Author Topic: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider  (Read 1143 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 02:10:53 PM »
YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol. 

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol

i'd rather know there is a bear in my room & i know where it is at all times than a spider creeping around & one second it's there & the next it's gone & hiding, just ready to pop out at me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/49zU3hc0SzY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/49zU3hc0SzY&amp;feature=related</a>

check this guy, fucks with lions, rhinos, lizards, snakes; but i watched the show & he said he's unbelievably terrified of spiders.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, A FUCKING HOUSE SPIDER JUST STARTED CRAWLING DOWN FROM THE CEILING LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE; THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! :boohoo:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »
YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol. 

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol

i'd rather know there is a bear in my room & i know where it is at all times than a spider creeping around & one second it's there & the next it's gone & hiding, just ready to pop out at me.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/49zU3hc0SzY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/49zU3hc0SzY&amp;feature=related</a>

check this guy, fucks with lions, rhinos, lizards, snakes; but i watched the show & he said he's unbelievably terrified of spiders.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, A FUCKING HOUSE SPIDER JUST STARTED CRAWLING DOWN FROM THE CEILING LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE; THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS! :boohoo:

lol I'll kill a regular spider with no problem but a camel spider or that shit that's in the video...I'm cool on those shits
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »
^no, fuck all spiders; no matter the size.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 04:30:07 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 10:41:05 PM »
lol the lil girl was like "daddy be careful".... then "told you not to play with spiders"
classic lil girl knew what was up

ikke

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 02:56:36 AM »

I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 10:22:10 AM »

I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

Everybody has something they fear...it isnt always dangerous, shit Ive seen somebody that was scared of feathers before.  Spiders used to scare the shit outta me.  I can deal with em now tho.  Even tho, that muthafuckin spider in the video i think id have to shoot lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 11:43:08 AM »
it's the way they are portrayed in movies and shit as like stalkers & slowly creeping up on you & that they will get you.

i mean their are ghosts & shit in movies, but you don't ever see those in person; but you see a movie with tarantulas killing people & then you see one & you're like "OMG"!

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 12:01:43 PM »
it's the way they are portrayed in movies and shit as like stalkers & slowly creeping up on you & that they will get you.

i mean their are ghosts & shit in movies, but you don't ever see those in person; but you see a movie with tarantulas killing people & then you see one & you're like "OMG"!

Im sure there is something psychological about the 8 legs...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 12:05:45 PM »

and how it's so hairy lol.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »

Maybe so because I can't think of a bug that's near as feared as a spider.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »

there isnt any.  Maybe some flying insects...but even those are nowhere near as feared as spiders. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

there isnt any.  Maybe some flying insects...but even those are nowhere near as feared as spiders. 
I'd rather go to battle with a spider over a roach or cricket anyday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »
^ a cricket? :D

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 05:18:23 PM »

I'd rather go to battle with a spider over a roach or cricket anyday.

You trippin...lol