bonus if they went platinum..well they went platinum twice and the crooked muh fuckas beat them niggas out they shit....We got bangin on wax 2010 coming with a full fledge documentary and new and old music dat was never released..Narrated by TWEEDY BIRD LOC...Courtesy of FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..Mako Capone is the Executive producer on this...

hope its dope, i heard a new crips/bloods album, it was pretty damn whack.

you're not talking about "rep yo set" are you? that shit was bangin all the way through

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »
yeah for real c-rida otherwise wasnt the bangin on wax.....a bit of success back in the day or more than a bit?

the soundsacn was kept a secret for the fact the guy who helped ronnie ron put it out had promised them a huge bonus if they went platinum..well they went platinum twice and the crooked muh fuckas beat them niggas out they shit....We got bangin on wax 2010 coming with a full fledge documentary and new and old music dat was never released..Narrated by TWEEDY BIRD LOC...Courtesy of FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS..Mako Capone is the Executive producer on this...

you're not talking about "rep yo set" are you? that shit was bangin all the way through

rep yo set was the shit....it was a blood and crips but it was some foriegner wh put it out i think..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2010, 11:06:19 AM »

i dont know i couldnt stand the production, the beats were horrible

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

maybe u mean those 2 comp :

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2010, 04:22:27 PM »

yep..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2010, 06:22:07 PM »
yeah the crip and blood project siccness put out was wack compared to what the rep yo set was....rep yo set was dope

yep..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2010, 08:59:03 AM »
does anyone know the name of the song playing in the back round???? Thanks!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2010, 11:16:43 AM »

What up C Rida.....Whatever happen to the Bangin on Wax 3 No passes that was suppose to drop I remember I use to see the poster at the Swap Meet. Oh yeah is the Bangin on Wax 2010 y'all dropiin the same project Red Rum doing or is it something else?

LONDON!!

« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2010, 01:30:36 PM »

this sounds big, i'll support this
"get this money by any means nessassary"

bigpimpin20

« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2011, 01:14:51 PM »
sorry for bringin this old topic backbut aint that Redrum behind Kurupt? --->

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2011, 03:35:53 PM »
sorry for bringin this old topic backbut aint that Redrum behind Kurupt? --->

ya looks like him
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2011, 04:01:06 AM »

can ne1 hook up rep yo set?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.