Author Topic: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider  (Read 1144 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol. 

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol
I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

Have you been bitten by one I been bitten a heap of times houses i live in infested n shit and that shit fkn hurts
one man one mission

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 05:52:48 PM »
thank jesus cold ass canada doesnt have spiders that fucking size (atleast i dont think we do)

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 06:20:52 PM »
^ a cricket? :D
I had a bad experience once  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chad Vader

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 06:45:05 PM »
Damn, I don't normally mind spiders but that shit was huge.

This one is huge;

Oh Shit Son  :o
GIGANTIC Spider Devovering a BIRD
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1079895/The-amazing-pictures-giant-spider-eating-bird.html
By Richard Shears
Last updated at 3:48 PM on 23rd October 2008

If anyone doubted the existence of bird-eating spiders - often depicted in horror movies set in the jungles of South America - the proof is in these amazing photos from Australia.

A huge spider has been photographed tucking into a hapless bird which became entangled in its web - in a family's back garden!

The pictures were taken earlier this week as the Golden Orb Weaver spider joined the list of other creatures that have made headlines from Australia and the Pacific as they devoured prey - including a fish eating a seagull and a python eating a wallaby.

But no-one expected to come across a garden scene of a bird being devoured by a spider, especially as Golden Orb Weavers confine their daily meal to large insects.

Mr Joel Shakespeare, a spider expert at the Australian Reptile Park said: 'This particular spider can grow larger than a human hand, so if a bird gets caught in its web I'm not surprised it will start eating it.

'It seems pretty obvious that the poor bird, a chestnut-breasted Mannikin (a type of finch), has flown straight into the web and not been able to free itself before the spider struck.'

Mr Shakespeare said the spider would have used its venom to break down the bird for eating and then wrapped up the pieces in web as a kind of food parcel.

Experts such as Queensland Museum's Mr Greg Czechura say Golden Orb Weavers build very strong webs, but they point out that the spider would not have struck until the bird became weak as it tried to struggle free.

'The more they struggle, the more tangled up and exhausted they get and they go into stress,' said Mr Czechura.

'If a spider gets a bird, it's a very lucky spider.'

In other cases of reptiles in the wild attacking other species, a Queensland couple has told how they found a python devouring their dog, just weeks after other snakes killed their cat and guinea pig.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 09:54:44 PM »
^DON'T EVER POSTS PICS LIKE THAT AGAIN! :P

ikke

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2010, 12:42:12 AM »
it's the way they are portrayed in movies and shit as like stalkers & slowly creeping up on you & that they will get you.

i mean their are ghosts & shit in movies, but you don't ever see those in person; but you see a movie with tarantulas killing people & then you see one & you're like "OMG"!

Im sure there is something psychological about the 8 legs...
Maybe so because I can't think of a bug that's near as feared as a spider.
Mosquito's, everybody here panics when they see one.

When one slips in class the class stops, 30 people scared as fuck for a tiny ass bug...

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2010, 01:05:10 AM »
Mosquitos are bitchmade. Now a dragonfly is something I'll stay away from. Even the name is too gangsta for me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2010, 03:46:26 AM »
if your scared of a spider like that then your a straight up pussy

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2010, 06:16:51 AM »
Now a dragonfly is something I'll stay away from. Even the name is too gangsta for me.

not gangsta enough.. in my younger days i actually watched some boy eat one, that image will stay with me forever lol  :puke:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2010, 01:16:08 PM »
Mosquitos are bitchmade.

word, all other bugs are bitchmade to me besides Spiders & Roaches.

i don't fear Roaches but there is something about them that i don't like lol.

Chad Vader

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »
^DON'T EVER POSTS PICS LIKE THAT AGAIN! :P

I would hate to come across that thing!

And this: (The largest spider in the world)

is that the bird eating spider from South America? Cus I know that shit can grow to be up to 18 inches in diameter....scary shit.

this is a brown recluse it will fuck you up. not as cool sounding/looking as black widow but way more dangerous

;D ;D ;D ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
^fuck you, man! :D

Chad Vader

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2010, 02:28:50 PM »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »
YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol.  

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol
I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

Never seen this?

Fear of spiders is no joke. Used to tease my younger sister with them daddy long legs heaps back in the day.

lmao@ the dad. Australian accent? I'd be 'careful' too, poisonous spiders.....snakes.... there :-\

ikke

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2010, 04:53:49 PM »
Spider's aren't bugs....
Bugs have 6 legs, spiders have 8.