Author Topic: Would you fuck a girl if you knew she had a std?  (Read 462 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Would you fuck a girl if you knew she had a std?
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 11:04:32 PM »
I'm surprised so many people would still be down to bang. It's not like we're stranded on an island and the only bitch available had gonorrhea.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Portugoal

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 09:31:01 AM »
If I was in love with her, yes. However, I wouldn't if she was just hot.

Come one, man... you don't wanna fuck the girl you love with a rubber on.

ThaChamp

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 10:20:13 AM »
a chick isnt worth my dick potentially falling off from disease

but like my perverted uncle says "as long as its nothing penicillin cant handle"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »
You guys know how many females have an STD right now? lol.  Shit you dont even think about, like HPV or some shit.  I think they say that at least 50% of sexually active people will have that shit at some point in their life....

So, chances are...(well...for some of yall....the sexually active ones lol) a lot of yall have already fucked a female with an STD and didnt even know lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 11:09:15 AM »
You guys know how many females have an STD right now? lol.  Shit you dont even think about, like HPV or some shit.  I think they say that at least 50% of sexually active people will have that shit at some point in their life....

So, chances are...(well...for some of yall....the sexually active ones lol) a lot of yall have already fucked a female with an STD and didnt even know lol

true shit...........thats why :

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »

true shit...........thats why :

exactly my man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 12:10:01 PM »
I don't want no cervical cancer. Fuck that.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »

lol  I was expectin an "I eat cervical cancer for breakfast biiiitttch!!"

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:25 PM »

I'm sure there's some crazy ass African tribe that eats shit like that on special occasions.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »
for real
they dont get mad that aids started over there....if it did

I'm sure there's some crazy ass African tribe that eats shit like that on special occasions.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »
for real

It started in Sweden.....damn Swedes! lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »
i mean almost everyone says it started in africa wit them gays and the dukes

for real

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 07:10:50 PM »
i mean almost everyone says it started in africa wit them gays and the dukes

for real

well there is a theory out there that it started in Scandanavia.  Moslty due to the fact that there is a small percentage of Swedes who are immune to the AIDS virus.  The theory is that the original virus started there..and the people built up a natural immunity to it (when it was weaker).  The idea is that the virus was spread by the vikings.

In all reality, Im sure AIDS was developed in a lab somewhere...and Africa is an easy continent to place blame on.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
why is it a easy place to put the blame on?
cuz of what they have gon thru and the illnesses, diseases etc...?
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 08:23:19 PM »
^^Africa has always been jacked from day 1.  That's why niggas rob lol....  i lol'd then stopped tho

But as far as fuckin' a broad with an STD/STI... do u (it's not always the bitchs' fault, maybe she could be saved, or maybe tha tables could be turnt)  just know that
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 08:25:25 PM by Tha Bigg Booga Biff »