Author Topic: Scott Storch To Save "Detox" Album, "I'm Here Now, We're Gonna See It"  (Read 1580 times)

Blood$

Re: Scott Storch To Save "Detox" Album, "I'm Here Now, We're Gonna See It"
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »
Its more like detox will save scott storch's pockets...
LOL good point

And actually its not that far from the truth,storch went bankrupt last year  :D
But if we talk about music and just music, storch and dre together is a tight combo  8)

it's like you switch up in this section... you actually make some points in here lol

MarshColin

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 01:54:51 PM »
IMO this is only good news. Storch is a dope producer on his own, but seemed a little lost at times without Dre. They make a great team. Dre gives Storch that direction he needs. I hope this means he is back in the Aftermath camp for good and we will be seeing him on other projects.

It seems like Storch has got his head on straight now. He's openly admitting his drug addiction, and is making steps to fix the mess he created for himself with the drugs and bankruptcy.

Matty

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »
Guaranteed Stoch's own solo production will change dramatically after working with Dre again (for the better). He's going to be privvy to the most bad-ass drum sounds and will get plenty of ideas to make his own beats hit harder/be more complete. Remember when Storch was working with Dre before, his own production was pretty damn close to Dre's 2001 era stuff and it went further and further downhill the longer he was working as a solo producer.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 02:05:56 PM »
This is good news in every way possible

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 02:09:38 PM »
Guaranteed Stoch's own solo production will change dramatically after working with Dre again (for the better). He's going to be privvy to the most bad-ass drum sounds and will get plenty of ideas to make his own beats hit harder/be more complete. Remember when Storch was working with Dre before, his own production was pretty damn close to Dre's 2001 era stuff and it went further and further downhill the longer he was working as a solo producer.

slow= better  :laugh: :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/quZriO55wGk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/quZriO55wGk</a>

kuruptDPG

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 02:17:24 PM »

Excellent point.

And yeah, this is really great news for Dre groupies like me.  ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 03:45:32 PM »
damn some of you are makin it seem like dre is dead and......DEAD without this duke...haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 04:02:55 PM »
"Botox" better come out this year.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:01 PM »
Scott Storch cant even save himself nowadays. When was the last time he had a hit, or did anything remotely impressive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »
he produced get up for fif? didnt he?

Scott Storch cant even save himself nowadays. When was the last time he had a hit, or did anything remotely impressive?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 04:19:30 PM »

the song flopped so bad, 50 left it off the album. I know a lot of people on here like that song, but I thought it was trash

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 04:22:09 PM »
didnt make the album....but as far as makin dope muzik
50 cant sleep at night for leavin it off the album
get up clean version>>>>>>>bisd
thats dope muzik....when exactly was it made?

the song flopped so bad, 50 left it off the album. I know a lot of people on here like that song, but I thought it was trash
Cube

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 05:32:24 PM »
Having Scott Storch on the keys is a major thing for Detox, musically. Storch helped pioneer the "2001" sound, if he gets on the same page with Dre again, great things can happen.

Dre on the drums, Storch playing keys and Mike Elizondo on guitar & bass =  8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »

The song flopped :O  ?? Kid you are Krazy with a K like that horrible Gucci Mane Game joint. Interscope didnt push that record but that joint is hotter than many songs off the actual album.