Author Topic: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider  (Read 1145 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Guy Fails At Capturing Spider
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »
Spider's aren't bugs....
Bugs have 6 legs, spiders have 8.

but they are most closely associated with bugs.

ikke

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
Spider's aren't bugs....
Bugs have 6 legs, spiders have 8.

but they are most closely associated with bugs.
no, with crabs

Chad Vader

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »
Japanese spider crab
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_spider_crab
The Japanese spider crab, Macrocheira kaempferi, is the largest known arthropod; fully grown it can reach a leg span of almost 4 m (13 ft), a body size of up to 37 cm (15 inches) and a weight of up to 20 kg (44 lb). The crab's natural habitat is on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean (some 300 to 400 m deep) around Japan, where it feeds on dead animals and shellfish. It is believed to have a life expectancy of up to 100 years.[1]

Currently, this is the only living species of the genus Macrocheira, but there have been two reports of other fossil specimens. M. kaempferi is named in honor of Engelbert Kaempfer, the German traveller and naturalist from Lemgo, Germany.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
^DON'T EVER POSTS PICS LIKE THAT AGAIN! :P

I would hate to come across that thing!

And this: (The largest spider in the world)

is that the bird eating spider from South America? Cus I know that shit can grow to be up to 18 inches in diameter....scary shit.

this is a brown recluse it will fuck you up. not as cool sounding/looking as black widow but way more dangerous

;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah those are fuckin bad. 

Heres a bite...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2010, 05:57:54 PM »
Japanese spider crab
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_spider_crab
The Japanese spider crab, Macrocheira kaempferi, is the largest known arthropod; fully grown it can reach a leg span of almost 4 m (13 ft), a body size of up to 37 cm (15 inches) and a weight of up to 20 kg (44 lb). The crab's natural habitat is on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean (some 300 to 400 m deep) around Japan, where it feeds on dead animals and shellfish. It is believed to have a life expectancy of up to 100 years.[1]

Currently, this is the only living species of the genus Macrocheira, but there have been two reports of other fossil specimens. M. kaempferi is named in honor of Engelbert Kaempfer, the German traveller and naturalist from Lemgo, Germany.

Fuckin nightmare lol.  Imagine gettin tangled up with that damn thing...13 foot legspan lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »
Now a dragonfly is something I'll stay away from. Even the name is too gangsta for me.

not gangsta enough.. in my younger days i actually watched some boy eat one, that image will stay with me forever lol  :puke:
LOL.....nevermind then

YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol. 

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol
I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

Never seen this?

Fear of spiders is no joke. Used to tease my younger sister with them daddy long legs heaps back in the day.

lmao@ the dad. Australian accent? I'd be 'careful' too, poisonous spiders.....snakes.... there :-\
Saw that shit when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Fucked me up.

It makes me feel kinda bad reading this thread and knowing I love to eat shit like crab legs. I'm a walking contradiction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2010, 02:43:18 AM »
Spiders are gangsta

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2010, 05:46:11 AM »
Japanese spider crab, scary shit. Apparently it can grow twice the size then the one on the first pic.

lol the fish in this vid is just chillin
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UhtpYSmpvOM&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UhtpYSmpvOM&amp;hl</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2010, 08:09:07 AM »
lol, crabs don't scare me; i don't care how big it is.

look how slow they move, they don't sneak around, YOU CAN EAT THEM.

Chad Vader

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2010, 08:37:27 AM »

You wouldnt back off if these fuckers stood in front of you?  :P

YOU CAN EAT THEM.

http://www.extremescience.com/BiggestSpider.htm
Believe it or not, there are people in South America who eat tarantulas.
Many of us in developed countries are repulsed by the idea of eating insects or spiders, but it actually makes sense if you think about it.
They are the most plentiful living things on earth and they are a good source of protein.
I've heard tarantulas roasted in their own skins over a campfire are pretty tasty.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2010, 09:22:22 AM »
i would fight it, to the death. ;D

anyway, i don't see many of those crawling around your house; dropping down from your ceiling.

& fuck people in South America lol.

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »
Now a dragonfly is something I'll stay away from. Even the name is too gangsta for me.

not gangsta enough.. in my younger days i actually watched some boy eat one, that image will stay with me forever lol  :puke:
LOL.....nevermind then

YOU'RE A FUCKING 1000 TIMES BIGGER THEN THE GODDAMN SPIDER, IT ISN'T POISONOUS FFS

Being afraid of spiders is probably one of the most common fears out there.  Guaranteed there are more people who have a fear of Spiders...then there are people who are afraid of Bears lol. 

People are scared of speaking in public....and that definetely isnt poisonous lol
I just don't get it then.

With the poisonous part I meant that being scared of a poisonous spider woul be ok since it can actually kill you.

Never seen this?

Fear of spiders is no joke. Used to tease my younger sister with them daddy long legs heaps back in the day.

lmao@ the dad. Australian accent? I'd be 'careful' too, poisonous spiders.....snakes.... there :-\
Saw that shit when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Fucked me up.

It makes me feel kinda bad reading this thread and knowing I love to eat shit like crab legs. I'm a walking contradiction.

even worse, isnt the Lobster related to the cockroach?!  And you KNOW how u feel about cockroaches lol

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »

lol they dont scare you cus youre in front of a computer screen...imagine if you were scuba diving or some shit....and come around a rock....then, BOOM...13 foot wide spider crab is starin u right in the face lol.  You think u aint gonna be freakin out?!

ikke

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2010, 10:02:34 AM »

lol they dont scare you cus youre in front of a computer screen...imagine if you were scuba diving or some shit....and come around a rock....then, BOOM...13 foot wide spider crab is starin u right in the face lol.  You think u aint gonna be freakin out?!
Yes only because the legs might cut my air thingie

Fraxxx

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2010, 10:06:33 AM »
I'm okay with spiders, but it makes me uncomortable to watch a spider/insect eat birds, reptiles or mammals. This thing is FAST! ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWS04I80L3Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lWS04I80L3Q</a>
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:08:35 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.