Author Topic: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME  (Read 3759 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OG Redrum speaking on Kurupt & GAME
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
but again it all comes down to the same point
why is a real one co-siginin a fake one?
i know you mentioned what you did bout everythin
but redrum sayin he real, kurupt, daz, snoop say they real so why are they down wit the movement?
til recently snoop spoke on it overall not callin out names....but its cool to be down wit it cuz they are the industry names and bein down wit will get em heard....thats sad
how can they be real if they are down wit fake? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yusuf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »
EVERYBODY GOING TO CAMEO TONIGHT TO PARTY AND IM GOING TO ASK EVERYBODY HAVE THEY HEARD OF OGREDRUM--IM GOING TO ASK MY BOY PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS. EVERYBDBOY ELSE I SEE DOWN HERE. WE RE GOING TO DO A REDRUM SURVEY

Im from Holland, People who love hardcore west coast rap they know Redrum here, ... Its 5000 Ml from Holland to LA. For you to do a survey on Redrum in the States must be possible ( i think).

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »
EVERYBODY GOING TO CAMEO TONIGHT TO PARTY AND IM GOING TO ASK EVERYBODY HAVE THEY HEARD OF OGREDRUM--IM GOING TO ASK MY BOY PATRICK WILLIS OF THE 49ERS. EVERYBDBOY ELSE I SEE DOWN HERE. WE RE GOING TO DO A REDRUM SURVEY

Im from Holland, People who love hardcore west coast rap they know Redrum here, ... Its 5000 Ml from Holland to LA. For you to do a survey on Redrum in the States must be possible ( i think).

aint nobody gonna know who redrum is unless their 21 yrs old and older

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

yusuf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2010, 01:20:38 PM »

Youre right, but people who love real hardcore west coast, they gonna do research on it... and they wil know the rappers of the 90's.
, for example you got youtube.. the clip Piru love have high rating. That means it doesnt mather if you must have seeing the clip on television in the 90's otherwise you won't know the rapper. 

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »

Youre right, but people who love real hardcore west coast, they gonna do research on it... and they wil know the rappers of the 90's.
, for example you got youtube.. the clip Piru love have high rating. That means it doesnt mather if you must have seeing the clip on television in the 90's otherwise you won't know the rapper. 

piru love everybody knows that song, lol. but id bet half those people that know piru love, doesnt know who da hell redrum is.

but the thing is the bangin on wax cd can be compared to "dem franchise boyz" (besides the fact that some had individual sucess) like 10 years from now they gonna be like, who da fuck was they? but i bet they would know lean with it rock wit it.

but honestly rap is on a different genre than it was before. its not hte same. its like comparing soft rock to heavy metal. raps done change its not just "rap"  or "hip-hop" any more

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

yusuf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »

piru love everybody knows that song, lol. but id bet half those people that know piru love, doesnt know who da hell redrum is.

but the thing is the bangin on wax cd can be compared to "dem franchise boyz" (besides the fact that some had individual sucess) like 10 years from now they gonna be like, who da fuck was they? but i bet they would know lean with it rock wit it.

but honestly rap is on a different genre than it was before. its not hte same. its like comparing soft rock to heavy metal. raps done change its not just "rap"  or "hip-hop" any more

I agree whit you. But you got also rappers like Game and lil Wayne that represent 'gangz', the younger people here in Europe tryne be a blood. lol.believe me its like that. lol.... because they feel tough, they want to be a 2pac or a Suge Knight thing. I agree that gangsterrap isnt the same but ithe influnce in Europe is big, and that makes the younger generation listening. Believe me the people in Europe they still stuck on the Westcoast and Eastcoast thing. lol. And still prefer listening to 2Pac, like a said it doesnt mather if the rap is change,,, the influnce of gangsterrap is big, it doesnt mather if we live in 2010.

Okka

« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
I agree whit you. But you got also rappers like Game and lil Wayne that represent 'gangz', the younger people here in Europe tryne be a blood. lol.believe me its like that. lol.... because they feel tough, they want to be a 2pac or a Suge Knight thing. I agree that gangsterrap isnt the same but ithe influnce in Europe is big, and that makes the younger generation listening. Believe me the people in Europe they still stuck on the Westcoast and Eastcoast thing. lol. And still prefer listening to 2Pac, like a said it doesnt mather if the rap is change,,, the influnce of gangsterrap is big, it doesnt mather if we live in 2010.

Where in Europe do you live?

yusuf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »

Where in Europe do you live?

In the Netherlends (Holland) in the city Amsterdam

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2010, 03:32:53 PM »
Go out and get your own.
How is this is so-called O.G. is expect to be respected as a MAN when he crying about someone who didn't help him? Mind you, we're hearing his ONLY. Even if he right grow some pride. Don't get tight and act like a kid over a man not helping you. Ever heard of 50 Cent? Who the heck help him get on? No one's been blackballed worst that him to date. Don't to reieterate his story, but can it inspire you instead of crying what he didn't do for you.
This kid is ready to spill his own "blood" over him not being a man and get his own.
Maybe, nobody think you cannot make them money at this point in the game thus will not sign you. Don't really know, but this guy more like girl than anything instead of going out and going to get his own. Shhhees i don't believe what i just read. SMH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
didnt 50 have help and have heads put him on?
jam master jay and others?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2010, 03:47:33 PM »

Yeah, JMJ was the one that actually was helpin' him first.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »
aite but he did it cuz 50 had talent or thought he was dope......maybe kurupt dont think hes dope or maybe kurupt dont want redrum to take his crip shine and run away wit it and turn it into blood shine...lol

Yeah, JMJ was the one that actually was helpin' him first.
Cube

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2010, 05:58:42 PM »
Not to the extent this guy is expecting help. Look anybody gets some kind of help coming up. Unless you're born with a billion and never need a hand to help you in life. That's not a good point to say Jay help 50. Sure he did, but do you honestly think 50 is the Mega Star he is  cause of JMJ or cause of his own grind?
If you need a reminder, since you seem to imply 50 is 50 cause of JMJ, 50 was dropped, shot, and had no record deal after JMJ's "help".
His grind, re-inveting the mixtape, forcing the last resort (Em & Dre=only folks Irv Gotti and them could blackball 50 from) to take notice by chance and BRANDING himlsef is the reason 50 is 50 Cent the megastar.
Redrum has a track record, knows many people. It's not like he was a guy begging someone to listen his demo. Don't compare that to 50's grind. 50 is just prime example. There are many other who made it happen for themselves. Those who didn't cracking sure it acting like a lady like this "super O.G. SMH

Not trying talk down on him but calling it how i see it.

Don't Hate On My Opinion.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 06:02:49 PM by PresidentUP »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2010, 06:08:49 PM »
nah 50 does have his own grind and he did work and get it in.....but who knows what jam master did for him
sides
they slip past ya and hit jam master...

Not to the extent this guy is expecting help. Look anybody gets some kind of help coming up. Unless you're born with a billion and never need a hand to help you in life. That's not a good point to say Jay help 50. Sure he did, but do you honestly think 50 is the Mega Star he is  cause of JMJ or cause of his own grind?
If you need a reminder, since you seem to imply 50 is 50 cause of JMJ, 50 was dropped, shot, and had no record deal after JMJ's "help".
His grind, re-inveting the mixtape, forcing the last resort (Em & Dre=only folks Irv Gotti and them could blackball 50 from) to take notice by chance and BRANDING himlsef is the reason 50 is 50 Cent the megastar.
Redrum has a track record, knows many people. It's not like he was a guy begging someone to listen his demo. Don't compare that to 50's grind. 50 is just prime example. There are many other who made it happen for themselves. Those who didn't cracking sure it acting like a lady like this "super O.G. SMH

Not trying talk down on him but calling it how i see it.

Don't Hate On My Opinion.
Cube

jloco53

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2010, 09:30:11 PM »
jay ru tight and that lil wayne diss is tight too
shout out to bdog i know who this nigga is now